GC Fencing

GC Fencing specializes in building fences, decks, arbors, patio covers, retaining walls, custom gates and much more. With over 30 years of experience, GC Fencing provides high- quality work that is built to last. Get in touch with us today to quote your next project....

Summit Deck Doctor

This is Rupert and my team at Summit Deck Doctor. We offer Deck Finishing, Deck Repairs and Deck Build within 25 miles of Los Gatos. We know you have a choice and hope you will choose us! There are three things that make us different from other contractors: LOOKS BETTER, LASTS LONGER, JOB DONE. Here’s why: 1) LOOKS BETTER. a. We avoid lap marks where two layers overlap. Not every contractor understand the import of maintaining a wet edge to avoid these dark marks on your deck. B) we stain the edges of the boards so you don’t get “zebra stripes” – very visible and distracting drips down the sides of the boards (other contractors charge extra to fix this), c) we use lots of drop cloths to avoid spills (so no more careless mess below the deck). 2) LASTS LONGER. a). We use reliable durable stains, not the cheapest ones (unlike other contractors), b) we use hybrid stains, not environmentally-unfriendly and smelly oil stains which have very poor durability. c) we apply stains in the shade or the cool of the evening to allow stain to sink in and so they last twice as long (unlike contractors who don’t seem to read the instructions on the can which say “don’t apply in sunshine”). 3). JOB DONE. a). I will be coming to give you the quote and I am the owner (unlike other contractors who send a sales guy who might make promises the company can’t keep). b) I will write up the quote then and there (no waiting a week for a contractor to type it up), c) I will be calling you every night during the work to make sure you are happy. IN SUMMARY: We put special care into refinishing your deck and handrails so they look stunning, in giving you twice the durability of other contractors, and in getting the job done efficiently. We believe we halve the cost of refinishing your deck because we apply stains in a way that doubles the durability of your deck finish which means you have it done once not twice, saving you money. WANT TO KNOW MORE? Download our 90 page book "Deckology; The Art & Science of Deck Finishing and Carpentry" which explains the refinishing and carpentry process. (Look for deckology33.pdf). WE WON’T LET YOU DOWN. We have worked on over 1000 decks, have been in business for 12 years, are accredited at A+ with the Better Business Bureau, are a Super Service Award Winner at AngiesList.com with over 50 reviews, have a 5 star rating on Yelp with over 38 reviews, and are certified by the EPA for removal of toxic finishes. We are licensed, bonded and carry workers compensation insurance for your protection. We offer Fixed Prices, which include all labor and material expenses; this gives you peace of mind with no hidden costs. Our payment schedules are all milestone-based, which means you pay only when a milestone in work is achieved, providing you with reduced risk and more peace of mind. Contracts are proper written contracts; nice and clear, and professional; how it should be. Unlike other contractors we work on your job continuously - no "dragging it out;” most jobs can be completed in 4 days' continuous work. We leave you a partial can of stain once we have finished so you know what stain we used, when it comes time to refinish the deck in the future. BEFORE YOU CALL. If you really don’t know what these things cost, then it would be helpful if you can estimate the size of your deck by pacing it out – so we can give you a ballpark estimate when you call PLEASE NOTE: Don't forget to read our reviews in both "Deck Maintenance" and "Decks and Porches" categories.

PROSCAPING INC

Welcome to ProScaping, Inc. Was founded by 3 brothers who specialized in Outdoor Landscaping Build and Design with over 30 years of combined experience. Over those years the brothers grew their business to encompass the new and ever expanding market for Landscaping Services. To meet that growing market and to better service their customers needs, they formed 4 Departments: Pavers Hardscape, Concrete, Artificial Turf, and Natural Sod Grass and plant installations. We pride ourselves on being a full service turnkey, specialized contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are capable of meeting a unique landscaping need or using the resources of all of our Departments to partner with you to create the beautiful landscape around your home into something you’ve always dreamed of. Our Promise To You! Free Basic Design and Free Estimate We Beat Anyone’s Quote 90% of the time! We are the Quality Low Cost Leader in the Bay Area Fast Turnaround Most Durable Installation Warranty in the Industry Our installation process is the best in the business. High Quality & Best Value Licensed & Bonded

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

Offers by Summer Sun Landscape on Angi

07/28/2020

Domi O.

Exelente, they are very professional and quick they know what they’re doing. Yeah there were a few errors but after I talked to Bernardo he came over listen and checked everything I was talking about and told his staff to fix it. I’m very pleased with their work. I’m glad I chose him. Thank Angie’s List for recommending Bernardo’s Fencing

Description of Work
Replace a whole side of my fence , replace two gates

Category fencing,deck cleaning

02/06/2020

victoria B.

