RO Appliance Repair Co

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2011

Epa and NASTeC Certified, Service Specialist. RO Appliance is owned and operated with the upmost respect and professionalism, by certified, knowledgeable and honest technicians, covering south of the Bay Area.

appliance repair (123)small appliance repair (9)

10/23/2020

Lisa M.

I was not happy, never really checked the inside. Consumer found the clothes inside. Service Pro was not honest with the price. The pro is a little arrogant .Hes very hard to understand

Description of Work
timing was good

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

I am sorry to inform you but you have the wrong company, we are not Service Pro this is RO Appliance Repair. We have never been to your residence and do not have you in our data base.

10/20/2020

Heidi L.

They were the first ones to respond and gave us some good advice. They just don't do that type of work.

Description of Work
Install new Kitchen Aid electric downdraft cook top.

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

04/12/2020

James W.

I told them this was a problem seen before, the temperature sensor for the evaporator defrost cycle had failed and caused the defrost to not run long enough, ice build-up over 1 week clogged the drainage hole and water would spill into the vegetable bins. Exact same symptoms, this time, I asked them to please check them temp sensor, and replace. Instead, they just straightened a slightly bent edge of the drainage channel and charged me $175. They don't listen, and problem is still there. DONT TRUST THeSE MORONS!

Description of Work
Fix refrigerator evaporator not defrosting fully, ice buildup clogging drain

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed] We have made several attempts to contact you leading to no success. You informed us that you wanted us to look at your Viking stove which we didn't understand if you where not happy with us. At this point we we did make several attempts to fix the problem but where un able to reach you.

02/12/2020

Dave T.

Parts are been ordered to complete the work

Description of Work
Diagnosing our Commercial Wolf Stove and Oven

Cost $453.21

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

01/15/2020

Andrew S.

Raymond was timely, friendly helpful, quick and efficient.

Description of Work
cloths dryer not heating service

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

01/13/2020

Lisa M.

Was very pleased with the work and the technician that came out to fix my microwave

Description of Work
Microwave door repair

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

11/19/2019

LEILA S.

Repair guy was pleasant and nice to work with. Worked efficiently and most importantly fixed both problems. I did have pay for two visits (diagnosis and repair). It was a couple weeks before appliances were fixed.

Description of Work
fridge and dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

09/27/2019

Craig D.

Work went well. Technician was extremely knowledgeable. Replacement bearings ordered.

Description of Work
Evaluate Washer Bearings

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

07/18/2019

Cheri M.

very professional nice guys , completed quickly.

Description of Work
rerpair washer

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

07/15/2019

Bruce F.

The technician was quick and thorough.

Description of Work
Evaluate problem with Front Load washer

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

05/26/2019

Amy Danforth S.

Ray came out on the Saturday evening of Memorial Day weekend. He replaced the condenser on my GE Monogram fridge, which several other companies had told me they do not work on. I was at a loss as far as what to do until Ray called and said he was in the area, so he would come look, diagnose, and give an estimate. I had to have it fixed as it had already been several days of unsuccessfully trying to find someone to repair it. He had the part in his truck and very efficiently and quickly replaced the part. He was very polite and well informed as well. He told me exactly what he was doing throughout the process, and gave tips on how to keep it running optimally. Very pleased! Highly recommend RO Appliance to anyone! Thank you Ray!

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

05/25/2019

ERNIE G.

Ray arrived on time examined the refridgerator and told us precisely what was wrong. He gave us a couple of options regarding the repair. He was very professional and not pushy at all. He left and to get the appropriate parts and returned in 30 minutes and completed the repair to our complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend Ray at RO applicance Co. for any appliance repairs. I look forward to using this company again in the future.

Description of Work
My Refridgerator was running warm

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

04/23/2019

Richard B.

They did not respond to my inquiry.

Description of Work
Washer repair

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

I am sorry we didn't answer immediately. If you still need our services you can give us a call.

03/19/2019

Richard R.

Excellent. Lorenzo came in the scheduled time. He diagnosed the problem causing the dishwasher not to drain. Fixed it promptly and gave us detailed instructions how to avoid this issue in the future.

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

01/25/2019

Dan P.

They came out the day after Christmas, diagnosed the problem and order the parts. They were prompt in communication and very professional throughout the process. They solved the problem with a fair price for parts and labor.

Description of Work
LG washing machine was leaking

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

01/09/2019

Ted F.

Excellent service. Lorenzo was very professional and highly capable. He also answered our questions about how best to maintain our dishwasher and keep it clean. He gave us good information that we think will extend the life of our dishwasher. We highly recommend RO appliance.

Description of Work
Dishwasher part replacement

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

11/27/2018

David S.

The repairman was respectful of property, on time, and pleasant.

Description of Work
replaced a burned fuse in my Kitchenaid Dishwasher

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

11/19/2018

Masakazu O.

When my microwave went out, I, as usual, went to Angie's List. I read the reviews for RO Appliance and decided that this was the one I wanted, especially since they were so close to my home. Raymond came out on the day that we agreed upon--on time--and diagnosed my problem as the magnetron, capacitor, and diode. It did take some time for the parts to come in, but when they did, he came right out and replaced the defective parts. My microwave works just as it did before it stopped working. There is no question in my mind that I would call RO if I needed appliance service.

Description of Work
Microwave oven repair

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

11/10/2018

JILL C.

The tech quickly diagnosed the problem, ordered the part, and less than a week later the problem was repaired!

Description of Work
Gas burners wouldn't light

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

11/04/2018

sheila K.

Punctual, professional. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 11/04/2018

08/08/2018

Bob G.

They came by and we thanked them, but did not need any service at that time. They were gracious about it.

Description of Work
Oven problem, owner replaced it so we did not need the services from Angieslist

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

07/17/2018

Elizabeth T.

My refrigerator would stop working for days. Ray knew immediately what the problem was, ordered the correct part and made arrangements to replace the part as soon as possible. He was very up front about cost estimates and timelines. I can't recommend them strongly enough. I will call them anytime I have a problem with an appliance and recommend them to anyone else who might need one repaired.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

06/26/2018

Ellen G.

Unable to locate technical manual for GE Profile frig made by Samsung, so neither company has the manual. Time limits prohibited longer search for it. Tech guessed at main circuit board as I'd already replace the panel. It had to be ordered and paid for ahead of time. Labor covered by first payment. So I did a longer search and found the tech manual at [*** Link removed ***] even though that wasn't quite my model number but one smaller. Manual indicated that Control panel was locked, and how to unlock it. Manual indicated how to run Self Diagnostic, so I ran it, and there were no problems. Once control panel unlocked it was determined that the settings had set frig to 34 degrees. Moved it up to 38 and frig now working properly. Tech came out to replace circuit board, but no longer needed. returning part will be done by them with restocking fee of 25%, and refund is in process.

Description of Work
Refrigerator area freezing, Control panel not displaying