CA Electrical group 24/7

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2018

At CA Electrical group 24/7, we pride ourselves on our culture. We know there are a lot of energy efficiency home improvement and solar companies around, and it is not surprising given the growth of the industry and the incredible value that energy efficiency home provides to homeowners. Our staff

apartment rewire

electrician

this is a recent project for an apartment electrical rewire.
View project

electrician (30)ceiling fan installation (12)lighting (5)

11/13/2022

David C.

This company came out expeditiously to review the situation and spent about 25 minutes at my house. He looked at my main panel and my sub panel inside the house. HIs evaluation and recommendation was that I needed to upgrade by main panel outside to 200 amps and shortly after he left I got an estimate for $8,000 to upgrade the panel. I had another estimate from another company that said the same and the estimate was for $4500 to upgrade the exterior main panel. I had a third estimate from another company who actually diagnosed my core issue which was a "floating neutral" at either the pole on the street or at my household connection. He recommended calling PGE to come evaluate. I did call Pacific Gas and Electric and they were at my house 30 minutes later knocking on my front door due to the fire hazard situation. The PGE rep drove his truck around back and checked the connection and sure enough it was a broken line at the pole. He fixed it and asked me to check it and no flickering at all. The cost was free to me so I can't recommend this company because the "technician" was actually a sales rep trying to upsell me to a new, very expensive panel. Even if I had upgraded the panel, I would still have the same issue due to the broken line at the pole on the street. It's a shame you have to have 3 estimates to have an electrician give you the most cost effective solution.

Description of Work
Flickering Lights When Appliances Were Turned on

Work Completed On 11/09/2022

06/29/2022

Kay R.

Excellent. Supervisor diagnosed issue same day I called. Work quoted and team assigned following week. Team were all pros - explained each step, asked the right questions, protected floors & walls, cleaned entire work area before leaving. Cut power only to the rooms involved - rest of house fully functional - including A/C!! Rewired entire back of house in 2 days. Drywall repair expert equally efficient - matched paint and wall texture perfectly, very creative wallpaper repair - left all 4 rooms better than the original. I cannot recommend this company more highly - and will not hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
Replace 46-yr old aluminum wiring in 2 bdrms 2 bathrms - flat roof home - no attic.

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

04/21/2022

John F.

The work was amazing from the estimate to the finished product!! The guys are all professional, kind and respectful! The work was done promptly and efficiently, above all my hopes and expectations!!

Description of Work
Breaker/wiring upgrade for ne stove and Microwave

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

Review for CA Electrical group 24/7 - 2570 N 1st St, San Jose, CA - 39705842

07/16/2021

Sheila H.

Poor customer service. I had made arrangement for an evaluation date of 07/14/2021 only to find out the date had been changed and reconfirmed a date of 07/15/2021. When reconfirming the date by phone, was treated rudely by personnel stating I wasn't on the schedule and they "were really busy" can couldn't make date anyway. I reconfirmed that I spoke with Jennifer who reschedule and was told I wasn't only the schedule and therefor they weren't coming. Too far!! The service job was in San Francisco. I would not recommend sending potential customers these Pros when they clearly don't want to leave their service area and treat potential customers with no care in the world regarding their inconvience or needs. Just lost a good potential job offer.

Description of Work
Evaluation of intercme system

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

09/28/2020

Dean B.

Prompt reply to my request for a quote to replace my attic fan. Appointment scheduled for three days later. Serviceman arrived on time and work was done professionally. Hauled away old fan and left no mess.

Description of Work
Replace attic fan

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

07/17/2020

Robert T.

I needed to upgrade my panel to 200 amps and got multiple quotes from electricians. I thought I knew what work needed to be done and only wanted quotes but Ben insisted on meeting at the property in person. I am very glad he did because he took the time to walk around the property and ask what really needed done and what my goals were relative to the project. I have chosen him to install two split units in that same house and won't even Ben going with someone else because of his attention to detail and level of customer service that was provided. He did the work quickly, correctly, and was communicated with me what was going on through every step of the process. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family. You can call another electrician but I doubt it will be as good as CA Electrical Group.

Description of Work
Upgrade my panel

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

07/15/2020

Demi M.

I must say I have found one of the ultimate, best Electricians in the business, they are extremely courteous, professional and on time! I needed a ceiling fan installed, apparently no job is too small, they definitely go the distance! You won't be disappointed. Benjamin is very knowledgeable in his craft, and now we not only a professional Electrician, in addition a new found friend!!! Thanks a million, you guy's rock!

Description of Work
They Team Installed My Ceiling Fan

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

07/13/2020

Kenneth C.

Ben did a great job installing our bathroom exhaust fan. He was on time, very clean and charged me the price he quoted. He even wore protective booties over his shoes while inside the house. I'm now looking for more projects for Ben to do. Thank You again, see you soon Ben.

Description of Work
Bathroom exhaust fan installing

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

07/11/2020

Billie E.

