HVAC Gurus

California: Contractors
09/30/2021

217 San Jose Ave

San Jose, CA 95125

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Please call for a free estimate! Insulation Gurus have an extensive background in HVAC and insulation services. With fifteen years of experience on the field, the Gurus have earned a reputation as trusted installers. Our mission is to provide both our residential and commercial customers with reliability, expert advice, quality work integrity and an outstanding service. We dedicate ourselves 110% to our customers not only to achieve energy efficiency, comfort, and safety, but also to establish a friendship. Everybody needs a Guru in the family. Let us be yours!...

4.3

HVAC Companies (30)insulation (8)air duct cleaning (5)

11/07/2020

By trouble shooting and fixing the thermostat it saved me thousands of dollars.

Description of Work
The floor furnace would not turn on. Other furnace service told me to replace it. But Gurus came out and found out the thermostat was faulty and the fixed it and now the furnace turns on. Glad to get second opinion and resolve the problem.

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us. We hope to work with you in the future. HVAC & Insulation Gurus

10/24/2020

Air conditioning install & insulation removal/replacement

Description of Work
Garret (who performed our AC install) and Brian (who handled the insulation install) were both prompt, courteous, and communicative. I was impressed by them and am very satisfied with the results. Would recommend this company to anyone.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/18/2020

Was a really nice experience using HVAC GURUS. They were punctual and polite. Had masks and kept social distance, felt very safe. They are real professionals and get the Job you need done right away. We had an amazing experience and would definitely hire them again in the future! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed an AC Unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thanks a lot for reviewing us. We are glad that we could resolve you HVAC issue and that you liked our service. The safety of our employees and our customers is of utmost priority for us in these unprecedented times. Thanks once again for choosing us. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks and Regards, HVAC & Insulation Gurus

06/04/2020

Luther from HVAC GURUS did an amazing job. He went above and beyond by checking our air filter and getting that cleaned as well. I would so recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
AIR CONDITIONING was not working.

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

03/17/2020

These guys are amazing! They installed my heater and AC in the summer, including all flex tubing in the crawl space and complete insulation in the attic. Yesterday, I had a problem with one of the flex tubes in the crawl space that prevented heat to reach the living room. Simon reached out in a day notice to fix it. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete HVAC installation, including heater and AC

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

Thank you so much for your great review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you! (:

03/09/2020

The team was great. Hector quoted and scheduled the job quickly. Professional team installed, cleaned out and finished the job as quoted. The install guys James, Joel, Marcello, Elder, David and the rest of the team were easy to work with and focused on the job until it was done. Went above and beyond, very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Replace old ducting attic and crawlspace, create new duct plan, insulate crawlspace

Category insulation

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Thank you for choosing the Gurus and for your honest review. We are happy you are happy with our insulation work! (:

02/22/2020

This company presented themself like honest company I got sucker's of believing. I learn my lesson never ever believe a person if they to friendly and talking about how good they are for you for 2 hrs this is a red flag for me now. All the deals they have in angie list is all fake they had 3 and I did not get none of it. It just fake coupon to lure customer to call them. I regret every minutes of ...

Description of Work
Furnace replacement and attic insulation biggest mistake investment I ever did lost 6100 down the drain

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

12/18/2019

Great team, fast and reliable. Thank you.

Description of Work
insulation and HVAC installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/11/2019

The Gurus , very professional and clean ...even though insulation can be a messy work they did an amazing job also when I spoke with the owner Mr Lior he made me feel good about the work they going to do and explain the procedures. I have recommended the The Gurus to all my family and friends

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

12/05/2019

Very well, nice young man he gave me recommendations for future repair.

Description of Work
furnace needed igniter

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

We offer all the cooling and heating system services you need: Heating Installation, Repair & Replacement; AC Installation, Repair & Replacement; Duct Installation, Repair, Replacement & Cleaning; Maintenance - Zone Control System Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check