Floor Depot

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

1754 Junction Ave Suite E

San Jose, CA 95112

Floor Depot is a family-owned, BBB certified specialty retailer of hardwood, laminate flooring, carpet, and related flooring accessories in the Bay Area. The company offers affordable, quality assortment of exotic and domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwoods, laminates and both commercial and residential carpets of high quality to public. As a part of our green initiative and commitment, Floor Depot promotes the fast renewable flooring products such as bamboo, cork, and aspen....

12/08/2015

Monique D.

Description of Work
Very good company- fast efficient and neat!

Category hardwood floor

10/12/2014

Jason M.

At about 1:30pm the next day George had not sent the estimate. So I called and someone told me that he would be in later. At 4:30...still no estimate and they close at 5 so I called again. I was put on hold and then the same person picked up and said George is busy but said to tell you that with a top level midgrade carpet it would be $850. They had the carpet in stock...the room is small and by georges own words...would only take 2-3hrs tops to install...so I said that was high and wanted the break down of material and labor. he said...we dont do that. I told him that I needed to know if I have to downgrade the carpet. He said...we dont break down the estimate, it is just a total number. Then he says...thats just what carpet guys do. I told him again I needed some sort of break down. he puts me on hold...after telling me he doesnt know anything about carpet. another guy picks up and said George is busy and $850 is the BEST they could do. So apparantly even if I went with the cheapest carpet it would still have been $850 which he was overcharging on to begin with. Still have not heard back from George, still have not received an estimate. I would not trust these guys. It's unfortunate because I really need the work done immediately and they were going to be able to do it. But I cannot justify giving my money to a business with ethics like this.

Description of Work
George showed up over an hour late. Someone called for him saying he was having car trouble...yet when he showed up...it was in a brand new jeep. He came to do an estimate. I initially wanted laminate flooring. He said the floor was unlevel...and it was...and would cost about $500 in labor alone. plus materials...just to get the small room 14'X11' level. So I said since its a rental...lets just go with carpet. he took measurements and said he would have the estimate for me the next day. I told him I wanted two estimates with two different types or levels of quality of carpet. he said ok and to call him if i didnt receive the estimate via email.

Category hardwood floor

07/23/2014

Joseph A.

George and his crew installed our Cali Bamboo we bought from the Floor Depot, also very high marks. Knowledgable staff and good customer service. George was attentive and helped out whenever we needed special requests. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Great work, quality job!

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/12/2013

Esti L.

It went very well. They have outstanding customer service. The pricing is very good.

Description of Work
I bought my hardwood floors from them.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Us hardwood and Carpet Inc

From award winning flooring service to our professional in house flooring installation, the owner of US Hardwood and Carpet has 15+years of knowledge and experience to provide you piece of mind and hassle-free flooring including our lowest price guarantee for your residential and commercial property. When you need a flooring supplier or specialist, US Hardwood and Carpet is the team for the job. Contact us to request an estimate or to learn more about our services.

CG ELITE FLOORING

CG ELITE FLOORING is a company that likes to help customers by giving them great quality work at an affordable price. CG ELITE FLOORING has 7 years of experience and is continuing to expand.

Elephant Floors

Elephant Floors is a professional flooring company in the Bay Area that expertly installs wood, vinyl, tile, and carpet flooring at an affordable price. We are an experienced company that has exceeded clients’ expectations consistently over time, which is we have A rating from the BBB, great reviews and ratings on Google, and Yelp, and are trusted service providers on Home Advisor, Angie’s List, and House. Elephant Floors Core Principles: At Elephant Floors, we believe in six core principles: Safety of our employees and the customer. Treat every customer with dignity and respect. Provide the best customer service second to none. Stand behind every commitment we make. Give the absolute best quality for the most affordable price. Turn our client’s vision into reality in a time efficient manner. We believe that by following these six principles closely that reputation will continue to be strong. We believe in fairness and respect, which means that you will always get honest work from us. Nothing is nicer than being able to not worry about what a company is going to do and charge you. You don't have to worry about that with Elephant Floors, because we’re the flooring experts that care about our clients and the professional relationship. It’s really quite simple to operate in honesty, but we are aware that not every company does. This is why we have excellent rating on Yelp, Amazon, and Google, as well as have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and are trusted service providers on Angie’s List Home Advisor. These don’t come over night, but they do remain consistent in the minds of our client’s who are always recommended us to their friends and neighbors. We appreciate this, and they appreciate a good honest company. Would you like a good and honest flooring company to turn your vision into a reality? Even if you don’t have a vision, we can help you decide what would be best. It’s just a s simple as picking up the phone and giving us a c

Offers by Elephant Floors on Angi

Whether looking for upgrading your existing flooring in your home, or installing brand-new flooring in a newly built house, you can find the right solution at Floor Depot. Our full service showroom featuring one of the widest selection of flooring in the area, combined with our professional flooring experts will identify your needs and wants and guide you in product selection making your shopping experience worry free and pleasant. Please, to stop by the store to check it out.