Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!!

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

...

carpet cleaning (93)upholstery cleaning (6)house cleaning (6)oriental rug cleaning (5)carpet installation (3)blind cleaning (2)upholstery (1)

10/22/2021

Terri F.

It went great. Steve, who is Scott's brother came out to clean the carpets. He's super friendly and did a great job in about 90 minutes. Fantastic prices and very responsive.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in 3 rooms

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Thank you for your review. We really do strive everyday to make people and a lot of theyre kids and pets happy as well. Lol Have a great holiday seaon

10/17/2021

Connie H.

We recently moved to Morgan Hill and used Scooters to clean our carpets. We were able to get an appointment for service right away. They were friendly, efficient and did a great job. We will definitely use Scooters again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

01/20/2021

Gatis S.

They were great, removed some deep stains from the carpets

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for bedrooms and staircase

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Thank you for the review.

12/17/2020

Sharon K.

Great job, I am very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning 6 rooms, stairway, long hallway

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

03/15/2019

Michael C.

Scott did an outstanding job! I will definately use him again for all my carpet and rug cleaning. He responded immediately after my request for quote. We set a time that was convenient for me, he showed up on time and did a great job. No need to look any further

Description of Work
Area rugs cleaned

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

09/11/2018

Sharon L.

Scott and wife team were very friendly and professional. They did a wonderful job and will use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and Scotchgard.

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

06/13/2018

Karen .

Excellent Will be calling again! Terrific people also.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned and decks

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

12/06/2017

Helen N.

Some areas didn't get completely clean. May have been because of heavy traffic areas or type of carpeting.

Description of Work
Cleaning carpet in two rooms & hallway.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

11/29/2017

Shannon H.

From the initial inquiry to the services being rendered, Scott (the owner) was the point of contact. He answered all my questions, replied back in a timely manner if he wasn't able to respond immediately, and provided very accurate estimates (cost and time). Michael, the technician, arrived 5-10 minutes early and was very friendly and courteous. Because we had prepared the rooms ahead of time by removing all the obstructions (furniture, toys, books, cables, etc.), he thought we were moving and was quite surprised when I said that we decided to move everything out of the rooms to maximize the clean. He asked if there were any problem areas, I pointed them out and then he started. He was very efficient, while simultaneously taking his time to ensure a thorough cleaning. We are very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
We needed the carpet cleaned because of several old pet accidents in the living room, hallway and 2 bedrooms. So, to recap - we had 2 bedrooms (about 12 x 12 each), a hallway (about 20 feet in length) and a large living room (with odd angles - coat closet jutting out into area & a corner fireplace with large brick hearth) for the price mentioned below.

Work Completed On 11/25/2017

11/04/2017

Deanna K.

The work was done quickly and efficiently, and with good humor as well. Even though our condo has a lot of stairs, we purchased the deal that did not include stairs, not realizing there was a $250 deal that included stairs. We paid the extra $50 and our stairs were cleaned. We were very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

10/02/2017

Alan T.

Well - service was prompt and efficient and result was quite good, for cream-colored carpet that has seen several years of service

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning - upstairs areas of 3-bedroom townhouse

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

09/13/2017

Wei L.

very responsive and punctual. very satisfied with result. would use again

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

Ld

09/11/2017

Kelli S.

On time, proffessional, friendly, reasonably priced. This is a small business worth supporting!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

08/24/2017

Leonard S.

This is the 3rd year that they have done this for us and as always they have done a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

08/07/2017

Debbie S.

After reading their reviews I received a quote and had carpets cleaned in my condo. It was the first time these two year old carpets had been cleaned. They are light colored carpets had had mostly normal wear and dirt. They came out on time and were very efficient. After everything was completely dry, I noticed a few areas where spots didn't come all the way out. I contacted them and they came back right away and took card of those spots by hand scrubbing them. Everything looks great. The workers were super nice and friendly and very efficient. They also gave me great advice on ways in which to keep my carpets looking good. I would highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

07/10/2017

Ninette M.

Great - responsive, professional, punctual, good quality

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2017

Thank you sooo much, hope you have a great summer. Scott

06/19/2017

Frances M.

As of June 19, I have not received a return call.

Description of Work
Called on Friday, June 9, to request carpet cleaning in Mountain View, CA.

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

I'm so sorry, no excuses. Really busy this time of year and must have lost you in the shuffle. Please call or text is better 408-398-6730. Again I'm sorry, Scott

04/24/2017

Mary E R.

They were able to come early due to another appointment issue which worked well for me. Scott and Heather were fast and did a great job. I would use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Upstairs carpets and small family room carpet was cleaned.

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

03/28/2017

JOSEPH W.

A+ for flexibility as they worked around our moving schedule.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning upstairs and steps

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

11/29/2016

Terry B.

As stated, he called (was early), was prepared for the kind of stain I had (unlike other cleaner). When he was unable to treat, he did not charge me. I paid him a small fee for gas and time. Great person, knowledgeable. He and his wife are a great team.

Description of Work
I created a stain on my very expensive carpeting. Another carpet cleaners, highly rated by Angies, did a substandard job. I called Scott at Scooter's.

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

10/24/2016

Boris C.

Good professional work. They could not quite get everything off our backyard furniture, so they gave us partial credit.

Description of Work
Carpet and furniture cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 08/17/2016

07/28/2016

Lori R.

Very responsive and nice. Fit my job in as quickly as possible since I was under some time constraints. The pet treatment which was expensive did not work and had to replace carpet.:(

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with extensive deodorizing in efforts to remove dog odors from carpet. Was trying to see if I could save carpet that was new when tenants moved in March of 2012. So carpet was only 4 plus years old.

Work Completed On 04/08/2022