REPIPE SPECIALISTS INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2005

4.4

We are a licensed plumbing company that specializes in the repiping (replacement) of the hot & cold water lines in homes and multi-family buildings. We are the original and largest repipe specialist in the Bay Area having completed over 35,000 repipes. We have additional operations in several other states. We do use sub-contractors - local licensed plumbers that we hand pick based on their past experience and customer service and have had great success for many years with our shops in the Bay Area. Our license # in CA is 648251. We offer a 10% discount to Angie's List members (cannot be combined with other offers)....

AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter

AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter

Mike Counsil Plumbing has been family owned and operated from the start. Our customers are our neighbors, and we are proud to be part of the community. We offer the highest quality of plumbing, and friendliest customer service in the industry. When you want it done right, call Mike Counsil Plumbing. Owner operated since 1994. 50 employees. All technicians drug tested and background checked.

Offers by AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter on Angi

02/28/2020

I needed to repipe my house due to the copper pipes under the concrete slab where leaking.The repipe team that came to my house was great it was a team 4 guys and the first thing they did was to put drop clothes every where they walked and worked. the amount of holes in the walls was at a minimum. The job was scheduled for 1 day and everything was completed in about 5 hours they replaced all the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repipe of the complete House

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

02/06/2020

Our old galvanized pipes were Showing signs of age: low water pressure in other parts of the house when someone was taking a shower; water was rusty when you first turned on faucets after being away for a couple of days; and having to clean out faucet aerators regularly due to sediment build up. My wife regularly see the Repipe Specialistt tv ad and one day in late 2019, I signed up for an estimat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repiping our house which was built in 1947.

11/11/2019

They did the work neatly and efficiently. Stayed within there time line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repiped my whole house, replaced hot water heater, installed a new whole house water filter and replaced kitchen water faucet and a new water line to ice maker.

09/11/2019

It was very good, they worked even a little overtime just to do the work right. The sheet rock guy did an excellent job patching the walls like nothing happened

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix my leaky and rusty pipes

07/02/2019

it went great. Everything done professional, multiple shutoff valves so i could reroute the water when I wanted to swap out the new filtration system filters. I was very happy with the work they did. They installed pex and it looks so much nicer and smoother than the original galvanized/copper piping I originally had. Very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the galvanized pipe under the house removed and replaced and a water filter installed

CATEGORY plumbing

We remove older pipes (galvanized, copper, etc) running hot & cold water in homes and apartments and replace it with new copper (Grade L), PEX or CPVC piping. As part of a repipe we can also replace sinks, faucets, toilets, water heaters, and if needed will bring new hot & cold piping to where new sinks, toilets, washer machines are to be installed. We can also replace existing drains and sewer lines in homes & apartments.

We do not install or repair irrigation systems or radiant heating systems or provide rooter services (unplugging clogged drains or toilets).

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available