Majestic Tree Service

California: Contractors
09/30/2023

171 Branham Ln Ste 10 #209

San Jose, CA 95136

All services still being offered

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Here at Majestic Tree Service, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are residential and commercial experts in the Tree Service trade specializing in Tree Removal and Trimming. Majestic Tree Service is committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Contact us today for a FREE consultation. We look forward to earning your business! ...

tree service (25)

05/06/2021

PAM D.

I would recommend

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

03/01/2021

Jill E.

Great they performed the job as I had instructed. They checked with me if I liked their work and I asked them to cut a little more off of two trees. After that the job was perfect.

Description of Work
Trimming and shaping about 12 trees

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

01/07/2021

Donna R.

Great. On time very professional and nice to work with.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

10/30/2020

Joan M.

Responded to estimate request in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable and readily explained work that was to be done and followed through as scheduled with a very nice trim, thin and shape. Excellent clean up...even blew pine needles off of the roof! Highly recommend...

Description of Work
80 ft. Trim and structurally shape 2 Douglas Firs.

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

09/30/2020

Daniel M.

The Majestic Tree Service Team did a fantastic job cleaning my palms and birch tree. They worked enthusiastically and arrived on time. I definitely felt like I got a great deal for the money I spent with Majestic. I look forward to their visit next year! -Daniel

Description of Work
Palm Tree Trim

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/30/2020

Deborah C.

John and his crew did a huge amount of trimming on 2 large eucalyptus trees (40 years of growth ) for us . He was prompt with text responses and the workers got the job done safely and efficiently . They even split the work into 2 days to get it done correctly to our comfort. Great team , would hire again for large or small projects !

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/23/2020

daniel D.

Joey is the representative for the company. He was prompt, polite and knowledgeable. He provided a very competitive price for the job. He scheduled the work for the following week. Though the crew was not able to arrive the following Monday at the scheduled time in the morning, they did arrive in the afternoon. Joey called in advance to tell me of the delay. Once the crew began work, they were polite and hard working. They got the job done by mid morning on Tuesday, cleaned up nicely. The work they did on the trees met my expectation and everything went very well. Great job to everyone involved. Thanks again.

Description of Work
Trim a medium - large Quercus agrifolia (California Live Oak) and an older black walnut.

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/16/2020

Keith P.

Very well, great team. The did everything I asked for and cleaned up afterwards. The price was very good as well.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/06/2020

Reanna D.

tree trimming

Description of Work
Crew was on time, quick and clean. They left the job site blown and swept

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

07/26/2020

Cy N.

Perfect Johnathon and his entire crew were excellent, congenial, and very professional! Will use them again

Description of Work
Trim very large tree

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/21/2020

Thomas R.

Excellent...Jonathon was excellent on appraising the tree and explained what and what not to do. The entire crew were extremely courteous and very professional! Will hire them again. Great job!

Description of Work
Trim a very. Large tree

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

06/27/2020

Susan B.

Went great. Had to schedule 2 weeks in advance. Called me to let me know they would be late that morning. Crew showed up and handled everything professionally. Hauled off and cleaned up all debris.

Description of Work
Trim two huge trees, remove a dead tree

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/26/2020

Ralph G.

It went well. I wasn't home when they came by, but they completed the project and billed me. The trim looks fine.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

05/22/2020

Marilyn S.

Wonderful. Efficient, professional and left everything in great condition.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

05/21/2020

charles T.

Showed up on time, good communication. Good cleanup job, and helped me dispose of the waste into the yard waste bins. They were careful and didn't damage anything.

Description of Work
Stumps Ground out

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Review for Majestic Tree Service - 171 Branham Ln, San Jose, CA - 38584624

05/21/2020

Leizel B.

I had a large branch break off from a pepper tree in my front yard, partially on my house, so I called to schedule an appointment with Majestic Tree Service. They were very responsive and came right away to do the estimate. They were even able to remove it the same day. Wow! Their professionalism was top notch and their pricing is extremely reasonable, especially with how quick they were able to get it all done. I’m definitely keeping them on my vendor list and would refer them to anyone! PS. I had no idea what kind of tree it was, so I got a lesson in that when they got here. They’re very knowledgeable and know what they’re doing!

Description of Work
Branch Removal

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Review for Majestic Tree Service - 171 Branham Ln, San Jose, CA - 38583022

05/19/2020

Daniel S.

They were fast, professional, and high quality. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/16/2020

Corinne P.

We had a tree that was splitting and needed to cut off the branches. Also needed a lot of thinning. They were professional and moved all the furniture they moved back in place! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/13/2020

Emily B.

They were great, there was a lot of work to be done! They left everything clean and I’m very happy with the finished product!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thank you again for choosing us. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything in the future. Jonathan Gil

04/27/2018

Bobbi R.

They did a great job and I would highly recommend this company. I plan on calling them again for tree service in the future.

Description of Work
I have large trees in my front and back yard. One tree and stump was removed and the rest required trimming.

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

04/21/2018

T P.

Jon and his crew came twice to remove two big junipers and stumps. Access to my backyard is difficult but they made it work. And they left a tidy worksite. I feel the price was fair.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal.

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

04/20/2018

Matthew K.

Simply Jonathan and his team is the best. I asked him to cut down two trees and prune two trees. His quote was competitive and his availability was very flexible. His team showed up the scheduled day and completed the work in 4 hours. I am very satisfied with their work and cleanup. I strongly recommend Jonathan and his team for any tree related work.

Description of Work
Tree service

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

04/19/2018

Michael L.

Service was very clean, efficient, and friendly. Spoke to a gentleman named Jonathan Gil and he set an appointment for the next day remove the lemon tree from the side of my yard for renovation.

Description of Work
Remove Lemon Tree