Supraclean Water Damage Specialists

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2011

1711 Little Orchard St Ste A

San Jose, CA 95125

Supraclean Water Damage Specialists is located in the South Bay and is owned by Michael Chiaramonte . Supraclean specializes in water damage restoration, mold remediation, sewage mitigation and crawlspace cleanup. We also specialize in carpet and upholstery cleaning and we can assure that we are

05/17/2018

Saurbh K.

It was a good experience. He was very forthcoming, knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Water Damage, hot water pipes burst.

04/17/2017

Thania W.

Very well, very professional. Refreshing to work with, enjoyed working with the contractor. Will recommend them to other members.

Description of Work
Water damage..

07/12/2016

john B.

06/03/2016

Freya M.

I had so little water damage that the service provider clarified they only do big jobs with lots of water damage...so I appreciated the honesty and requested a refund.

06/02/2016

Patricia B.

Description of Work
They came out to the inspection. I decided to do remodel instead

02/10/2016

Aleksandar R.

11/30/2015

Heather H.

From what I remember it went fine. It was just what we did through Angie's List. It seemed reasonable. I rarely give anybody an A rating in the business world. They would have to be just over the top type of service so they were good at what they did. They did what they said they were going to do. They explained things. They didn't try and gouge us. There was a lot of education that went on which I really liked.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal.

Category mold removal

11/12/2015

Linda B.

08/21/2015

Isabelle H.

Description of Work
They did a "dry out" for a whole-house flooding due to burst washer hose. | |Mike arrived on site within 30 minutes of our call and explained what they do, and what other companies will have to do in addition to his work. I got more info from him than from the insurance company in the first 24hr if the flooding. It was very helpful. | |His crew arrived 2 hours later because they were at another site. | |They work all days as needed to address the problem. | |Very friendly and polite. | |Considering it's kind of a "tear up" job, the work site (our house) was kept pretty tidy. | |Mike checked on his workers every couple of hours. | |I would recommend them or use them again.

06/17/2015

Kelvin T.

Very thorough inspection. They spent a lot of time looking in all areas where the leak could have spread, from upstairs bedroom ceiling to downstairs garage walls. They found signs of moisture, but no major mold concern. I did not ask them to do the repair because we could not afford to have all the drywall removed at the time.

Description of Work
Performed moisture check on walls and ceiling after we discovered signs of a leak

03/31/2015

JUDITH O.

I am absolutely amazed at the work this company and group of people accomplished in the days they were here. I would not hesitate to recommend them. They were professional, competent, efficient, knowledgeable, hard working and respectful.

Description of Work
There were two separate areas where water damage had occurred. They removed the drywall, tile, flooring, carpet and bathroom fixtures. They cleaned, sanitized, disinfected, treated and dried all areas that were affected by the water damage and that yucky smell is now gone.

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, water damage restoration

03/23/2015

Steven B.

Exceptional! The tech checked every wall, and explained what to be concerned about. According to the tech, he has a "nose" for this kind of thing, which gave me complete peace of mind. Highly recommended. :-)

Description of Work
Performed a complete interior inspection for mold and signs of water damage, and even went into the attic.

11/18/2014

Mark L.

The work performed was great. They arrived on time. Were very professional. I would definitely use them again. I was very impressed with the results of my carpet.

Description of Work
Mike and Richard came and cleaned my carpets of my entire house. Both did an excellent job with the work. My carpets look brand new. I was very impressed with the results.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

09/17/2014

Katherine W.

He came out and completed the work for the deal, however I have to follow up with another specialist. It costs a lot of money and it is a big decision, so my husband and I will have to discuss the next step. Very nice and very professional.

Description of Work
Home interior mold inspection.

Category mold removal

05/20/2014

David R.

It went fine and I'm having them come back to do some work. The gentleman was good at explaining the procedure and he seemed competent. I was pleased with the fact that he gave me the estimate right then and there. The quote was very detailed and itemized. I had to reschedule due to a surprise business meeting but he was flexible enough to work around my schedule.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" coupon with Supraclean Water Damage Specialists for mold inspection. They also gave me a quote.

04/11/2014

Tricia M.

They are amazing. They did an amazing job. The owner is really great. He is quick and has plenty of time to come out and explain what is going on. He is very quick to schedule. He shows up when he is supposed to. He gets the job done. Everything looks great. I am a property manager and I replaced my old carpet cleaning company with him. He is very affordable.

Description of Work
Supraclean Water Damage Specialists did some carpet cleaning. He also gave me some advice on what to do when there was flooding in the basement.

Category carpet cleaners

03/12/2014

Annette T.

Mike explained the process to me step-by-step. His company did the drying out work and checking for mold. He referred me to other companies that did the testing and abatement work and then he finished it up by cleaning the studs. I appreciated that his company was able to come out right away and Mike was willing to take the time to explain or clarify things.

Description of Work
They did water damage work after we found the water line to the ice maker had broken and water had gone under the baseboards and under the laminate flooring in the kitchen, family room and living room. They pulled up the floor where it was wet, moved furniture, and put out fans and dehumidifiers.

12/17/2013

Tricia M.

Cleaned everything up, and returned for the monitoring of the area as promised. He and his team did a great job cleaning up the mess! Very professional service. Will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
We had a sewage explosion in our basement - totally gross! Mike came out to inspect within 24 hours of my call, and was able to get started right away!

