Colorblast Painting

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

534 Lewelling Blvd. Unit A

San Leandro, CA 94579

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Colorblast Painting has been serving the Tri-Valley & East Bay Area’s in all phases of residential and commercial painting since 2010. We focus on giving our customers 100% customer service on every one of our painting projects. Special attention to detail is giving during our prep work to guarantee that you will get a quality paint job that will be lasting and durable for many years to come. We are offering $400 off all residential and commercial Exterior Painting and $350.00 off all interior painting....

house painting (104)interior painting (46)drywall (6)decks & porches (5)woodworking (4)pressure washing (3)deck cleaning (3)skylight installation (1)

01/27/2021

On a deadline, so requested few companies to give a quote. They said they would show up, but never did. Trust level not too high on companies who can't manage their calendars.

Description of Work
Asked them to come and give a Quote

Category decks,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Hi there I search for your name through Angie’s List and on my calendar your name and address has not popped up anywhere pretty sure you have us confused with another company not sure what’s going on please reevaluate what company you are reviewing before you leave a review

10/21/2019

Everything went as planned and as advertised. House looks clean and crisp, painters were professional and diligent. Team was responsive to my scheduling requirements.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

08/12/2019

Amanda was very nice and punctual. However I never got a bid from her. I contacted her twice about the scaffolding bid. No one ever called Never got a final bid. . so I went with some one else.

Description of Work
Stain our Redwood siding house.

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

Hi I did send you over a bid I’ve talk to you, you said you did receive it the only problem was Scaffolding companies couldn’t get a hold of you to schedule an estimate to give us a quote.

06/22/2019

I did't feel too comfortable with them. They just had way too many pages of contract in details. It's just too complicated. It wasn't user-friendly. I just think that the price was way too high.

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

Hi regarding the contract there is only one page in the contract for the estimate there’s only three pages because it’s detailed so you know what you’re paying thousands of dollars .for the price it wasn’t high I really went down about $1800 and you also missed our appointment so you didn’t get a chance to talk to me for me to discuss everything with you or you didn’t give me a call if you have an...

04/05/2019

Colorblast painting, painted my 3,600ft home in walnut creek . I used 15 colors and 10 accent walls. Amanda and the crew were a pleasure to work with. I will definitely be telling all my neighbors. thank you so much colorblast my home is beautiful

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

11/28/2018

At first, great. Set up an appointment for the next day. They rescheduled it at 8am, not a big deal just wanted to arrive an hour earlier than planned. Once they arrived, I got a text she couldn't find parking (there's a public garage in my building. Plus there was ample street parking when I looked off my balcony). She asked me to text pictures instead of a walkthrough. When I pointed out there w...

Description of Work
Paint my whole apartment

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] when we got to the building there was no parking whatsoever we drove around five separate times downtown Oakland looking for parking the nearest parking garage had a sign out there staying full therefore I had nowhere to park if I have nowhere to park to provide an estimate to the crew will most likely have nowhere to park to bring up their ladders 5 gallon bucket’s the...

10/22/2018

All of what the contract called for was done well. The painters were friendly, professional, and punctual. I've received compliments from neighbors and visiting friends, people have asked for referrals, and even the FedEx guy said "Great paint job!."

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my two-story house.

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

06/13/2018

The job on the garage was beautifully done, with caulking on wood siding and hundreds of set nail holes filled. The crew scraped and repainted wood trim on house as well. All the work was done expertly

Description of Work
new garage painted, trim on house repainted

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Review for Colorblast Painting - 534 Lewelling Blvd., San Leandro, CA - 37151198

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you

12/11/2017

Very friendly, professional and job was very well done starting from the start of the project until the end. They were in my budgeted price range and I’m having them back to do some inside painting next.

Description of Work
Outside house painted

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

10/04/2017

They were fantastic. It was a two person crew. They spent an extraordinary amount of time cleaning and taping up all the stuff.The prep was was well over a week of prep work. Usually, it's like a day of prep work. Great prep work, careful, beautiful painting, high-quality work. They have three different levels of work. You want to get your house sold? Quick paint job. Then, one that would last you...

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

Interior & exterior painting & staining. Pressure washing. Cabinet refinishing. Molding. Baseboards. Door installations. Texturing. Wallpaper removal. Elastomeric painting. Waterproofing. Gutter cleaning. Epoxy flooring. Deck maintenance. General remodeling.

PayPal, Check