ALL WAYS AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1975 • With Angi since March 2005

4.2

Complete Automotive Service and Repair Facility...

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

11/20/2012

It did not go well. I was given a quote for transmission service. Later they called and said my transmission is a and quot;non-serviceable unitand quot;. Something about it cannot be flushed. Needless to say, it now slips, jerks, and acts funny. Next they did a and quot;safety inspectionand quot; and told me my front end was worn out and I needed a grand worth of parts and labor. I declined. 6 mon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, transmission service, grease all fittings, diagnose A/C problems.

07/12/2012

They were competent. They were very good with their customer interfacing. When I had work done the first time, one of them actually came to the house to deliver it. They provide very good service in that respect. Sometimes, I have to work around their schedule a little bit because they may be busy. The facility seems clean and they seem to have all the computer equipment to work on newer model car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Ways Automotive for a maintenance checkup. They had to put on new brakes and a few other things once they got into it.

10/05/2006

They were fast and efficient. I was out of there and back on the road very quickly. There were no problems, and it was easy work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an oil change.

03/30/2005

OUR OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH CHEVRON AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. WE HAVE BEEN CUSTOMERS AT CHEVRON AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE FOR MANY YEARS. THE STAFF THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COURTEOUS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IN JULY 2004, WE BROUGHT OUR VAN IN TO CHEVRON AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TO RESET A MAINTENANCE REQUIRED LIGHT.

03/18/2005

THE WORK PERFORMED WAS OUTSTANDING. THEY RECOMMENDED THAT THE SRS LIGHT BE ADDRESSED BY THE DEALER AS THEY DID NOT HAVE THE APPROPRIATE DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS. THEY REPLACED THE BRAKES AND HAD COMPLETE REPORT OUT OF THE BELT NOISE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SRS LIGHT WAS ON; BRAKES WERE GETTING THIN; POSSIBLE BELT NOISE. COMPLETED BREAK INSPECTION AND SUBSEQUENT REPLACEMENT. CHECKED BELT NOISE AND DIAGNOSED SRS LIGHT.

CATEGORY auto repair

Shuttle Service, 2 year/24,000 Mile Warranty On All Repairs, 30 Year AAA Approved Repair Facility, AAA - Total Repair Care Facility, 24hr Towing/Transport/Jump Start/Lockout Service Available,

Body Repairs, Upholstery Repairs