Supraclean Water Damage Specialists

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2011

Supraclean Water Damage Specialists is located in the South Bay and is owned by Michael Chiaramonte . Supraclean specializes in water damage restoration, mold remediation, sewage mitigation and crawlspace cleanup. We also specialize in carpet and upholstery cleaning and we can assure that we are licensed, certified, and fully insured for your protection. We have an excellent A Rating with BBB and we focus on providing supra customer service, quality work, efficient, and reasonable prices. Water Damage and Mold can have serious adverse effects on your home and can cause wood floors to rot, destroy furniture and personal belongings, and even compromise the structural stability of a building. Left untreated, a water damage emergency can quickly destroy your home if you do not act quickly. We want to prevent mold damage from compromising the air quality in your home. Our technicians are certified mold inspectors and can effectively evaluate any possible mold contamination affecting your home....

P W Stephens Environmental Inc

P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected name in the asbestos industry, and due to our size and strength in the asbestos abatement industry, P.W. Stephens will continue to grow into new environmental fields as the need arises. We have and always will be dedicated to providing the highest job quality and responsiveness to our customer’s needs and requirements. We welcome your suggestions and comments.

Servpro of NE San Jose

SERVPRO of NE San Jose is locally owned and operated by Mark Burke, a family man and small business owner. This is our home and we are very invested in our community. SERVPRO of NE San Jose provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size of disaster. Please contact our office today to schedule your appointment at (408) 834-7663. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your fire, water, cleanup, or restoration needs.

Offers by Servpro of NE San Jose on Angi
Luigy's Cleaning services

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/17/2018

It was a good experience. He was very forthcoming, knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Water Damage, hot water pipes burst.

04/17/2017

Very well, very professional. Refreshing to work with, enjoyed working with the contractor. Will recommend them to other members.

Description of Work
Water damage..

06/03/2016

I had so little water damage that the service provider clarified they only do big jobs with lots of water damage...so I appreciated the honesty and requested a refund.

11/30/2015

From what I remember it went fine. It was just what we did through Angie's List. It seemed reasonable. I rarely give anybody an A rating in the business world. They would have to be just over the top type of service so they were good at what they did. They did what they said they were going to do. They explained things. They didn't try and gouge us. There was a lot of education that went on which ...

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal.

Category mold removal

06/17/2015

Very thorough inspection. They spent a lot of time looking in all areas where the leak could have spread, from upstairs bedroom ceiling to downstairs garage walls. They found signs of moisture, but no major mold concern. I did not ask them to do the repair because we could not afford to have all the drywall removed at the time.

Description of Work
Performed moisture check on walls and ceiling after we discovered signs of a leak

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

03/31/2015

I am absolutely amazed at the work this company and group of people accomplished in the days they were here. I would not hesitate to recommend them. They were professional, competent, efficient, knowledgeable, hard working and respectful.

Description of Work
There were two separate areas where water damage had occurred. They removed the drywall, tile, flooring, carpet and bathroom fixtures. They cleaned, sanitized, disinfected, treated and dried all areas that were affected by the water damage and that yucky smell is now gone.

Category carpet cleaner","drywall contractor","water damage restoration service

03/23/2015

Exceptional! The tech checked every wall, and explained what to be concerned about. According to the tech, he has a "nose" for this kind of thing, which gave me complete peace of mind. Highly recommended. :-)

Description of Work
Performed a complete interior inspection for mold and signs of water damage, and even went into the attic.

Category water damage restoration service","mold removal company

11/18/2014

The work performed was great. They arrived on time. Were very professional. I would definitely use them again. I was very impressed with the results of my carpet.

Description of Work
Mike and Richard came and cleaned my carpets of my entire house. Both did an excellent job with the work. My carpets look brand new. I was very impressed with the results.

Category carpet cleaner","water damage restoration service

09/17/2014

He came out and completed the work for the deal, however I have to follow up with another specialist. It costs a lot of money and it is a big decision, so my husband and I will have to discuss the next step. Very nice and very professional.

Description of Work
Home interior mold inspection.

Category mold removal company

05/20/2014

It went fine and I'm having them come back to do some work. The gentleman was good at explaining the procedure and he seemed competent. I was pleased with the fact that he gave me the estimate right then and there. The quote was very detailed and itemized. I had to reschedule due to a surprise business meeting but he was flexible enough to work around my schedule.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" coupon with Supraclean Water Damage Specialists for mold inspection. They also gave me a quote.

Category water damage restoration service","mold removal company

Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation & Testing, Crawlspace Clean Up, Duct Cleaning, Sewage Mitigation, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Sheetrock & Insulation Repair

Carpet stretching & Installation.