Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

1302 Weathersfield Way

San Jose, CA 95118

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too....

Resposiveness

carpet cleaning (90)upholstery cleaning (6)house cleaning (6)oriental rug cleaning (5)carpet installation (3)upholstery (1)blind cleaning (1)

01/20/2021

They were great, removed some deep stains from the carpets

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for bedrooms and staircase

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Thank you for the review.

12/17/2020

Great job, I am very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning 6 rooms, stairway, long hallway

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

03/15/2019

Scott did an outstanding job! I will definately use him again for all my carpet and rug cleaning. He responded immediately after my request for quote. We set a time that was convenient for me, he showed up on time and did a great job. No need to look any further

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area rugs cleaned

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

09/11/2018

Scott and wife team were very friendly and professional. They did a wonderful job and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and Scotchgard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

06/13/2018

Excellent Will be calling again! Terrific people also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned and decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

12/06/2017

Some areas didn't get completely clean. May have been because of heavy traffic areas or type of carpeting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning carpet in two rooms & hallway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

11/29/2017

From the initial inquiry to the services being rendered, Scott (the owner) was the point of contact. He answered all my questions, replied back in a timely manner if he wasn't able to respond immediately, and provided very accurate estimates (cost and time). Michael, the technician, arrived 5-10 minutes early and was very friendly and courteous. Because we had prepared the rooms ahead of time by r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the carpet cleaned because of several old pet accidents in the living room, hallway and 2 bedrooms. So, to recap - we had 2 bedrooms (about 12 x 12 each), a hallway (about 20 feet in length) and a large living room (with odd angles - coat closet jutting out into area & a corner fireplace with large brick hearth) for the price mentioned below.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2017

11/04/2017

The work was done quickly and efficiently, and with good humor as well. Even though our condo has a lot of stairs, we purchased the deal that did not include stairs, not realizing there was a $250 deal that included stairs. We paid the extra $50 and our stairs were cleaned. We were very satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

10/02/2017

Well - service was prompt and efficient and result was quite good, for cream-colored carpet that has seen several years of service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning - upstairs areas of 3-bedroom townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

09/13/2017

very responsive and punctual. very satisfied with result. would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Ld

The Best Quality No Headache Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, house cleaning & reliable sources.

Scooter repairs & sales.