ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2009

434 Roberson Lane

San Jose, CA 95112

We specialize in bringing your stone and tile back to life and helping you to protect your investment. Granite repair, consulting and Expert Whitness. You can feel confident in our work with all jobs backed up by a written warranty. If you have an issue with your natural stone or tile, we have the

10/16/2013

Jenne C.

My previous review was negative due to not having a response from ESP. After a call from an Angie's List Rep. on behalf of the provider, it was learned that ESP had not received my inquiry. My question to ESP is still on the Angie's List website. After a consultation and visit with Brannon an ESP Rep., they were hired to take the job. The initial repair by Jason did not go well. There was no color matching as promised and the overall finish was poor. After disgruntled calls to ESP, the owner David Bonasera made a site check. He was not sure what happened, concurred with my assessment and confirmed it would be corrected. Jason returned and did a better job the 2nd time around with supervision. The finished look was received more positively yet one place is still noticable due to not being completely filled in as the other two are. Overall it took a substantial amount of time. Well beyond the allotted maximum of 2.5 hours. Even so, I requested a discount due to the inconvenience and headache of it all in which they agreed.

Description of Work
ESP repaired 3 chipped areas in my granite counter top.

Category marble & granite

07/08/2013

Mary M.

The workers did arrive late, but I did get a call from the owner. He profusely apologized for the delay as did the worker when he arrived. I appreciated the call and the acknowledgement from the worker that he was a little late. I cannot tell you how many times service people have been late with an and quot;Oh, welland quot; attitude upon their arrival. It was very refreshing to have a call from the owner alerting me to the delay. Our 3 1/2 year old master shower had mildew. I was concerned that it couldn't be thoroughly cleaned with out replacing some of the grout. The marble was cleaned beyond my wildest dream without having to replace any grout. The owner was extremely knowledgable about using environmentally friendly products. He showed me how to maintain the shower to reduce any mildew buildup. I highly recommend this company. In fact, I've passed his name along to my building contractor for future referrals.

Description of Work
Cleaned out marble master bathroom shower and counter. The shower and counter were also sealed.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

05/15/2013

Risa and Samuel H.

He is extremely knowledable about all aspects of stone and tile, regarding restoration, repair, regrouting, cleaning and sealing. He is also a mold consultant and is just as knowledgable in this field as well.

Description of Work
He regrouted my shower.

Category marble & granite

06/17/2012

Aileen S.

The job was done to my general satisfaction. Felt they were overpriced for what was done.

Description of Work
Regrouting the perimeter of a small bathroom. Cleaning stained existing grout between the floor tiles.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

04/06/2012

Aileen S.

The tub looks fabulous! They did an amazing job!

Description of Work
Refinished the tub in our daughter's bathroom.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

07/26/2011

Russ H.

The countertop work went well and the rust stains were light enough to simply polish out. As it turns out, what I thought were hard water stains were actually saturated stone. The pan in my shower was not draining causing the tile to stay wet. The tech that Dave sent out kept in constant contact with both me and Dave. After consulting with Dave the tech drained all the water from the pan, and dried the stone. He cleaned out the drain in the shower (quite a tough job as there was an enormous clog that was likely the root cause of my problem) then sealed and regrouted everything . This entire process took over 8 hours. The price is certainly not cheap; however, Dave guarantees his work, and the guys are quite thorough. While I was only expecting to spend $300, once I understood the problem, and saw the initial results I knew it was worth $1000 more to fix this problem. Dave came recommended by several of the local granite flooring and countertop installers in San Carlos. Everyone said he was the best, and thus far I would have to agree.

Description of Work
I contacted ESP to deal with a granite / marble countertop that had hard water stains, and light rust stains from shaving cans. Also, I wanted them to clean what I thought were hard water stains from the bottom of my shower.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

Love’s Home Services

Love’s Home Services specializes in TV Mounting, furniture assembly, BBQ grill assembly, fitness equipment assembly and power washing!

V&M Landscaping

We are a family owned business that offers solutions for landscaping, paving, hardscaping and more. We offer the best work at the best price. We take our profession seriously and are fully licensed and insured.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures

How is ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures overall rated?

ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures open?

ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures is open:

What payment options does ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures provide

ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal

Does ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures offer free estimates?

Yes, ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures offers free project estimates.

Does ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures?

Yes, ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures offers warranties.

What services does ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures offer?

ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures offers the following services: MARBLE AND GRANITE RESTORATION, TILE AND GROUT CLEANING, NATURAL STONE CLEANING AND SEALING, MARBLE POLISHING, STONE RESTORATION, TRAVERTINE SEALING AND CLEANING, GROUT RESTORATION and , GROUT RE-COLORING, RE-GROUTING, GRANITE COUNTERTOP CLEANING, seal, TILE AND STONE SHOWERS, EPOXY GROUT, TILE REPAIR, STONE RESURFACING AND REPAIR, LIPPAGE REMOVAL, MARBLE HONING, TERRAZO REPAIR, CHIP REPAIR, PATCH EXISTING SURFACES, ETCH REMOVAL, SCRATCH REMOVAL, TILE AND STONE REPAIR, CONSULTING, EXPERT WITNESS

Are there any services ESP/Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures does not offer?