Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2010

Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning provides Carpet cleaning and Upholstery cleaning for our customers throughout Santa Clara county. We offer professional cleaning services at a reasonable price. Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning Services include: pet stain removal, odor control, carpet stretching and repairs, and Upholstery Cleaning. Our technicians are all qualified and fully equipped to perform your cleaning needs at your convenience. Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning’s experience and continuous training assures that you will receive the best possible results. We invite you to try our services and become one of our many satisfied customers. Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning strives to provide you with the most outstanding cleaning experience possible. We guarantee to clean your carpets or upholstery to your complete satisfaction, or we will return and re-clean them at no cost. It’s our 30-day, 100% clean guarantee....

Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc

Office Hours Service hours Available after 6:00 pm

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

Luigy's Cleaning services

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/21/2016

Carpets came out nice although missed a couple of tiny stained spots. The furniture cleaning was done with steam and I thought they were way to wet. It took some fans and heat to get them dry but they came out good.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning Furniture Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/17/2015

Pacific Green carpet cleaning did a wonderful job cleaning my carpets. They were very professional and took the time to really go over areas with stains. The results were excellent and I was very happy with their services. They were also very friendly and courteous and came on time. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

04/11/2015

The were able to schedule the cleaning right away to meet my timeline which was very helpful. It felt good to have the carpets refreshed and cleaned but this method doesn't work well on removing stains.

Description of Work
We had guests coming from Europe and wanted a quick cleaning of the carpeting. Because they were arriving within the week I didn't want the carpets steam cleaned because they stay damp for several days. Pacific Green uses a dry method.

Category carpet cleaners

Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning actually does use a wet cleaning process, but we use a low moisture cleaning process. The carpets usually dry in 1-2 hours. We have a 30 day guarantee: If any spots come back within 30 days, we'll come back and re-clean those areas at no charge to the customer. Sometimes stains become permanent, depending on the stain, and the clean ability of the carpets. Food and dr...

12/17/2014

Jeff called back in a reasonable amount of time after I left a message. We scheduled the cleaning. He came within the window he promised and called about 30 minutes before he arrived. He did the job quickly and thoroughly. I have no complaints about his service. I'd use him again.

Description of Work
cleaned front room carpet, area rug, and hallway.

10/22/2014

The service was great. He was professional, thorough, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Pacific Green cleaned my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, apartment cleaning, minor carpet repairs, water damage restoration. Deodorizing, carpet protector

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover