CALICO CORNERS

Founded 1948 • With Angi since July 2006

3.9

1410 Saratoga Avenue

San Jose, CA 95129

Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you

07/15/2013

William M.

We will get the cushions back in a few weeks but it is super so far.

Description of Work
Replace cushions on dining room chairs.

03/04/2013

Lisa L.

Not so good - they never got back to me

Description of Work
I drove all the way up to Campbell from Morgan Hill to talk to them about reupholstering a chair for me. I sent them pictures, gave them my information and picked out fabric. I never heard from them again.

11/27/2012

joaquim M.

They were very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable about all of their products. They were great about letting me know what was going on, so there were no surprises when I picked up the chairs. They were a bit slow; it took them about 6-8 weeks, but they did an exellent job.

Description of Work
They re-upholstered two chairs.

07/13/2006

Rafael D.

Calico Corners quoted me $980 (labor + 12 yds material) to recover 2 seat cushions. This seemed very expensive. When I asked about the basis for the estimate, the sales girl didn't know anything other than ''the computer just does it.'' I got my cushions recovered at Artistic Upholstery with only 7.5 yards and labor was under $200.

Description of Work
They did recovering of 2 bench seat cushions.

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

2022 Super Service Award

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
    Furniture - Custom Made
    Furniture - Sales
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CALICO CORNERS

How is CALICO CORNERS overall rated?

CALICO CORNERS is currently rated 3.9 overall out of 5.

What days are CALICO CORNERS open?

CALICO CORNERS is open:

Sunday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does CALICO CORNERS provide

CALICO CORNERS accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does CALICO CORNERS offer free estimates?

Yes, CALICO CORNERS offers free project estimates.

Does CALICO CORNERS offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CALICO CORNERS does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CALICO CORNERS offer a senior discount?

No, CALICO CORNERS does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by CALICO CORNERS?

No, CALICO CORNERS does not offer warranties.

What services does CALICO CORNERS offer?

CALICO CORNERS offers the following services: Decorative fabric, designer fabric, custom furniture, sofas, sectionals, settees, chairs, chaises, ottomans, benches, upholstered headboards, slipcovers, re-upholstery, decorative trim, window treatments, draperies, curtains, valances, swags, cornices, blinds, shades, shutters, window hardware, custom bedding, bedspreads, comforters, coverlets, duvets, bed skirts, pillows, cushions, table skirts, folding screens, table toppers, table runners, measuring, installation, free design service.