Cleaners To Your Door

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2013

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Dry Cleaning

We specialize in 3 areas: WINDOW COVERINGS: clean & repair blinds, shades, drapes. LEATHER: clean, repair, dye leather jackets, handbags, sofas. DRY CLEAN & Alterations....

09/13/2017

Beth S.

I was extremely pleased. My shades are all fixed and look terrific; you can't even tell their age.

Description of Work
Cleaning and repairing shades and drapes

Category blind cleaning,drapery cleaning,alterations

05/17/2017

Robert M.

The job was done as described when I talked with the people on the phone and arranged the appointment. We had 30 shades cleaned.

Description of Work
We needed our "roman" blinds cleaned and some minor repairs on them.

10/29/2015

Sarah R.

Description of Work
they cleaned and repaired some of my Hunter Douglas blinds. They did a great job and price was very reasonable.

05/12/2014

WILLIAM H.

Unfortunately, the company only makes a pass through Walnut Creek on a given day. That makes scheduling a challenge if that one day and often one time doesn't work for you. But I thought I'd try them out as 3-day blinds charged about $10 more for a repair so why not give a new guy a shot. The scheduling inflexibility should have been taken as a sign. We finally set up a time and I left work early only to sit for 90 minutes past the appointment time without ever hearing from anyone.Finally, at the about an hour and ten minutes after the appointment they told me in only 15 more minutes they would arrive. They missed that window too, finally showing up 2 hours after the original appointment. What a waste of my afternoon! I'm sure they will do well because there are not a lot of people who do what they do but we won't be calling them back.

Description of Work
The provider was to repair the string on some blinds.

11/17/2013

Tom B.

The repair was excellent; however, the large shade did not get very clean. All the over shades were well done

Category blind cleaning

As Hunter Douglas Dealer Service Center, our certified technicians clean, repair your blinds & shades. We restring your blinds' broken cords, repair hard to turn tilters, and do whatever it takes to make your blinds, shades operate smoothly again. Trust us to bring your grimy, dirty blinds & shades to like new conditions. If you have stained, faded, discolored, ripped leather, we can clean, dye, revitalize your leather color so it looks like something you can be proud to show off again.

Check, Visa, MasterCard