HVAC Gurus

Founded 2016 • With Angi since September 2018

Call for a free estimate! Insulation Gurus have an extensive background in HVAC and insulation services. With fifteen years of experience on the field, the Gurus have earned a reputation as trusted installers. Our mission is to provide both our residential and commercial customers with reliability,

Furnace Replacement

HVAC Companies

2022
Replacement of older furnace unit, and replacement with new unit.
View project

4.3

HVAC Companies (31)insulation (8)air duct cleaning (5)

03/15/2022

Daniel G.

they were great, I would highly recommend them. They were prompt , fast and professional and good price.

Description of Work
AC installation and insulation on attic

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review, this really made our day. We would love to work with you in the future. Thank you! HVAC and Insulation Gurus

11/07/2020

Rosemary M.

By trouble shooting and fixing the thermostat it saved me thousands of dollars.

Description of Work
The floor furnace would not turn on. Other furnace service told me to replace it. But Gurus came out and found out the thermostat was faulty and the fixed it and now the furnace turns on. Glad to get second opinion and resolve the problem.

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us. We hope to work with you in the future. HVAC & Insulation Gurus

10/24/2020

Daniel G.

Air conditioning install & insulation removal/replacement

Description of Work
Garret (who performed our AC install) and Brian (who handled the insulation install) were both prompt, courteous, and communicative. I was impressed by them and am very satisfied with the results. Would recommend this company to anyone.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/18/2020

Mendel W.

Was a really nice experience using HVAC GURUS. They were punctual and polite. Had masks and kept social distance, felt very safe. They are real professionals and get the Job you need done right away. We had an amazing experience and would definitely hire them again in the future! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed an AC Unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thanks a lot for reviewing us. We are glad that we could resolve you HVAC issue and that you liked our service. The safety of our employees and our customers is of utmost priority for us in these unprecedented times. Thanks once again for choosing us. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks and Regards, HVAC & Insulation Gurus

06/04/2020

Janice A.

Luther from HVAC GURUS did an amazing job. He went above and beyond by checking our air filter and getting that cleaned as well. I would so recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
AIR CONDITIONING was not working.

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

03/17/2020

Ahmet B.

These guys are amazing! They installed my heater and AC in the summer, including all flex tubing in the crawl space and complete insulation in the attic. Yesterday, I had a problem with one of the flex tubes in the crawl space that prevented heat to reach the living room. Simon reached out in a day notice to fix it. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete HVAC installation, including heater and AC

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

Thank you so much for your great review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you! (:

03/09/2020

Mary E R.

The team was great. Hector quoted and scheduled the job quickly. Professional team installed, cleaned out and finished the job as quoted. The install guys James, Joel, Marcello, Elder, David and the rest of the team were easy to work with and focused on the job until it was done. Went above and beyond, very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Replace old ducting attic and crawlspace, create new duct plan, insulate crawlspace

Category insulation

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Thank you for choosing the Gurus and for your honest review. We are happy you are happy with our insulation work! (:

02/22/2020

Michael M.

This company presented themself like honest company I got sucker's of believing. I learn my lesson never ever believe a person if they to friendly and talking about how good they are for you for 2 hrs this is a red flag for me now. All the deals they have in angie list is all fake they had 3 and I did not get none of it. It just fake coupon to lure customer to call them. I regret every minutes of choosing this company. They did my furnace and left a cut on my drywall next to my thermostat because they cant get the cable in next my ductwork on top of the furnace was not all the way in so air coming out. The insulation was the worse there done less then 2.5 hrs I went to check there job and there were no boxes on the recessed light. My light keep turning off every 3hrs because it get hot I called them 2 times to fix the issue.My house still cold and did not do anything it look like they just through paper on top of my attic and call a day there no quality on there job at all.

Description of Work
Furnace replacement and attic insulation biggest mistake investment I ever did lost 6100 down the drain

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

12/18/2019

Meidan M.

Great team, fast and reliable. Thank you.

Description of Work
insulation and HVAC installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/11/2019

Nino V.

The Gurus , very professional and clean ...even though insulation can be a messy work they did an amazing job also when I spoke with the owner Mr Lior he made me feel good about the work they going to do and explain the procedures. I have recommended the The Gurus to all my family and friends

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

12/05/2019

Penny S.

Very well, nice young man he gave me recommendations for future repair.

Description of Work
furnace needed igniter

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

07/17/2019

Hang D.

This company did not service the unit over 10 tons

Description of Work
change out 2 compressors for a package unit

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

Hello there! While we appreciate the feedback, reviews are meant to reflect a customer's experience with a service that was provided to them. Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to work with you. We are so sorry that this inconvenienced you. I am so sorry that this service is not something that we provide. We pride ourselves in sticking to what we know best so that we can provide quality work to our customers. This unit would be better serviced by a company who is equipped to handle it. We hope that you were able to find a company.

04/10/2019

Jeff S.

The vendor informed me I was outside their service area. Not sure why I'm being served these deals in that case.

Description of Work
Furnace inspection and maintenance.

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

[Member Name Removed], This is a mistake on Angie's list side. We have been trying to reach our account manager so she can fix this. Reviews are meant to reflect a customer's experience with a service that was provided to them. Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to work with you. We are so sorry that this inconvenienced you. As mentioned previously, we are working with Angie's List to have this resolved.

JOHN G.

It was wonderful. Good people to work with good pricing.

Description of Work
New install in attic

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you.

YIFAT L.

It went very well. I was very satisfied. They were responsive and professional

Description of Work
Install of AC

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

Thank you very much for the review! Call us if you ever need anything in the future.

GLYNNE L.

It went very well. They were very efficient. Very knowledgeable. Very fair price. The owner kept in touch on all progress. Made recommendations that I really appreciated.

Description of Work
Complete air conditioning heater replacement including ceiling duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

We are very happy to have worked with you. You're a wonderful person and it was our pleasure to share our knowledge with you in order to provide more comfort in your home. Thank you for choosing the Gurus.

VICTOR C.

Overall they're good. They know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Hvac install

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

Thank you for the review. Any suggestions on how we can improve the quality?

MIKE G.

Outstanding. Up front and honest through out. Came back to check if its functioning well. Really responsive.

Description of Work
Installed new HVAC system and air conditioning.

Work Completed On 11/23/2018

The best business involves honesty and care. We are very happy that you gave us the opportunity to earn your trust and work with you. Thank you for choosing the Gurus!

ROGER N.

They were professional, did what they said they would, resolved a small issue with the finished product very efficiently and did an excellent job. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Upgraded HVAC System

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing the Gurus. It was a pleasure working with you. We also received a phone call from [Member Name Removed] today. Thank you for referring her! Word of mouth promotion and reviews help us small, family-owned businesses significantly.

ROMEL N.

They were very good, diagnosed the issue, picked up the part, installed it and everything works fine. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing as as your service providers and for taking the time to write the review.

01/23/2019

NANCY G.

They were always right on time with no problems. They were excellent! I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Installed New A/C and Furnace Units

Work Completed On 01/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are just a call away whenever you need us.

01/23/2019

NANCY N.

They were great! They are super nice, very professional, easy going and did an excellent job. I really enjoyed working with them. I will recommend and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Installed Insulation and Garage Door Opener