Wall Inspections

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

Wall 2 Wall Property Inspections provides residential and commercial property inspections in San Jose, CA and the surrounding areas. We are strive to provide home buyers and sellers with information about real estate property in order to make them feel comfortable with their final decision. Schedule an inspection online or call us at (408) 905-9255 today....

Thank you for the opportunity to present you with our services. Please consider all of the factors below before making a decision regarding your real estate representation. I am confident that no other Real Estate Firm can offer you the level of real estate experience and representation that Cathie Marples & The Marples Team brings to you and your transaction. Additional phone number: (925) 634-8040.

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

I have been in the Home Inspection business for more than 10 years. Prior to founding AAA Home Inspections, I spent 14 years as a remodeling and general contractor. Before that, I was in the Carpenter’s Union for 10 years. I spent 5 years as a residential carpenter and 5 years as a commercial carpenter. During that time, I did everything from commercial remodeling to tilt-ups and poured-in-place concrete, so you can rest assured that I have the training and knowledge needed to perform your home or commercial inspection. In fact, the reason I became a home inspector in the first place is because I watched so many others performing inspections that weren’t up to my standards. From the first of them to the last, I knew I could do a better job — and now, that’s exactly what I do. I have performed home inspections for luxury estates, apartments, mobile homes… you name it! I especially enjoy working with first-time home buyers because I know how emotionally and physically taxing purchasing a house can be, and I want them to be in the right hands. I often find that they will call me back years later if they decide to sell the property. I think this is because I take home inspections very seriously and genuinely care about the people I work with as well as the building in question. I show up early and walk the property, and I encourage all involved parties to accompany me during the inspection so that I can explain my findings as we go. I am as honest as they come — I will never sugarcoat a home inspection report, but I will explain any defects I have found with the tact and diplomacy you’d expect from a true professional.

04/01/2015

I needed help evaluating the safety of my deck which was being rebuilt. David was very helpful, accommodating my schedule by coming in the evening. He was so thorough, courteous, informative and went above and beyond pointing out potential problem areas and giving me guidelines. I am extremely grateful and impressed with the outstanding customer service. Thank you David! :-)

Description of Work
Inspect deck

10/13/2014

We've now had two inspections performed by Kurt from Wall Inspections. We canceled the purchase of the first home after his inspection. Given our experience with the first inspection, we had no hesitation whatsoever to ask Wall Inspections for the second home. Kurt takes his time going through the property and noting all issues. He took close to five hours on the first property. It took longer tha...

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase of home

12/19/2013

The guy who came out and did the inspection for us, Kurt, was excellent. He was incredibly thorough, extremely friendly, helpful and prompt. Because of him we were able to call back our kitchen company and have them do more repairs because we never would have caught what they did. We would definitely hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
We used Wall Inspections in September for a home inspection.

10/11/2013

Description of Work
David from Wall Inspections worked around our busy schedule and arrived promptly for our appointment time. He was extremely thorough, walking us through thee tire inspection and providing explanations regarding many of the issues he observed. In fact, he found two very dangerous issues that had gone overlooked until his visit! The value of his visit was priceless, and the photos provided have already assisted us in communicating with contractors for the repairs. He is a friendly, honest, trustworthy person, and conducts business in the same manner. I would recommend Wall Inspections to anyone!

01/05/2013

Description of Work
I have radiant heating installed under hardwood floor and one of the pipes was leaking, but did not know where to start. I was seeing water in the garage, very far from any possible defect. My only chance was to find an inspector with a good thermal imaging camera. I contacted Wall Inspectors though their website. I got an email response immediately, despite being New Year Eve. I called David and scheduled an appointment for the next day. He was promptly on time, fired his $7,000 Fluke and found the leak immediately. His charge was more than reasonable and he is a guy very pleasant to work with. Highly recommended.

Category home inspection

Home Inspections, Commercial Inspections, Specialty Inspections, Mold Inspections, Lead Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Termite Inspections, Radon Testing