Green California Builders

California: Contractors
02/28/2023

2570 N 1st St

San Jose, CA 95131

Green California Builders specializes in the design and remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor landscape, roofing, additions and garage conversions in the Bay Area. Our #1 priority is our clients satisfaction on every renovation. $5,000 Minimum Job....

home remodeling (3)roofing (1)stucco (1)

04/10/2021

I hired them to build an addition to my house and they did high quality job, finished within scheduled date and within agreed price. There were some unexpected issues, nothing serious and they resolved everything easily and there were no extra costs. The results are amazing and I will definitely work with Green California Builders on some future projects. Thank you!

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

12/14/2020

Highly recommended contractor! I hired Green California Builders for ADU Garage Conversion and they did an amazing job. The project went smoothly and was finished ahead of schedule. Green California and Remodeling team were professional, efficient, quick and communicative. I can't ask for more!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

09/21/2019

Con Artists! These contractors go by various company names Green California Builders out of San Jose, Ca California Construction Center out of North Hollywood, Ca, And San Jose, Ca and California Construction Bay Area Inc, out of San Jose, Ca as well as various other names over the last 10-15 years, all the same people just under different guises. They go by different names to hide from complaints...

Description of Work
Kitchen, 2 bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,stucco,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

06/25/2019

Green California Builders Inc. has done several remodels for us at our home. I call them first when I have a project because I know that they will deliver! Last April, we had few leaks which required that we replace the entire roof, so we took the opportunity to replace with modern shingles. At the time we had a jet tub that I wanted to replace eventually as well. This last May we finally had the ...

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category roofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, General Remodeling, Home Building, Home Additions, Garage Conversions, Custom Homes, Painting, Roofing

Written estimates for insurance companies, written estimates for real estate transactions, inspections (foundation for real estate transaction purposes), small jobs under $5,000

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check