Connie's Natural Cleaning Service's

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2008

15317 Mendocino St

San Leandro, CA 94579

Connie's Natural Cleaning Services is a local family owned and operated company dedicated to using Natural Cleaning Biodegradable Products to alternatively adding benefits of Aromatherapy to clean homes, offering familes a healthy cleaning experience and protecting health against harsh chemicals....

Resposiveness

house cleaning (139)window cleaning (8)carpet cleaning (4)

09/13/2020

They were on time and will be back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2020

09/09/2019

Excellently! Everything was incredibly clean, probably cleaner than when we moved in 7 years prior!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house cleaning for move-out

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

12/17/2018

I was very happy with the work, they did a nice job. I'm always happy with them. I will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a house cleaning service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

12/15/2018

Connie and her teams are excellent! They are kind and considerate and their work is detailed and thorough. I also like that the products they use are are natural. You can count on them showing up as scheduled. They make sure the job is done well and I always feel they have given their all when they come! I highly recommend Connie’s Narural Cleaning Services! I’ve never been disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

12/11/2018

They were amazing, I have work with them several times, and they always use natural products, and my house is always sparkling clean after they're done. I am always excited to come home to the house every time Connie's crew has been done with the cleaning,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole housecleaning Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

11/24/2015

She brought in two other people to help her and was on time. However, (1) didn't follow instructions. I told her not to touch the drapes, but one of her people tried to open them anyway. (2) Moved all of my medications and she made a comment about how many I had. (3) Moved furniture to clean and didn't put it back. I found one small table in the hallway. (4) Complained about how hard the floor was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the house. It hadn't been cleaned since my friend stayed there, so it needed a thorough cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2015

07/04/2015

I hired the provider to deep clean the home I just purchased prior to moving in my personal belongings.  The provider did a mediocre job at best. In addition, the provider did not clean my half bathroom as requested, leaving that responsibility for my family and I. My wife and I are extremely disappointed...the level of service did not meet our expectations.  The service definitely wasn't worth $3...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider deep cleaned my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2015

03/06/2015

It was very good. She is very responsible. On time and did everything she said she would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning for my whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2014

02/14/2015

They are professional, thorough and they use natural staff. They avoid chemical staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did four hours of cleaning.They do dusting cleaning of the windows, the floor and the bathrooms. They do whatever we ask them to do.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2014

02/02/2015

The staff have been extremely thorough and helpful every time.The staff use vinegar to clean because it is more natural. This company is family owned. We have recommend them to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean any room that does not have a door closed off.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2014

Vacuum carpets. Wash & dry floors. Dust picture frames. Lamps. Woodwork. Book shelves. Baseboards. Empty ashtrays & wastebaskets. Dust & vacuum furniture. Clean, scrub & sanitize appliances, countertops, floors & kitchen furniture. Clean, scrub & sanitize showers, bathtubs, sinks & toilets. Clean mirrors. Polish chrome fixtures.

Secretarial.