California Custom Creations

California: Contractors
11/30/2022

1158 Illiad Ct

San Jose, CA 95118

Safety is our first priority.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

California Custom Creations is dedicated to Getting Things Done Right the First Time! This company motto highlights their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. The family-owned business was founded in 2008, offering many years of experience for homeowners in the Bay area. The company owner has more than 20 years of experience in the window and door installation industry. He is hands-on with the daily activities and meets face-to-face with customers frequently to guide projects from start to finish. The company is glad to help homeowners with window and door projects of all sizes, from small to large. They provide the most personalized window and door project experience for homeowners in the San Jose area. Various options are available for window installation and window replacement, including aluminum windows, vinyl windows, wood windows, and more. The owner has carefully selected the best products and manufacturers to ensure each homeowner receives quality products that last. Not only are windows available, but the team provides other services to help homeowners design their dream homes. Door replacement and installation options include entry doors, French doors, sliding doors, and patio doors. Other home improvement services include skylights, vinyl siding, and dry rot repair. Rest assured to know that subcontractors are not used. All project work is done start to finish by California Custom Creations to ensure quality and complete customer satisfaction. Contact California Custom Creations for a free in-home consultation and free estimate. You can expect a low-pressure environment to give you the time to learn more about the options available. This no-obligation approach provides the best quality experience for all customers. The business address is 1158 Illiad Ct San Jose, CA 95118. Call today to schedule a consultation: (408) 316-6293....

window replacement (7)door installation (5)home remodeling (2)skylight installation (1)

02/01/2020

The installation went very well. Paul works fast. The job only took a day and half. He took care of the ordering and picking up the doors i picked out. He got trim to match my other doors. He cleaned up well when the job was done. Note, he doesn't do the painting so you will need take care of that.

Description of Work
Two doors replaced and 1 other door jam repair/replaced.

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Thank you very much, If you have any projects on the "to get done" list. Please don't hesitate to reach out. Paul

01/21/2020

Paul Wagner was excellent. He showed up on time and finished early. More importantly he cares about quality work and quality materials and doesn't attempt to sell you. I'm impressed by his attention to detail. I am extremely observant of the fine details. I can tell Paul takes pride in his work. For this particular occasion Paul replaced my door and door frame connecting the kitchen to the garage....

Description of Work
New door and door frame installed

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you! Please let me know if any needs in the future as I would be what to help. Kindest regards, Paul Wagner

12/20/2019

Paul was amazing!!!! He does beautiful work. Very knowledgeable and honest. Pricing was right one. I would hire him again in an instant. I have let family and friends know if they need this type of work done to hire Paul.

Description of Work
front and side entry door

Work Completed On 12/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to say a few words.

11/08/2019

Paul is very personable and professional. He made recommendations after listening to what I needed without trying to oversell anything. All the work was completed on a timely fashion and absolutely no complaints at all! Will definitely give him a call should I need any window work done in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 windows and trim

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

10/19/2019

Very well, quick and professional, very happy with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Replace an exterior door

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

10/07/2019

Very well; everything was as I envisioned when done. I feel like my bathroom is very spa like, bright and airy even though it's a small space.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

08/16/2019

They did a great job and they responded right away. They were able to come out within days and got it done quickly. They were able to find the door I wanted quickly as well. They even helped me find someone to paint the door. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed a front door and replaced all the framing. They also applied a custom lock.

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words.

08/14/2019

He was very slow in getting the job done. Some of his workers could used some improvements. Frankly, I was a bit disappointed. He was recommended to me by a friend of mine and now I had same problem like him. I had to come from New Jersey to California to get the job done. I think he did a good job, but, it wasn't a problem free process. He did not make me a high priority.

Description of Work
Window replacement.

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

08/09/2019

It went great! No prob;ems. Attentive, answered questions, and communicated with me. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
They installed windows and doors in our home.

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words.

08/09/2019

It went great! They showed up on time and answered all methods of communication in a timely manner. And their price was competitive! I had no issues with them. I plan on using them again in the future for further projects.

Description of Work
Took out old aluminum double pane windows and replaced them with brand new double pane windows

Work Completed On 03/12/2014

thank you for your nice words.

Window & Door Installation; Dry Rot Repair; Skylight Installation; Vinyl Siding; Window Trimmings

Ask for Details!