CCD INTERIORS

With Angi since June 2010

BCBhardwoodflooring

About Us When you turn to BCB for your flooring needs, you’re gaining the personal approach of Camelia and Claudiu Bob. The newlyweds launched BCB to serve Southern California, but the company’s beginnings go back to Claudiu’s early years in Romania. “I started working with my father from the age of 14, back in Romania,” explains Claudiu Bob. “He was a contractor and he would take me with him to his job sites. He taught me how to install wood flooring and every step in the process: sanding, buffing and staining. I learned many things pertaining to construction, but I wanted to focus mainly on flooring, because that's what I liked to work with the most.” Experience After learning from his father for many years, Claudiu moved to America at the age of 19, and settled in Chicago, Illinois. There he broadened his abilities and increased his mastery in the craft of flooring design and installation. Claudiu lived with his uncle, who helped him hone his skills, showing him how to increase his speed while maintaining the highest quality. “After seeing that this was something I could do and handle on my own, I decided to open my own business,” Claudiu says. “I named it BCB Flooring, which stands for Bob, Claudiu & Bogdan.” In Chicago, Claudiu worked with individual clients, as well as contractors, which is still the company’s calling. After meeting and marrying Camelia, BCB Flooring was moved to Garden Grove, in a new partnership with Camelia’s brothers, Christian and Mark. Mission Because Claudiu has been in the industry for many years, from your first meeting you will see the excellent customer service and professionalism you can count on. When you have a look you’re aiming for, he can offer you a game plan to get you there. Or if you need design ideas, he can offer you suggestions based on his breadth of knowledge and experience. “Usually when I meet with customers they already know exactly what they want their floor to look like in their homes,” Claudiu says. “Sometimes I make suggestions and I give my clients an example of what I would recommend. If it is a matter of choosing a stain color, I offer multiple samples and recommend one that I believe will work best for an individual’s home, taking into account style, colors and hues, as well as practical concerns such as the purpose of the room.” Expertise At BCB Flooring, our services include everything from the design phase and ordering supplies to prepping, installing and finishing. We’re skilled at more than simple floor installation — we do repairs, custom staining, and even handle railings, treads and spindles on staircases. We know how to bring out the grain in your wood floors and secure the finest quality vinyl to your highest traffic areas, like kitchens and bathrooms. When you work with our family, we bring you the best value. We work within your budget, so you get results at the lowest costs. Our flooring generally ranges from $1-$6 per square foot and our skillful treatments include color-matching, hand scraping and custom staining unfinished wood. This family-owned business installs your floors personally, which means you can leave the house with peace of mind. We’re trustworthy professionals with rock-solid honesty and integrity. And we’re nice people! Basically, we’ve got you covered. We know quality and have an eye for design. If you need help making decisions — no problem! Or if you just want to improve the look of your floors, give us a call. Your satisfaction is our biggest concern … in fact, it’s our guarantee!

Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

All Star Flooring

Flooring installation, tile, wood flooring, LVP flooring, Laminate, stairs, Baseboard and more. We have 28 years of flooring experience with sales and installation. Family Owned and operated Get it done right the first time

03/22/2014

The hardwood floor has been completed. The gentleman installing the hardwood; Sam and Harris couldn't have been more professional, cooperative, and pleasant. We are extremely happy with the floor, and Al Gonzalez, the owner of CCD has been out several times checking on progress and quality. They delivered our tile today and will be installing it next week.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors and tile for 2300 foot condo which required extreme sound proofing measures.

Category flooring contractor

06/20/2013

CCD did a beautiful job of installing the flooring. Any flaws that we pointed out were corrected immediately and without argument. The stairway was particularly difficult and it turned out just beautiful. We have ordered the same laminate through CCD so that we can continue the flooring throughout the house. We will have them do the installation as soon as we are ready to proceed.

Description of Work
Removed carpeting from upstairs and stairway. Installed laminate flooring in those same areas.

Category flooring contractor