SOUTH BAY SEDAN & LIMO SERVICE

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2007

2033 Gateway Pl #536

San Jose, CA 95110

Providing premier full service limousine services to the entire Bay Area since 2004. Offices located in San Francisco & San Jose, CA. We provide limousine services in a range that expands to Carmel, Santa Rosa, Napa Vally, Sacramento, and Stockton. , Specializing in airport limo service to: from

09/26/2016

Sharad N.

Their rates are competitive for SFO (~$100 each way), but they're double the cost of a cab for SJC. The cars are in good shape, the drivers are all extremely professional, polite and punctual. Occasionally I've had trouble getting through to their call center, but that's the exception. I'm very pleased with them, and they get my business for my ~1-2 trips per month.

Description of Work
I use them for airport transfers, mostly to SFO from Sunnyvale, but also SJC. Both to and from the airports

04/06/2015

Patty R.

I was quoted $75 and they charged me $150. I thought the driver was great and prompt. After all of their fees and add on's the price literally doubled. There was a $25 other fee that was never explained. The driver was very nice and professional. Everything was fine except the price.

Description of Work
South Bay Sedan & Limo Service picked me up at the airport.

02/23/2014

Rona G.

They were on time, very professional, the car was clean and in good condition, and the driver went out of his way to return my cell phone which fell out in the car. They did an excellent and professional job.

Description of Work
The service took me from my home to the airport, and picked me up when I returned.

02/03/2014

Donna C.

We were expecting a van, but it was actually a small bus. It was very comfortable. Louis was great, punctual, and had great driving skill. I have taken Super Shuttle before in a South Bay sedan which was a much better experience. My entire family was impressed. The cost is $70/per person, plus tip. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
South Bay driver, Louis, drove my family of 7 adults to and from San Jose/Saratoga area to San Jose airport.

01/05/2014

Marie L.

I have tried many many services for airport transport. This is the first one that I would consider excellent. The driver's are on-time, excellent and articulate and their conversations are enjoyable. The vehicles are smooth riding and extremely comfortable. In fact, it was more of a pleasure to ride with them than the last time a friend drove me to the airport! Of course the ride with the friend was free.

Description of Work
I used SOUTH BAY SEDAN AND LIMO SERVICE.

Category car transport

12/26/2013

Pat G.

Toni was our driver. He was on-time, early even. He provided a safe and comfortable ride. He was courteous personal quite a good driver too. This was terrific service all around. The sedan car was spotless and provided a smooth great ride. We were treated in a most professional manner.

Description of Work
We had a pick up in Cupertino California for a drop off at SFO on Dec26th in the early AM. Toni was our driver. The sedan car was spotless and well equipped with water, tissue, breath mints and hand sanitizer.

Category limo services, taxi service, car transport

11/11/2013

Lucia C.

The driver arrived on time, the car was nice and clean. Only reason why I don't give all As is because the driver "to" the airport didn't help loading the suitcases in the trunk nor to install a car seat. He was courteous, though. The driver "from" the airport was more helpful with luggage and car seat.

Description of Work
rented a sedan to/from San Francisco airport

Category taxi service, car transport

11/09/2013

Guy A.

The driver, Sanjay, could not have been more pleasing to spend the ride with. He was kind, professional and a very solid limo driver. Very nice to see after a long day dealing with the air travel schedule these days.

Description of Work
SFO pick up, international terminal from a London flight, drop off in Palo Alto.

10/27/2013

Rita W.

Each leg of the service went quite well. Both drivers were prompt, courteous, professional and personable making for a very pleasant ride.

Description of Work
Transportation to and return from SFO from my home in the South Bay which included one stop to pick up an additional person.

Category taxi service

Hi [member name removed], Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. Your comments are greatly appreciated. To show you how much we appreciate customers like yourself, we have updated your account to show the next reservation with us will be at 15% off . Thanks again, Shawne

09/23/2013

Sarah M.

it was great. They were extremely punctual, waiting outside our apartment before the scheduled time. We also had a delayed flight leaving our departing country, we contacted them and they said they would track our flight and make sure they were there on time. We came out of the airport and they were waiting for us. The drivers are very nice and extremely helpful and professional.

Description of Work
Picked us up from home and took us to the airport. Also picked us up from the airport and back home.

09/07/2013

Ron M.

For the most part they were excellent. The only reason I give them less than a A rating on service is that on the return trip the driver had no idea how to get to my house so I had to give him turn-by-turn directions as we went. The trip to the airport was excellent in all respects.

Description of Work
Transport to the airport from home and back.

08/26/2013

Jennifer H.

They were very punctual, professional, and delightful to work with. The cars were clean and enjoyable to ride in.

Description of Work
Drive team to and from airport

08/13/2013

Marilyn C.

Horrible. Left a detailed message but it was clear that wasn't listened to, so I responded to each question. The tone of voice was incredibly unprofessional and rude - like they're doing ME the favor! Wow - not customer-focused or oriented at all. Changed the quote 3 times and then when I asked "where the additional costs were going" I got the same explanation 3 times and had to stop her from telling me a fourth time, and that my question had been answered. When I inquired as to how much time to allot for the drive to the destination, I got a bad attitude, so I had to ask the question directly of "how long does it generally take to drive to that destination and how much time should we allocate" and got a response of: "as much as you want." Clearly, no help at all - with such a poor attitude and being rude, no thanks - we'll find someone else who values customers.

