Simmitri Affordable Roofing & Solar

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2005

Simmitri Solar, is a customer-centric Silicon Valley company with an approach to energy management that is unique to the entire industry. Since 1995, Simmitri has demonstrated to thousands of satisfied customers, expertise in designing and installing Energy & Roof systems. From high-level corporate

House 1House 2House 3

4.4

roofing (15)gutter repair (4)solar companies (3)gutter cleaning (1)home energy audit (1)window cleaning (1)

08/29/2022

David L.

They are professional and they provided a prompt service.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning and installed gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

10/11/2017

Denise T.

Once they helped me clear all the obstacles of the Eagle Ridge HOA roadblocks, we finally installed and it’s working great. I am recognizing the savings from my PGE bill!!! I also received a tax rebate for getting solar.

Description of Work
New solar system on our home in Gilroy.

Category roofing, solar panels, energy audit

Work Completed On 10/11/2015

02/17/2015

Don W G.

Very smooth.

Description of Work
Installed turn-key solar system & provided all interface with PG&E.

Work Completed On 02/17/2015

02/05/2015

Dana C.

It was fine. He did what was needed to be done. We were satisfied. When it rained it didn't leak. He was great. I didn't spend anything extra.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Affordable Solar Roofs for a roof tuneup around the end of October early November.

Category roofing, solar panels

Work Completed On 11/06/2014

07/28/2014

BARBARA P.

Description of Work
problem with electrical box that moniteres solar panels , sent out electritions to repair.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 01/28/2014

Thank you, [member name removed]for the A rating. It is our privilege to serve wonderful customers like you. We so appreciate your business. The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral. Thank you again. Warmly, The Affordable Solar Roofs Family

05/29/2013

Marjorie J.

I was pleased with Affordable Roofing. They were very detailed oriented. They have a high quality performance.

Description of Work
I used Affordable Roofing to install a new roof for my house.

Work Completed On 04/11/2012

03/29/2013

Ramon O.

see above

Description of Work
After moving into our new (previously occupied) home, I needed to have some cracked roof tiles replaced and my gutters cleaned out. The roof tiles on my house are no longer manufactured. I did alot of on line research before contracting Affordable Roofing to do this for me. They went above and beyond to find replacement tiles that came very close to matching the old original broken ones. The final result looks terrific. They were extremely careful and courteous when ever they were in or around my home. I will definitly use them anytime I need anything done with my roof.

Work Completed On 01/02/2012

01/23/2013

MARIO C.

Affordable Rroof was not given the repair work

Description of Work
Company rep was polite and responsive to our questions. He checked our roof, took pictures and measured the size of the roof. After several days an estimate of the work was provided and the price was very high: Coincidentally we had to pay $100.00 for the estimate. We subsequently contacted another roofer and received a substantial lower estimate for the same work that Affordable Roofing was going to do. We are happy with the professionalism of the competative roofer and the estimate he provided us and will be getting the work done.

Work Completed On 12/08/2012

09/15/2012

Tom R.

I chose another roofing contractor.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Affordable Roofing and it was much higher than other estimates I obtained from other roofing contractors. All estimates specified the same tile material, underlayments, etc. The person who gave me the estimate did follow up with me. Unfortunatley, Affordable's estimate was not in my budget.

Work Completed On 03/23/2012

09/08/2012

MARK R.

Excellent, responsive, detailed estimate provided, work accomplished precisely as promised. Top-notch company.

Description of Work
Roof repairs, gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2012

05/28/2012

Satnam B.

no story

Description of Work
did not work price too high

Work Completed On 04/26/2012

This is a regrettable entry. While we pride ourselves in great customer service, we do not service the Redlands area as it is over 380 miles away. We appreciate all opinions especially from those people we have been able to meet!

03/12/2012

Philip R.

I like their expertise in roofing and their ability to instill that confidence in me. They know what they are doing. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Affordable Roofing in August.

Work Completed On 08/18/2011

01/06/2012

DEBBI AND GEORGE B.

Affordable Roofing did a stellar job from start to finish. They were responsive to telephone calls, came out quickly to provide an estimate. The estimate was clear and complete. When we discovered we needed a separate permit for the solar (which was stupid, because no changes were made to the design or installation, but the town still required it) they took care of everything. They were in constant contact with the roofing contractor and coordinated the schedules all the way through. The bill was exactly as quoted. If we hadn't already decided on a roofing contractor, I would also have asked Affordable Roofing for a quote. The next time we need a new roof (hopefully not for a long time!) I would start with them first, because they were so easy to work with, so responsive, and did such great work.

Description of Work
We had to replace our roof, and we have a solar electricity system on our roof which needed to be removed prior to replacing the roof. We had identified a roofing company to replace the roof, but we needed to find someone who could remove and re-install the solar panels, which is what we had Affordable Roofing do. Affordable Roofing worked with our roofing contractor, got the separate permit required from the town, provided plans, removed the panels, replaced the panels and ensured that the whole system was working.

Category gutter repair, roofing, solar panels

Work Completed On 12/05/2011

11/28/2011

Philip R.

They were excellent. They were very knowledgeable about roofing systems.

Description of Work
I used the services of Affordable Roofing in the summer for a roofing project.

Work Completed On 07/11/2011

07/23/2010

Donald T.

They did an excellent job and it was less than I expected. They were very professional and very punctual. The quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
Affordable Roofing did some gutter repair and cleaned the windows.

Category gutter repair, window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2009

09/11/2009

J F.

I was very pleased with their service. They were very responsive to me throughout the process. They had put some covers over the top of the gutters and I did not like that way that they looked. When I called them about it they came right out to take them off.

Description of Work
Affordable Roofing came out to replace my gutters.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2006

10/13/2005

My roof was leaking so I called Affordable Roofing to replace it. The insurance company recommended a composition roof because it was not as flammable. The men took 2 days to do the roof. We were very pleased with the service we received. They did a great job.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof. We called Affordable Roofing. They were just in the news for winning an award.

07/27/2005

We needed the entire roof replaced on our home. It is a large home and these guys gave us one of the best quotes on a composite roof. They came out and did the job very fast and did a good job cleaning up. The roof looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

Contact