Ben came to look at my AC unit thinking it was an electrical problem. It turned out to be a setting problem. He made some suggestions and adjustments to the panel, the unit started cooling better. He didn't charge me for his suggestions and adjustments. Ben is a very honest man. I recommend his business. If I need him for electrical problem I would defiantly call him and recommend him to friends\family.

Description of Work
The team solved my AC Problem

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

07/10/2020

Debra L.

it went very well!! really happy and will definitely be hiring them again on an issue they found that needs to be done..very professional ,explained clearly. I would definitely say to people to hire this company

Description of Work
plugs changed and something in my electric box

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

07/09/2020

Briana H.

Ben was super responsive and professional when I called. I needed help with replacing old residential light fixtures and installing some new ones. Arrived on time and did an excellent job! Will be calling him again when I need electrical services. Most impressive, on top of his knowledge, were his courteous and professional service which was much appreciated.

Description of Work
Electrical job in my home

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

07/06/2020

Kris H.

Excellent service. I needed to upgrade my electric panel, Ben did an excellent job very professional. Installing switches, circuit breaker panels, relays, and other electrical control and distribution equipment was the right call. I look at several electricians with reasonable prices and CA Electrical Group was definitely the right call. I will highly recommend CA Electrical Group to all my friends. What was important to me was his daily commitment to start and finish the job the dates we agreed on.

Description of Work
Upgrade my electric panel

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

07/05/2020

Chris R.

Very professional, great work, and very willing to please. They removed all the knob and tube wiring and brought my house up to current code. And the great thing is, they were very reasonable in price, actually they blew all my other bids out of the water. Five generations of electricians, and it shows. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you to you both for a great job.

Description of Work
Electrical Wiring in my home

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

07/03/2020

Yetta G.

I've contacted Ben multiple times for projects (wiring/setting up doorbell camera, fixing outlets, wiring/installing florescent lights in garage) at our home. He always responds quickly and is flexible with setting up appointments. Exceptionally neat and clean work! Very professional and a pleasure to talk to. Ben will continue to be my contact for anything electrical!

Description of Work
Florescent Lights in Garage

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

06/29/2020

Stefan M.

Wonderful experience. Prompt, courteous, professional, honest and personable. They installed a new electrical panel which passed city inspection. The inspector complemented them on their attention to detail. An extra bonus for me was they accepted credit card payments, awesome! Will definitely hire them again for my next job.

Description of Work
Installed Electrical Panel

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

06/27/2020

Lanora J.

Great experience and great prices, Ben is very professional and knowledgeable he was able to diagnose the problem with my light fixtures within minutes he was very detailed and made sure I understood the work he would be performing, I highly recommend CA Electrical Group. Thanks for the great experience Ben.

Description of Work
Indoor Light Repair

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/25/2020

Byron P.

Omri has been informative and highly skilled in responding to my electrical needs. I've hired him twice now. He has installed a number of outlet sockets in a room that didn't have any. He has also hard wired a new ring doorbell pro that didn't have existing doorbell wiring. In completing his work, Omri has been mindful of my concern for how things look aesthetically, and has taken the proper precautions to complete the jobs with a keen attention to detail. I have a number of other projects that I will look to Omri to complete for me in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical Installation

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

06/17/2020

Renita L.

I contacted them based on Angie's List reviews. They showed up on time, trouble shot the problem and fixed it! Professional and friendly. After their visit, they sent ME a thank you note!

Description of Work
They showed up on time, trouble shot the problem and fixed it!

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/11/2020

Marcus D.

I managed to blow the power to my backyard work studio on a Friday night. Ben came out within two hours of my call on a Saturday morning, was friendly and helpful, and didn't laugh at me for not knowing how to reset the breaker. The discount for mentioning Yelp was nice, too! I would call them again if I needed any more electrical help.

Description of Work
Repaired the power to my backyard work studio which I blown out.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/09/2020

Kimberly M.

I had CA Electrical group install two overhead light fixtures. They arrived promptly when they said they would arrive and were finished in a short time. They had all of the tools and supplies necessary to do the job without hesitation. The price was very fair.

Description of Work
Installed two overhead light fixtures

Work Completed On 06/07/2020

06/04/2020

James M.

They know what they're doing. I own very old properties, and they always have wiring problems. CA Electrical group always gets the problems solved.

Description of Work
Resolving wiring problems

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/29/2020

Glenn S.

The service was excellent and the person they sent out was highly professional in every way. The work was done on time and turned out fantastic!

Description of Work
Electric Services

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/28/2020

Helen S.

A very friendly and knowledgeable electrician came by from CA Electrical group and replaced our bathroom fan. Did excellent work, followed up promptly with questions and follow up work. He also ended up replacing a broken outlet in our bathroom when he realized it was a safety issue and fixed a problem in a fan in our attic, all without us asking. He made sure we were OK with everything at every step of the way and always explained all the options. Also dog friendly! I am glad to have done business with them and will definitely call again!

Description of Work
Replaced our bathroom fan