Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2010

PO Box 53571

San Jose, CA 95153

Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning provides Carpet cleaning and Upholstery cleaning for our customers throughout Santa Clara county. We offer professional cleaning services at a reasonable price. Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning Services include: pet stain removal, odor control, carpet stretching and

06/19/2017

Marilou C.

very thorough

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

04/26/2017

Angela H.

Very nice, came out very clean.

Description of Work
They cleaned a sofa and a chair.

11/21/2016

Richard V.

Carpets came out nice although missed a couple of tiny stained spots. The furniture cleaning was done with steam and I thought they were way to wet. It took some fans and heat to get them dry but they came out good.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning Furniture Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/28/2016

Teresa W.

08/17/2015

Leila A.

Pacific Green carpet cleaning did a wonderful job cleaning my carpets. They were very professional and took the time to really go over areas with stains. The results were excellent and I was very happy with their services. They were also very friendly and courteous and came on time. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

04/11/2015

YAKIRA H.

The were able to schedule the cleaning right away to meet my timeline which was very helpful. It felt good to have the carpets refreshed and cleaned but this method doesn't work well on removing stains.

Description of Work
We had guests coming from Europe and wanted a quick cleaning of the carpeting. Because they were arriving within the week I didn't want the carpets steam cleaned because they stay damp for several days. Pacific Green uses a dry method.

Category carpet cleaners

Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning actually does use a wet cleaning process, but we use a low moisture cleaning process. The carpets usually dry in 1-2 hours. We have a 30 day guarantee: If any spots come back within 30 days, we'll come back and re-clean those areas at no charge to the customer. Sometimes stains become permanent, depending on the stain, and the clean ability of the carpets. Food and drinks have dyes in them and can be difficult to remove sometimes if the carpets are not cleaned and carpet protector is applied on a regular basis. We went over these carpets three times and did the best anyone could have done. We really care about the results of our cleaning. This process works extremley well at removing stains.

12/17/2014

Elizabeth B.

Jeff called back in a reasonable amount of time after I left a message. We scheduled the cleaning. He came within the window he promised and called about 30 minutes before he arrived. He did the job quickly and thoroughly. I have no complaints about his service. I'd use him again.

Description of Work
cleaned front room carpet, area rug, and hallway.

10/22/2014

Margot V.

The service was great. He was professional, thorough, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Pacific Green cleaned my carpets.

09/24/2014

RICHARD R.

They took care of everything. They're courteous. I would welcome them back to my house anytime to do carpets and cleaning.

Description of Work
They cleaned an old bunch of carpets.

07/14/2014

Miguel R.

Great service, provider was right on time and very professional. Answered all the questions I had in proper manner and was friendly to discuss cleaning process and components.

Description of Work
Clean carpet

05/08/2014

Jonathan H.

I made an appointment via the phone, they arrived right on time and confirmed what I was asking for matched the quote they gave me on the phone. Then they completed the cleaning. When they leave your carpet will be moist and smell lemony. Once it dried a couple hours later we put the small furniture back in the room. It looked great!

Description of Work
About 400sq/ft of carpet cleaning (2 small bedrooms, one medium on)

04/30/2014

Hareem M.

It was fine because I was just moving in. I have a very thick carpet so I don’t know how I would compare it to normal carpet so it took a lot of extra work. I think the carpet is shag. I added a few extra rooms that were cleaned but I did not have to pay extra only the deal. I called in at night and he came in the next day. I left him to do the job. I did find some spots that were not cleaned but I think it could because I have a thick carpet. He was good.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal at Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning. He did the carpet cleaning for the whole house.

02/17/2014

Andrew N.

The owner and his assistant were punctual, diligent, expeditous and very pleasant. The result was a great clean job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

02/12/2014

david M.

Jeff was on time, did a good job. As older peoplet, we could have used more help with moving and replacing furniture.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

[member name removed], Just let us know next time you need help moving any of the smaller items of furniture. We help customers all the time with that at no extra charge. Thanks, Jeff

11/20/2013

ROBERT R.

The worker was very careful and took time to restore everything he moved back into its place. This was a big job, and he accomplished it in a reasonable amount of time. We are fully satisfied with all aspects of the services performed.

Description of Work
Did a good, thorough job on the carpets.

11/14/2013

Michele G.

Polite, punctual, very professional, decent value though I've seen cheaper deals since from other Angie's list providers. . .

10/03/2013

scott P.

Our experience with them was excellent. It was one of the most thorough carpet cleaning we ever had. In fact, I called them back and been using them since. We waited about a month for them to come out after we purchased the big deal. We did not went beyond the $169 big deal. We did have him come out again last week and it was $95, and we had a larger area cleaned.

Description of Work
We purchased a big deal for Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning services.

JILL M.

He worked really hard. He was professional, efficient, and on time. The price was right and the service was good. I have no complaints with the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for carpet cleaning. They cleaned carpet in the living room, dinning room, hallway, and bedroom. I also paid additional for them to clean the stairs and the couch.

richard B.

The service was good and the price was good for the amount work performed. They were on time, professional, and did exactly what they said they would do. It took a couple of hours for the carpet to dry.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for four areas of carpet cleaning and one hall plus free deodorizing.

Arthur B.

I was impressed that they were able to clean the carpet especially because I have two dogs. They were on time, they came quickly, and it was easy to schedule.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for carpet cleaning and deodorizing. They cleaned about three rooms of carpet.

09/30/2013

Charles S.

They cleaned the carpets and removed some stains. He was reasonably prompt.

Description of Work
I had used Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning.

09/25/2013

Deo T.

I purchased an Angie’s List Big Deal for this service and it went very well. We were very happy happy with them and they came out shortly after the deal was purchased. They were able to take out a lot of spots that previous companies were not able to do.

Description of Work
I used Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning for whole house carpet cleaning.

08/26/2013

sharron S.

Extremely professional and responsive from first telephone call to completion of job. Definitely would look to them again in the future for both our rental and personal home. Thank you for acquiring this provider's service. There the best!

Description of Work
Low moisture carpeting shampoo, stain removal and scotch guard.

12/28/2012

Cindy F.

Two technicians arrived and went to work right away. I was pleasantly surprised at the very mild aroma and the quick drying time of my carpets. Heavy traffic areas that were well soiled came clean with no special treatment and have remained as clean as the rest of the rooms. Overall, this service was handled very professionally.

Description of Work
Pacific Green cleaned carpets in three bedrooms and one area rug in my living room. I am very pleased with the quality of the cleaning service. In fact, they did a much better job than other services I have used in the past. They were punctual and completed the job in a reasonable time. I plan to use this service again in the future!

12/07/2010

EVELYN C.

I can't brag enough on the work! Jeff was prompt, gave me a great price and was able to remove stains that other cleaners found impossible! The rooms look fantastic and the smell was a pleasant citrus. Carpets did not take too long to dry either, a big plus! Environmentally friendly product. Jeff is honest and professional and I want to see his business succeed, he's a great contact.

Description of Work
I had six rooms plus the stairs and a bathroom done.

3 Green

With over 17 years of carpet cleaning experience, we are here to cleaning and freshen your home's carpeted areas.

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

Top Star Cleaning

Choosing Top Star Cleaning means you are opting to use one of the best home & office cleaning service companies in San Jose, CA, and we have the track record and experience to back that claim up! However, there is a multitude of other compelling reasons to use our recommended cleaning services and our expert cleaners

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
    30 DAY GUARANTEE

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, apartment cleaning, minor carpet repairs, water damage restoration. Deodorizing, carpet protector