Horrible. From start to finish. This involved 5 different neighbors. The way our lot sits, we have three behind us and two on each side. We have a dog and we were 5 days with the fences all the way down in all the yards. The neighbor directly behind was adversely effected by the crews borrowing tools from his yard, like his new wheel barrow that they had to get from near his house from a shed, used it to mix CONCRETE in it with his shovel. They left fencing shards of broken wood scattered all over his yard along with nails for his two little girls to hurt themselves on while playing....neighbor #2 had his internet line cut not once but twice after the first repair by ATT ( you know how easy it is to get them out urgently) they severed it a second time by not paying attention to where or how they dig. Neighbor # 3 had a statue knocked down, dirt piled up and left in the yard along with debris. We had so much trouble with the crews. We had so many plants that were damaged, several killed, broken heirloom pots( 4 broken pots total), damaged sprinkler lines that were either severed or buried in sloppy concrete left EVERYWHERE! We had to replace over 100' of sprinkler line and the drippers. I still have a leak I cant get to causing my dog to be ill from the stagnant water and mud. He's got to be on 6 months of antibiotics from eating the mud. The broken line is under a huge chunk of concrete buried in the ground and wedged between the fence and a decorative patio area and nearly impossible to get to. There were 126 nails various types from nail gun nails to large 3 inch nails, spread all over the yard and grass from pure carelessness. Let not forget all the shards of broken wood. One large piece came into the house in my bleeding dog's foot. I could go on, I'm trying to be done with it. They said sorry, whatever, sorry doesn't fix the damage. Besides, when he came for the estimate and meeting, I was open and honest about how important my garden is to me, the plants that have value and I expected him to take care of it. He insured me that his Family owned and run business is a cut above and they would treat my garden with care. It was all a lie. Maybe it would be true if the owner were here over seeing the job. I never saw him again until he came to pick up some of the things they left behind after i called to tell them, as few days after. He said he was shocked and disappointed at the condition of the yard and garden, he was sorry. It was his son that was the foreman on the job. He said he would make it right. I got a call from his wife and bookeeper to please make a payment to pay for the materials and the pay the crews. We would figure out the rest later. BIG mistake. I paid $8K immediately so they could pay what they said. Then a few weeks later I get an email asking for receipts and estimates for the plants and pots and my gardener to fix things. It was well over what the remaining balance was. At first she said just estimate it i trust you. then after I did that, she needed receipts. I sent cancelled checks and all the documentation and HE said its way out of bounds. ***. First of all the fence quote was $11,566.00. Which was about $3,500 more than the other 2 estimates I got before I chose GC because of what he said to me about keeping my garden safe. He lied. I was ripped off and have to piece back together my once lovely garden. I spent the last few months arguing with them about the balance and decided to just pay what they ask and then file a lawsuit in small claims for the damages. I paid an additional $2000 bringing the total paid to $10k. I have asked for 3 days for a receipt for paid in full, since this was the amount they agreed on. Not me. I told them i am still not satisfied. I still do not have a receipt. When i click on the quick books invoice, it still shows an outstanding balance of $1,566.00. Though the fence is very nce, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
We did a full fence around our rear yard. Good neighbor with lattice

01/02/2020

David C.

GC Fencing did a very good job under often wet, muddy conditions. There were a few things that i asked them to change during the install and they were able to get these changes added to the fence without hesitation. Near the end, i walked the fence line with "Gustavo" and, as the result, he made some adjustments to the new fence. GC Fencing was very cooperative and I have a beautiful new fence around my property!!!

Description of Work
About 500 feet of white vinyl fencing with 2 man gates and 3 vehicle gates.

12/20/2019

Stuart H.

They did an excellent job. Removed the old fence and put up a new one, 150 feet.

Description of Work
Installed a new fence

11/07/2019

Giti G.

I am very happy with the result, I will hire them again . It was a very good price .

Description of Work
They put new Fence for me.

09/19/2019

Tom C.

No contact If you want the job, call me to set up a time to look at it; then get me a quote. . I'm at 375 Poplar in Half Moon Bay. Tom Clifford. 650-726-3157

Description of Work
Replace a fence

08/14/2019

Rebecca D.

They were wonderful. I would absolutely use them again. The cost was reasonable and they worked with us to get it done at a time that worked for us.

Description of Work
I needed to change the run of metal fencing around our pool area.

07/19/2019

Michael G.

Very well. They are skilled installers

Description of Work
Yard gates

07/19/2019

Deanna M.

Gustavo and team did a great job! I’m very pleased with the result. I’m highly recommending them !

Description of Work
Front yard fence

05/20/2019

Veronica V.

We have only received the quote and are now scheduling the project. So far the communication has been great and I am excited to get the project started.

Description of Work
New steel fence residential

Category fencing

We specialize in all types of wood Fences, any and all styles (board on board, closed louvered, nail-on, picket, grape-stake, split rail, square and piano key lattice), Decks, Composite Decks, Custom wood and metal Gates, Arbors, Wood Benches, Trellis's and Retaining Walls, etc.