Datarecovery Kotar

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2014

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

FREE LOCAL PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF As a response to the shelter in place order across the Bay Area due to COVID-19, we are now offering FREE pick-up and drop-off in compliance with the health and safety recommendations. We are also expanding our data recovery services with Apple device repair to help customers in need. Stay safe and healthy! Free local pick-up. Free estimates are done in 2 hours. No data no charge guarantee. All work is done in-house at our local San Jose Data Recovery Lab. Fastest data recovery service. Highest success rate. Customers get an exact, fair and competitive price of recovery that is based on the problem and damage of the media before confirming the job. Free 2nd opinion/estimate for "unrecoverable" cases 24/7 email and phone support to ensure lost data is recovered as soon as possible. Express Data Recovery for customers whose data (photos, videos, documents, etc.) needs to be urgently recovered. 20 years of professional data recovery services. State of the art data recovery tools, clean room, and complex global knowledge. Efficient, trustworthy, and excellent service guaranteed. Bay Area Data Recovery company with the highest standards of professionalism, confidentiality and complete data security with a commitment to our customers' privacy. We now also offer repair of all Apple devices. Data recovery services, iPhone data recovery, smartphone data recovery, laptop data recovery, computer data recovery, apple data recovery, hard drive recovery, SSD recovery, damaged and dropped drive recovery, RAID recovery, NAS recovery, USB recovery, memory card recovery, cloud data recovery, virtual machine data recovery, backup data recovery, deleted files recovery, recover lost files, recover lost data, digital photos recovery. KOTAR Data Recovery 325 Piercy Road, San Jose CA 95138 408-455-4310 restore@kotar.us www.kotar.us...

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

"If you are looking for a knowledgeble IT services, locally owned company with professional help with 32+ years of experience just call us" We Fix PC /Mac's and network issues on-site today. We are a Bay Area IT professional company doing MANAGED IT SERVICES, COMPUTER SALES, SERVICE, AND NETWORKING ON-SITE 7 DAYS A WEEK since 1988 as an accredited business with A+ record with BBB. We have a friendly, professional IT engineers and knowledgeable staff that understand computers and networks from inside out. Whether you have a PC, a Mac, printing, email, Wired or wireless, internet, router, hardware and software, Virus, data recovery issues or a complete network of any size you can rely on us. Always hire professionals not just anyone, it will save you money in long run. 7 days same fee and we will give you an on-site estimate upfront at your home and office and if you agreed then we will fix it same time. No hidden cost. Some areas we charge a travelling fee as well. Please call us at 408.866.5121, 650.941.4147 or toll free 1-877-232-5121. Most of our work is done SAME DAY as you call. Once you try our service you will always be our customer. From one computer to 100 or a network, we service them all. Home and Business welcome.

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

08/11/2017

They were able to recover all files. It was a difficult task and they worked day and night and on the weekend to complete the task. When it was realized it was a more work than they quoted they completed the extra work at no additional charge.

Description of Work
My wife's computer had a disk crash.

04/10/2017

Kotar Data Recovery diagnosed my drive and sent me a response within hours about the problem with the drive and they were able to get my files back on time for me to finish and submit my project. I'm very happy with the experience and the service!

Description of Work
I had a HDD on a Mac computer that stopped working during a file transfer; I had to turn off my Mac and to my surprise it never booted up again; this happened before having to finalize an important project and I needed help to get my files back immediately.

03/19/2015

Just days before a critical business deadline, Windows said it could no longer recognize the only memory stick that contained files critical to meeting our obligations. Because the files were on a memory stick, the back-up system we have in place had not backed up the files. Earlier versions of the files turned out to be months out of date. In a word: disaster. Called Robert Kotar and he said he c...

Description of Work
He recovered the data on a memory stick that had crashed, including files critical to meeting a deadline within the next week. The files were both corrupted and encrypted. He recovered all the data.

07/10/2014

I spent the last 4 months recording my EP to send out to different record labels in LA. I stored all the songs (drafts, ideas, lyrics, music sheet, etc.) on a 1TB Seagate hard drive that I, conveniently, never thought to back up. There were over 30 songs on there, along with hundreds of other crucial documents such as photos from my gigs, resumes, contracts, and, schedules. My whole life as a musi...

Description of Work
Recovered the files from my broken Hard Drive.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal