Seaside Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

We provide service and installation of all residential and commercial air conditioning and heating systems. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff offer unsurpassed customer service guiding our clients through the service or installation process. We pride ourselves on identifying what our customers truly want and need from their air conditioning and heating systems. Next we provide the most efficient cost effective way to fulfill our clients requests. We are honest, reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable and prompt. We have no diagnostic fee for service calls if we do the repair. We offer warranties on our service up to 5 years. We offer our VIP Membership maintenance plans. We accept all major credit cards. All of our technicians are our associates as we do not use subcontracted service or installation technicians. We do subcontract, however, for Asbestos Abatement....

Dynamic Air Services

Dynamic Air Services

Thank You for visiting us, Dynamic Air Services can help keep your home comfortable all year long with residential air conditioning and heating services. With a commitment to providing the best customer service and industry leading products, Dynamic Air Services is the HVAC contractor of choice for thousands of Southern California residents. We provide the following service for heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products:

Offers by Dynamic Air Services on Angi

10/09/2017

It went fine, I was happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an a/c and furnace for me as well as cleaned my ducts out for me.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

09/12/2017

I actually met him outside of the hardware store and he did a great job. The guy was really quite good. For $99 he checked my heater, my air conditioner. My air conditioner is working a lot better than before he came. If I get a new system I will probably go through him. Actually I have a meeting with one of their guys this week about a new system. He was a really nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a tune up.

08/20/2017

Scheduling was easy, the technician was knowledgeable & thorough & communicated clearly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual service of Ac unit

07/17/2017

Diagnosed needed repairs, then repaired during same visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic and repair of two A/C units.

07/17/2017

It was professional - he did not try to upsell, but explained why XYZ might breakdown.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC tune-up and add refrigerant.

Air conditioner & furnace - installation, replacement & repair

We do not provide plumbing, fire place repair or installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available