Comfy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

Comfy Heating & Air is an 18 year old small family Business delivering over the top service and products to our neighbors here in the east bay and tri-valley area. You can count on us for all your Heating, Air Conditioning or Indoor Air Quality needs. Let us prove it to you, call us today!...

Sargents Plumbing

Sargents Plumbing

6 Employees. $125 min. Charge for service & repair work. Angies List discount. Award winning. Full service plumbing contractor for all your plumbing needs. Copper Repipe specialist.

03/09/2019

This is the very first recommendation I have ever given. It was a challenging job due to the really small crawl space in my attic. They were honest in their recommendations of what I actually needed. The entire process was smooth. They were punctual, polite, clean and did an excellent job all the way around. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Upstairs Attic Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the kind words and for trusting us with your project. It was a pleasure working with you!

03/09/2019

It was quick and professional. They finished everything really quickly, and they were super clean. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new HVAC system installed into my home. Replaced our water heater as well.

11/30/2018

Tech evaluated our installation, identified key issue being exhaust pipe pressure. Identified a) run too long for standard sized PVC pipe - should expand to 3" in order to ease the load on the system, and b) my capping the exhaust pipe with vented cover (to deter rodent visitations) was the root cause - did not allow adequate free-flow of exhaust so we removed it. Tech also modified the direction ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Natural gas furnace would not stay running

11/23/2016

Excellent! Wonderful service and follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A completely new furnace and heating system.

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new heater. They were prompt and completed everything as scheduled.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We Install, Repair, Service Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Systems as well as offer solutions to help your home's air be as clean as possible to relieve your family of airborn allergens. We are fully Licensed and bonded as well as carry full Workmens Comp Insurance. We have many satisfied customers and we want you to be the next! Call us today for a "No Cost, No Obligation" Consultation on new installtions!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Discover