CALICO CORNERS

3.9

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Furniture - Custom Made
Furniture - Sales

Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you love. We promise the expertise to bring your vision to life with a friendly, fun, creative experience. All products sold at Calico Corners are fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship. All of our custom products are made in the USA in local workrooms nationwide....

Bay Area Power Wash LLC

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Ecolecua

VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!

Offers by Ecolecua on Angi

07/15/2013

William M.

We will get the cushions back in a few weeks but it is super so far.

Description of Work
Replace cushions on dining room chairs.

03/04/2013

Lisa L.

Not so good - they never got back to me

Description of Work
I drove all the way up to Campbell from Morgan Hill to talk to them about reupholstering a chair for me. I sent them pictures, gave them my information and picked out fabric. I never heard from them again.

11/27/2012

joaquim M.

They were very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable about all of their products. They were great about letting me know what was going on, so there were no surprises when I picked up the chairs. They were a bit slow; it took them about 6-8 weeks, but they did an exellent job.

Description of Work
They re-upholstered two chairs.

07/13/2006

Rafael D.

Calico Corners quoted me $980 (labor + 12 yds material) to recover 2 seat cushions. This seemed very expensive. When I asked about the basis for the estimate, the sales girl didn't know anything other than ''the computer just does it.'' I got my cushions recovered at Artistic Upholstery with only 7.5 yards and labor was under $200.

Description of Work
They did recovering of 2 bench seat cushions.

CALICO CORNERS

Founded 1948 • With Angi since July 2006

3.9

1410 Saratoga Avenue

San Jose, CA 95129

Decorative fabric, designer fabric, custom furniture, sofas, sectionals, settees, chairs, chaises, ottomans, benches, upholstered headboards, slipcovers, re-upholstery, decorative trim, window treatments, draperies, curtains, valances, swags, cornices, blinds, shades, shutters, window hardware, custom bedding, bedspreads, comforters, coverlets, duvets, bed skirts, pillows, cushions, table skirts, folding screens, table toppers, table runners, measuring, installation, free design service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available