Simmitri Affordable Roofing & Solar

California: Contractors
06/30/2023

6203 San Ignacio Ave

San Jose, CA 95119

Simmitri Solar, is a customer-centric Silicon Valley company with an approach to energy management that is unique to the entire industry. Since 1995, Simmitri has demonstrated to thousands of satisfied customers, expertise in designing and installing Energy & Roof systems. From high-level corporate oversight to our experienced team of roof system technicians, energy advisers, operations/install personnel, project management professionals, sales consultants, and energy-efficient building performance analysts, we are all passionate about engaging our customers in... Doing solar the way it should be done. Celebrating our 26th year in business, we are dedicated to providing the very best long-term solutions to our valued customers....

4.4

roofing (15)gutter repair (4)solar companies (3)home energy audit (1)window cleaning (1)

10/11/2017

Denise T.

Once they helped me clear all the obstacles of the Eagle Ridge HOA roadblocks, we finally installed and it’s working great. I am recognizing the savings from my PGE bill!!! I also received a tax rebate for getting solar.

Description of Work
New solar system on our home in Gilroy.

Category roofing,solar panels,energy audit

Work Completed On 10/11/2015

02/05/2015

Dana C.

It was fine. He did what was needed to be done. We were satisfied. When it rained it didn't leak. He was great. I didn't spend anything extra.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Affordable Solar Roofs for a roof tuneup around the end of October early November.

Category roofing,solar panels

Work Completed On 11/06/2014

05/29/2013

Marjorie J.

I was pleased with Affordable Roofing. They were very detailed oriented. They have a high quality performance.

Description of Work
I used Affordable Roofing to install a new roof for my house.

Work Completed On 04/11/2012

01/23/2013

MARIO C.

Affordable Rroof was not given the repair work

Description of Work
Company rep was polite and responsive to our questions. He checked our roof, took pictures and measured the size of the roof. After several days an estimate of the work was provided and the price was very high: Coincidentally we had to pay $100.00 for the estimate. We subsequently contacted another roofer and received a substantial lower estimate for the same work that Affordable Roofing was going to do. We are happy with the professionalism of the competative roofer and the estimate he provided us and will be getting the work done.

Work Completed On 12/08/2012

09/15/2012

Tom R.

I chose another roofing contractor.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Affordable Roofing and it was much higher than other estimates I obtained from other roofing contractors. All estimates specified the same tile material, underlayments, etc. The person who gave me the estimate did follow up with me. Unfortunatley, Affordable's estimate was not in my budget.

Work Completed On 03/23/2012

09/08/2012

MARK R.

Excellent, responsive, detailed estimate provided, work accomplished precisely as promised. Top-notch company.

Description of Work
Roof repairs, gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2012

03/12/2012

Philip R.

I like their expertise in roofing and their ability to instill that confidence in me. They know what they are doing. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Affordable Roofing in August.

Work Completed On 08/18/2011

01/06/2012

DEBBI AND GEORGE B.

Affordable Roofing did a stellar job from start to finish. They were responsive to telephone calls, came out quickly to provide an estimate. The estimate was clear and complete. When we discovered we needed a separate permit for the solar (which was stupid, because no changes were made to the design or installation, but the town still required it) they took care of everything. They were in constant contact with the roofing contractor and coordinated the schedules all the way through. The bill was exactly as quoted. If we hadn't already decided on a roofing contractor, I would also have asked Affordable Roofing for a quote. The next time we need a new roof (hopefully not for a long time!) I would start with them first, because they were so easy to work with, so responsive, and did such great work.

Description of Work
We had to replace our roof, and we have a solar electricity system on our roof which needed to be removed prior to replacing the roof. We had identified a roofing company to replace the roof, but we needed to find someone who could remove and re-install the solar panels, which is what we had Affordable Roofing do. Affordable Roofing worked with our roofing contractor, got the separate permit required from the town, provided plans, removed the panels, replaced the panels and ensured that the whole system was working.

Category gutter repair,roofing,solar panels

Work Completed On 12/05/2011

11/28/2011

Philip R.

They were excellent. They were very knowledgeable about roofing systems.

Description of Work
I used the services of Affordable Roofing in the summer for a roofing project.

Work Completed On 07/11/2011

07/23/2010

Donald T.

They did an excellent job and it was less than I expected. They were very professional and very punctual. The quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
Affordable Roofing did some gutter repair and cleaned the windows.

Category gutter repair,window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2009

Residential Solar, Roofing & Roof Repairs, Home Energy Optimization, Energy Storage & Commercial Roof & Solar Systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check