Faith Painting

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2006

Award winning. Welcome to Faith Painting! We are a full service painting company, we beautify everything from the floor in your garage to the interior and exterior of your home, multi-unit residential and commercial properties. Established in 1992, Faith Painting is a company built on reputation and referral. We are a locally owned and operated company that prides itself on using professional techniques and materials. With over 25 years of experience we back all of our work with a 5 year warranty....

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Servpro of NE San Jose

SERVPRO of NE San Jose is locally owned and operated by Mark Burke, a family man and small business owner. This is our home and we are very invested in our community. SERVPRO of NE San Jose provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size of disaster. Please contact our office today to schedule your appointment at (408) 834-7663. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your fire, water, cleanup, or restoration needs.

Offers by Servpro of NE San Jose on Angi
Gruber Painting

When you are looking for the best professional painter for your home or commercial projects, Gruber Painting is your quality contractor of choice. With over 10 years experience, our painting craftsmanship shows in our quality work. From small painting projects to full interior and exterior painting, Gruber Painting brings your "dream" home or office to reality for you. Call Gruber Painting for your free estimate today.

Offers by Gruber Painting on Angi

04/03/2018

We had a good experience all the way around.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

08/09/2016

Went quite well. Because I was using a few different colors, I needed to keep close watch to ensure correct colors were used where I wanted. My only criticism was that some of my blinds were not placed on the correct window.

Description of Work
Painted interior of my home.

Category interior painters

01/05/2016

It went fine and I would use them again on our next painting job.

Description of Work
I've used them twice now. Once to paint the outside of my house and again to paint our family room after a remodel. I can't remember when I had this work done or what it cost but I remember that the price was very competitive . It has been a few years since we had the painting done.

Category house painters,interior painters

10/26/2015

One painter, finished job in a day, very professional and courteous. Good quality work.

Description of Work
Painted two sides of house prior to deck install

Category house painters,interior painters

07/07/2015

They cleaned up well before leaving for the day. Showed up on time

Description of Work
Painted master br , closet, several doors

Category house painters

Interior, exterior painting, texturing, drywall repair, acoustical ceilings, specialty finishes, water damage, wallpaper removal & pressure washing.