Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar

California: Contractors
12/31/2021

1171 N 4th St

San Jose, CA 95112

We are a designated essential business during the current Shelter in Place directive in our area. Our essential services include heating, air conditioning and electrical maintenance, repair and installation. We are following strict protocols to keep both you and our team safe and protected while providing essential home comfort services.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Since 1962, we have been committed to living up to our company slogan every day – The Home of Old Fashioned Service. That means reliability, expert advice, quality work and great service for our customers – and a 100% guarantee. Our entire team can’t wait to show you the difference great service can make for your heating, cooling, electrical, solar and above all, “comfort” needs. We sub-contract with licensed plumbers when necessary....

HVAC Companies (1270)electrician (492)air duct cleaning (201)lighting (136)dryer vent cleaning (73)ceiling fan installation (49)landscape lighting (19)handyman (17)fireplace services (15)water heaters (12)insulation (4)gas leak repair (3)

02/02/2021

Joshua M.

watch out - they charge a service fee for quotes

Description of Work
I was very disappointed to learn only after the visit that there is a service fee charged for quotes of work not yet performed. The service fee even includes drive time. The communication around this fee was terrible

Category electrician

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/05/2020

JOE B.

It was okay but I am just a little disappointed with the service.

Description of Work
They replaced my HVAC.

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

10/29/2020

Bill P.

It went very well. They arrive on time, do quality work and clean-up when done.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

08/16/2020

John M.

Crew was professional and responsive.. nice work

Description of Work
Ac issue investigation

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

07/08/2020

ANGIE H.

Great! Technician arrived in the given time window. He was friendly and professional. He answered all of my questions and I didn't feel like he was trying to up-sell me on anything I didn't need. Performed system check as agreed upon.

Description of Work
Diagnostic check on AC functioning

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

04/07/2020

Steve T.

Very well. From first contact through project completion they were prompt, proposed an aggressive installation plan, and completed the project on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Replace 2 52 yearn old furnaces

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

06/28/2019

Ellie W.

I chose them because they had the best quote, but were still professional. They arrived on time, were very professional, cleaning up well after each day's work. Turns out the air didn't work. We discovered this on a Sunday. They came over within a few hours and fixed the problem immediately. No issues since.

Description of Work
new furnace & installed air conditioning.

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

04/19/2019

mary T.

Great experience from start to finish! Sam came to the house and inspected the area and gave us all the options for what we would need, no pressure just a friendly conversation. Installation went great and we now have a warm house again. They honored the deal that was provided on Angie's list so we also had the work done for a great price. Would definitely use their services again for other house projects.

Description of Work
they replaced our gas furnace

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

06/15/2018

Patrick W.

Professional and quality work. Fixed some work that another less reputable company had done.

Description of Work
AC and electrical

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

06/04/2018

Michelle V.

I called to have someone come out for an estimate. After multiple times on hold, I was finally told that no one could come give me an estimate for an entire month. What a joke. This company doesn’t deserve the service award that it holds. I’m going to use another company.

Description of Work
We need some dampers installed

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are very sorry for the inconvenience. There was a heatwave this past weekend as you may know, so we have had a longer wait period for scheduling this week. And yes, we are definitely booked a few weeks out. Honestly, we are the largest company in the south bay with double the number of estimators of anyone else. I wish we could add more, but there is only so much we can handle. We want you to be happy and also know that your business is important to all of us! I am happy to work on the schedule to get you something sooner, if you would like. Please call me at 408-294-6290 and I am happy to do that. I realize it is frustrating, and I want to help. We received our rating, because we provide quality work, and we are worth the wait. Sincerely, Cindy Faulkner, President, Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar.

Residential and commercial installation of furnace and air conditioning systems, wall, floor heaters, package units, ductless systems, duct cleaning, testing and sealing, preventive maintenance, hybrid systems, water heaters, fireplace inserts, electrical services and fans, solar system installations.

Boilers and radiant heat.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available