12/13/2013

Christopher C.

They are amazing. They came out on a Sunday and a Father’s day. They dropped everything to come and take care of the flood in my house. Mike is the guy I worked with. He was extremely professional, so compassionate, and understanding. I was dealing with a major disaster with the flooding in my house. It was four or five of my neighbor’s houses were flooded. On father’s day I arrived back and my entire court cul de sac. My neighbors had their garage door up, and they were pushing water with a broom out into the court. It was a major job and not only were they johnny-on-the-spot, but they arrived quickly. I did not know if they would come, they were from the south bay. I have a home in Redwood Shores, a very nice home. They took photos and interviewed people. They made all my neighbors feel at ease which I think is very good because it was a stressful situation. Everyone had to cancel their Father’s Day plans. You will never get that day back ever. They worked quickly. Their pricing was lower than another quote we got.

Description of Work
I had a flood in my house and I used the water restoration services of Supraclean Water Damage Specialists.

09/16/2013

Robert V.

I am satisfied with their work. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and showed up on time. After they completed the work, they followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied which I thought was a good thing. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I had water damage in my home and they dried everything out and repaired the damage. As part of the job, they inspected underneath the home and dried that out too. They also sprayed an anti-fungal chemical on any areas that had been wet.

06/12/2013

Anand R.

We were pleased with their service. They were very professional and they did a clean and thorough job. They were pleasant to work with and they let us know exactly what to expect. They came on a weekend to check out the system.

Description of Work
We had water damage due to a hot water heater leak.

Category water damage restoration

Thanks for being a great customer!!

04/09/2013

John F.

Very thorough. Very punctual and easy to contact. I also wanted to have them paint a sealer on the wood when they were done cleaning and remediating the surfaces. I was told this was not something they normally do, but that they would be happy to do that as well, no problem. Would recommend them to anybody who needs water damage or mold remediation. Easy to work with. Overall an excellent experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned crawl space and did some minor mold remediation in the house (removed some wood).

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Thank you for the feedback. We are very glad we could help you!

01/14/2013

Daniela L.

Richard and Mike were awesome awesome awesome!! Thank you so much for responding so quickly to my morning disaster. I woke up to a flooded bathroom and bedroom, so I immediately called the plumber who referred Supraclean. Well Im glad I listened to my plumber!! Richard and Mike got to work fast.They sucked up the water so quickly with their large extraction machine. Within in no time they had my mess under control. Was so impressed with their work ethic and professionalism. Mike is such a nice and polite guy and Richard never stopped working. It was a pleasure having both of them in my home regardless of the circumstances. Most of all they cleaned up thoroughly after themselves and did an excellent job. I would definitely say that Mike & Richard went above and beyond my expectations. I am very thankful to them both. . I highly recommend Supraclean to anyone in a flood situation.

Description of Work
water extraction drying out bathroom hallway bedroom, water damage, cleanup

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for the nice comments. It was pleasure dealing with you!

10/02/2012

lorraine McAndrew M.

Professional, clean, fast and effective, they came back to check on the work and lent us a fan to clear any lingering odors. Truly professional, they obviously take pride in doing a great job. No hesitation in recommending them highly.

Description of Work
Mike and his partner came in on short notice after a burst pipe under the house caused horrible smells and damp.

Category water damage restoration

Thanks for letting other Angieslist members know how great our service is.

09/04/2011

Ruth S.

I contacted about a half dozen firms. We obtained three estimates and Supraclean was the most courteous, professional, knowledgable and thorough in handling the estimate. Their prices were competitve with the other estimates. They also did not charge for the estimate which was nice as most of these firms do charge about $200 for an estimate on water/mold damage. They showed up on time, did the work as promised, cleaned up their workspace every day and were responsive to my many questions. I crawled under the house to see the after (I only saw the before through the plumber pictures) and the foundation was nice and clean and dry. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We had called a plumber to deal with a mainline sewer backup issue. When he crawled under the house to work on that issue, he tooke photos and identified that we had a separate mold/water damage problem due to our washing machine grey water outlet being disconnected from the sewer line, for what we belive now was the last 16 years since we purchased our home. The plumber recommended two firms and after doing research on multiple firms and obtainin estimates, we chose SupraClean. They had a truck mounted machine that drew up slushy dirt, then they applied chemicals to reduce odor and kill mold in the dirt. Then they cleaned all the foundation area to remove the mold with special chemicals. This took about three days. They then dried out the place with 5 industrial strength fans for five days and then added extra dirt on top to draw out any extra moisture.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Thank you so much for the detailed review. We do our very best to be as thorough as possible in our work and as professional when dealing with our customers. We put all our heart and effort to ensure customers have an excellent experience.

Cork Carpet and Floor Care

Cork Carpet Cleaning and Floor Care is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

2022 Super Service Award

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
    The Wall Dudes

custom textures, paint inside and out, drywall from hanging to finish, we also do patchwork we do dryer vent cleaning as well as free estimates

2022 Super Service Award

Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation & Testing, Crawlspace Clean Up, Duct Cleaning, Sewage Mitigation, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Sheetrock & Insulation Repair

Carpet stretching & Installation.