Description of Work
Didn't use this service. Website does not allow for "point-to-point" reservations or quotes (which it does not indicate on the website). After trying to do this online for over an hour, I called them directly and left a message. The return caller was unprofessional, rude (even after I said Hello, the representative said "is this you? hello? are you there?") I thought they had the wrong number as I had to ask them to identify themselves. The conversation did not go well.

07/22/2013

Clarence S.

The driver was prompt, courteous and knowledgeable of our itinerary.

Description of Work
I have used other Limo services and have not been at all satisfied. My experience with South Bay Limo Service has provided me with the answer to any and all future Limo needs for me. I will use no other service

06/03/2013

Walter B.

South Bay Sedan & Limo Service are prompt and professional. You never have to worry about them not being here, unlike some places.

Description of Work
We used a limousine from South Bay Sedan & Limo Service.

Category limo services, taxi service, car transport

04/27/2013

Robert H.

Very good service, punctual, good safe driving skills, courteous, onetime for pick up, drop off and meeting us on our return at the airport.

Description of Work
Limo service from Oakland to SFO

04/16/2013

Mike R.

Went great! We left on a two week trip to Europe and South Bay Sedan & Limo transported us in one of their town cars. Drivers for both pick up at home and on our return were punctual and professional. Cars were clean and comfortable. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Transportation from San Jose to San Francisco Int'l Airport

03/19/2013

Priscilla T.

It was wonderful! The driver was very courteous, nice and helped me into the car after the surgery, and took me to my front door and made sure I was okay. I highly recommend them. For me, this was the perfect, very nice, a luxury ride and he was pleasant to ride with.

Description of Work
I had to go in for dental surgery and I needed someone to take me and pick me up.

12/19/2012

AMANDA L.

Didn't use them. Went online to get a price it was really high from SJO to San Leandro.

Category limo services, taxi service

Hi (Member name removed), Just wanted to see what price you are looking at. You state SJO to San Leandro. Is this supposed to be SFO or SJC? There was a mistake on the website about the pricing for both rates. The rate from SJC to San Leandro is $111.16, and the price from SFO to San Leandro is $134.10. Please note that this is your all in price and includes, airport fees, fuel fees, and a 15% gratuity (can be modified). Thanks and hope this helps, Shawne

08/20/2012

Jim J.

Pickups were all on time, cars were quite nice and the drivers all friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I hired South Bay Sedan to pick up my sister in law in Vacaville Ca and bring her down to our home n Los Gatos Ca (~100 miles). Then the following week they took her home.

08/13/2012

Sandra S.

Transport was smooth as silk. The driver arrived at our house exactly at the appointed moment. Must have been hding around the corner. Upon our return, our pickup was waiting at the limo area just outside international baggage claim. For shorter trips, I usually save money by using long-term parking. But for a three-week trip, the cost of parking would be high. So it makes sense to hire the service. And with a long international flight, the comfort and convenience of a car outside the gate was well worth it!

Description of Work
Door-to-door transport to and from SFO for 3 people.

05/01/2012

B G.

There was a major change to our schedule and we were unable to contact them about it until the day of our flight. We basically changed everything on them and they handled the situation very, very professionally. That, I think, says a lot.

Description of Work
We needed a ride from the airport.

12/10/2011

Jim C.

I was going on an international vacation with friends. I decided not to use the transportation company I use with my company to save about $20 each way. I was impressed with South Bay's automation system with emails confirming times and such. What was disappointing were two items. 1) I told them it was two couples at two pickups. Both drivers were aware of the two pickups/dropoffs but not that there were 4 people. We didn't mind being cramped in a town car but just surprised that the information was never properly relayed to the drivers because they both seemed surpriesed. 2) When dropped off I asked the driver did the gratuity appear on his paperwork (I wanted to make sure the pre-instructions were carried out). He said no - I gave him $20 dollars. When I received the billing via email they included the gratuity so I ended up paying twice. I'll just go back to my other provider, trust and integrity are very important to me. The $40 savings wasn't worth the aggravation.

Description of Work
Transfer service from the south bay to the San Francisco Airport for return and departure.

10/26/2011

Elizabeth M.

The drivers were on time and professional.

Description of Work
Pickup to go to airport and pickup on return

09/10/2011

Aaron M.

They are always courteous, friendly, on-time and have great rates. I've never had a problem and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I've used South Bay Sedan since 2004 for almost 50 round trips from Sunnyvale to SFO.

Taxi/Shuttle Service
    Limousine Service
    Auto Transportation
    TCP 24958
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Professional chauffeured limousine and transportation services in the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in wine tours, charters, corporate car, to/from local airports (SFO) (OAK) (SJC), private airports, to/from seaports, sporting events, local concerts, birthdays, proms, convention transportation, weddings.

Taxi