Floor Depot

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

Floor Depot is a family-owned, BBB certified specialty retailer of hardwood, laminate flooring, carpet, and related flooring accessories in the Bay Area. The company offers affordable, quality assortment of exotic and domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwoods, laminates and both commercial and residential carpets of high quality to public. As a part of our green initiative and commitment, Floor Depot promotes the fast renewable flooring products such as bamboo, cork, and aspen....

Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

Offers by Just Hardwood Floors on Angi
Clark's Hardwood Floors

Clark's Hardwood Floors is a Family owned and operated business. We have been installing and refinishing hardwood floors to residential and commercial customers since 1985. We enter our 31st year with an unequaled selection of native and exotic wood species to choose from. Our newly updated showroom is located at 251 E Hacienda Ave Ste A Campbell, CA 95008. Award winning.

HGO hardwood floors counters and paint

If you are looking to rejuvenate your home look no further than HGO! We are the foremost authority in home improvement services for the San Francisco Bay area. We are a family owned and operated company specializing in all aspects of home improvement with our main focus being flooring. We replace and install all types of floors including Tile, Laminate and Wood and much more! Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your home.

12/08/2015

Description of Work
Very good company- fast efficient and neat!

Category hardwood floor

10/12/2014

At about 1:30pm the next day George had not sent the estimate. So I called and someone told me that he would be in later. At 4:30...still no estimate and they close at 5 so I called again. I was put on hold and then the same person picked up and said George is busy but said to tell you that with a top level midgrade carpet it would be $850. They had the carpet in stock...the room is small and by g...

Description of Work
George showed up over an hour late. Someone called for him saying he was having car trouble...yet when he showed up...it was in a brand new jeep. He came to do an estimate. I initially wanted laminate flooring. He said the floor was unlevel...and it was...and would cost about $500 in labor alone. plus materials...just to get the small room 14'X11' level. So I said since its a rental...lets just go with carpet. he took measurements and said he would have the estimate for me the next day. I told him I wanted two estimates with two different types or levels of quality of carpet. he said ok and to call him if i didnt receive the estimate via email.

Category hardwood floor

07/23/2014

George and his crew installed our Cali Bamboo we bought from the Floor Depot, also very high marks. Knowledgable staff and good customer service. George was attentive and helped out whenever we needed special requests. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Great work, quality job!

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/12/2013

It went very well. They have outstanding customer service. The pricing is very good.

Description of Work
I bought my hardwood floors from them.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Whether looking for upgrading your existing flooring in your home, or installing brand-new flooring in a newly built house, you can find the right solution at Floor Depot. Our full service showroom featuring one of the widest selection of flooring in the area, combined with our professional flooring experts will identify your needs and wants and guide you in product selection making your shopping experience worry free and pleasant. Please, to stop by the store to check it out.