Junk Wizard

Founded 2017 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6017 SNELL AVE

San Jose, CA 95123

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We specialize in junk removal & hauling services for your home or business. We also do residential demolition. Some examples of our services include: -Furniture removal -E waste removal -Yard waste removal -Foreclosure clean outs -Appliance removal -Hot tub removal -Trash removal -Refrigerator removal & recycling -Construction debris removal ...

hauling (7)trash removal (2)movers (1)

04/06/2021

Wow can’t say enough about Junk Wizard & Kyle’s superior service! So quick to respond & communicate every step of the way. Great pricing & went above & beyond. I moved houses & got rid of a bunch of junk & he hauled it away in record timing. Very professional. I would definitely recommend Kyle & team to anyone. Thanks again Kyle, appreciate it!

Description of Work
Hauling, junk removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

04/01/2021

It was great. They followed Covid guidelines. They were courteous. They were very helpful. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They removed some old computer equipment and debris for me.

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

04/01/2021

He was a great guy. He was super professional. He was a really solid person. He did great service to me and to my clients. He was competitive. He always responded. He was on time. He was someone always you can trust. I highly recommend Kyle.

Description of Work
They took the stuff for me on my garage. He moved me twice already prior to the last job.

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

04/01/2021

My experience was awesome. I used him 3 to 4 times now. He has good pricing. It was a fast delivery and fast pick up. It was really good. He was on time. They did what they said they were gonna do. The quality was a good thing. The price was $400 to $800.

Description of Work
They reduced the platter year over year on my parents house.

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

03/29/2021

Junk wizard was amazing. I had a lot of furniture and junk, some of it pretty heavy. In fact, I asked him to come back three times. He was always on time and checked in to confirm our appointment. We were amazed at how fast he and his helper got the work done. My sons and I think he is amazing. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
junk removal

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/29/2021

Kyle and his team were responsive, personable and professional. They were on time, efficient and clean. The entire process was very easy and stress-free. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/29/2021

Working with Kyle and his team was a great experience. They were the best priced, showed up on time and got the project done with no problems. Very pleased with the experience and would use them again.

Description of Work
Demo work and hauling

Category garbage collection,hauling services