Gene's Painting

California: Contractors
01/31/2022

1533 142nd Ave

San Leandro, CA 94578

We are open for business during this difficult time, we are here for you! Our painting company has over 32 yrs experience on house painting, interior panting,exterior painting, commercial painting, professional painting, industrial painting, and residential painting....

house painting (7)interior painting (5)

07/17/2021

Excellent work headed by Miguel and his team. Always on time and top quality painting.

Description of Work
Nothing

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

10/02/2020

From beginning through completion Gene exceeded my expectations. I normally do all my own work, but due to my schedule I did not have time to compete the project. Gene arrived when he said he would to give me an estimate. The price and scope of work were reasonable and fair. We set a start date. The night before I received a text to confirm. At 8:00 AM The door bell rang. They were here. The gentleman who pressure washed they house did a great job. Even cleaned the stairs and sidewalk. The paint crew also arrived on time. They did a super job. Clean and quick. Those guys worked really hard during some hot, smokey weather. The place looks great.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

03/31/2020

It was excellent. I recommended him to my friends and business associate. I've know him for years and he's really hands on with his customer.

Description of Work
He did interior and exterior painting.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

03/26/2020

Gene’s rates were reasonable. The crew was polite and on time . I appreciated that the crew wore uniform shirts with Gene’s logo and their personal name on it . The crew worked throughout the day and cleaned up when they left . I will use Genepaint in the future .

Description of Work
kitchen and kitchen cabinets, hallway, laundry room and bathroom

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

03/25/2020

excellent

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

03/25/2020

fantastic

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

11/19/2012

Did a good job for a great price. Nothing fancy. No problems. I would use them again. Their pricing was considerably under the larger companies. Gene was easy to reach and was very responsive. His crews worked hard and the paint looks great.

Description of Work
Painted trim and siding on a 2300 sq. ft. 2 story house.

Work Completed On 08/01/2012

08/17/2011

They were punctual and responsive. I noticed minor items that needed more effort and they quickly saw to them without attempting a change order.

Description of Work
Touch up prep and paint exterior of residential buildings (house and garage).

Work Completed On 05/03/2011

01/06/2010

They sanded, painted and clean up after themselves. They were great, in and out in 2 days. I liked that they were punctual, clean, thorough and quick. Other people I called were quoting me a week to complete the job. The price was absolutley an "A" and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Gene's Painting painted the living room, family room and kitchen.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/06/2009

Painter, Commercial Painting, Industrial Painting, Home Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard