ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2009

We specialize in bringing your stone and tile back to life and helping you to protect your investment. Granite repair, consulting and Expert Whitness. You can feel confident in our work with all jobs backed up by a written warranty. If you have an issue with your natural stone or tile, we have the knowledge to provide you with the service you need. We service the Bay Area including San Jose, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Altos, Atherton, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Portola Valley and more....

Prestige Houskeeping

Prestige Housekeeping covers all home types here in the Bay Area from Condos, apartments, town homes, residential homes, even Estates in the Peninsula. With over 10+ years in the industry our specialty is world class service and very close attention to detail. Our services include the dusting of all surfaces including baseboards, interior windows, vacuum/mopping, organizing, inside fridge, laundry, trash removal, and a thorough deep clean of the bathrooms.

Handy House Cleaning

Nati's Cleaning Services

Nati's Cleaning Services specializes in helping our clients keep their home clean and tidy at all times. We are a sole owner business and our mission is to provide elite cleaning services with great customer care. We provide service weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and even a one time cleaning. Moving out and need your house to be left spotless we are the people for the job. We look forward in working with you (:

10/16/2013

My previous review was negative due to not having a response from ESP. After a call from an Angie's List Rep. on behalf of the provider, it was learned that ESP had not received my inquiry. My question to ESP is still on the Angie's List website. After a consultation and visit with Brannon an ESP Rep., they were hired to take the job. The initial repair by Jason did not go well. There was no color...

Description of Work
ESP repaired 3 chipped areas in my granite counter top.

Category marble & granite

07/08/2013

The workers did arrive late, but I did get a call from the owner. He profusely apologized for the delay as did the worker when he arrived. I appreciated the call and the acknowledgement from the worker that he was a little late. I cannot tell you how many times service people have been late with an and quot;Oh, welland quot; attitude upon their arrival. It was very refreshing to have a call from t...

Description of Work
Cleaned out marble master bathroom shower and counter. The shower and counter were also sealed.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

05/15/2013

He is extremely knowledable about all aspects of stone and tile, regarding restoration, repair, regrouting, cleaning and sealing. He is also a mold consultant and is just as knowledgable in this field as well.

Description of Work
He regrouted my shower.

Category marble & granite

06/17/2012

The job was done to my general satisfaction. Felt they were overpriced for what was done.

Description of Work
Regrouting the perimeter of a small bathroom. Cleaning stained existing grout between the floor tiles.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

04/06/2012

The tub looks fabulous! They did an amazing job!

Description of Work
Refinished the tub in our daughter's bathroom.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

07/26/2011

The countertop work went well and the rust stains were light enough to simply polish out. As it turns out, what I thought were hard water stains were actually saturated stone. The pan in my shower was not draining causing the tile to stay wet. The tech that Dave sent out kept in constant contact with both me and Dave. After consulting with Dave the tech drained all the water from the pan, and dried the stone. He cleaned out the drain in the shower (quite a tough job as there was an enormous clog that was likely the root cause of my problem) then sealed and regrouted everything . This entire process took over 8 hours. The price is certainly not cheap; however, Dave guarantees his work, and the guys are quite thorough. While I was only expecting to spend $300, once I understood the problem, and saw the initial results I knew it was worth $1000 more to fix this problem. Dave came recommended by several of the local granite flooring and countertop installers in San Carlos. Everyone said he was the best, and thus far I would have to agree.

Description of Work
I contacted ESP to deal with a granite / marble countertop that had hard water stains, and light rust stains from shaving cans. Also, I wanted them to clean what I thought were hard water stains from the bottom of my shower.

Category ceramic tile installer","countertop installation","marble contractor

MARBLE AND GRANITE RESTORATION, TILE AND GROUT CLEANING, NATURAL STONE CLEANING AND SEALING, MARBLE POLISHING, STONE RESTORATION, TRAVERTINE SEALING AND CLEANING, GROUT RESTORATION and , GROUT RE-COLORING, RE-GROUTING, GRANITE COUNTERTOP CLEANING, seal, TILE AND STONE SHOWERS, EPOXY GROUT, TILE REPAIR, STONE RESURFACING AND REPAIR, LIPPAGE REMOVAL, MARBLE HONING, TERRAZO REPAIR, CHIP REPAIR, PATCH EXISTING SURFACES, ETCH REMOVAL, SCRATCH REMOVAL, TILE AND STONE REPAIR, CONSULTING, EXPERT WITNESS

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal