Build The Bay, Inc.

California: Contractors
01/31/2024

1222 Hermosa Way

San Jose, CA 95125

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

home remodeling201994507
minimalist design, no wall cabinets on main wall, flat cabinet design, pullout organizers

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in remodeling services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...
Modern Kitchen project

201994507
Mountain View Ave project
Mountain View Ave

2019
Modern Bathroom project
Modern Bathroom

201994404

home remodeling (19)home builder (2)

03/01/2022

britt H.

From the moment we met Eitan we knew we wanted to work with Build the Bay. He was the first contractor to come in and spend more than 10 minutes looking at our space. We have a tiny bathroom and wanted to figure out a way to make it more functional. Eitan went home and put together 3 renderings of how we could make it work. He helped us with everything from windows to tile and other finishes. It was a pleasure working with him, Jesus and the rest of the team. Most of the time I was in the house by myself with people coming in and out, and I never once felt uneasy. They were all friendly and super professional, and the work they did was amazing. I absolutely love our new bathroom and couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

09/27/2021

Divya S.

Shortlist process: I met with at least 20+ contractors and finally shortlisted my top 5 based on pricing and online reviews. Build the Bay was one of them. We finalized on Build the Bay (Eitan) based on our interactions with him at some other job site. We noticed his attention to detail and work ethics and he came across as an honest man who did not make excuses but gave logical explanation for every question we asked. On top of it, in terms of pricing he was in the top3. Workmanship: Eitan has a great team of men. His main man, Jesus was also great to work with and has an excellent attitude. 1. Punctuality and communication - We had a whatsapp group where Eitan always communicated when his men would come for work and he would also promptly answer any questions we had for him. He pushed us to ensure we were on top of providing materials so that they would not miss the dates they had promised on delivering the project. Eventually despite some delays on our end to procure finish materials, they finished within 3 months, as committed at the start. 2. Cleanliness - We stayed at home during the entire construction, but we never had any issues. The crew always made sure they cleaned up the work area before they left. 3. Honesty - What struck us the most was the honesty towards their work. There were a couple occasions when Jesus himself informed us about certain imperfections in the quality of the work due to which he was going to redo it. Frankly I had not even noticed the issues myself. But that clearly showed how much they cared about the quality. Eitan also came across as a very honest person. There were few occasions when we only had a verbal agreement but he always remembered it and honored it. 4. Great team - On a day to day basis you interact with the team, so it is important for them to be likeable. Jesus and his men are simply the best and very jolly and knowledgeable people. 5. Eitan went out of the way with some material pick ups. 6. Eitan is very knowledgeable and was able guide us in choosing materials. Also he was patient to explain any construction related technicalities which helped us make better decisions. 7. Eitan was very accommodating with our new ideas that kept coming up throughout the project. 8. Overall quality - We are very happy with the overall quality and outcome of the project. All our friends have loved the work as well and have asked for his reference. Eitan and his team will be our go to people without any hesitations for any future projects.

Description of Work
1. Moved the location of the kitchen 2. Broke few walls 3. Changed the flooring 4. Combined 2 bedrooms to build a new master bedroom with a walk in closet and a new bathroom. 5. Changed entire ducting 6. Level 5 smooth wall texture and painting

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Review for Build The Bay, Inc. - 1222 Hermosa Way, San Jose, CA - 39488468

09/14/2021

Aparna K.

I met with Ethan in December of 2020 and we signed the contract, after I spoke to a few other contractors because he definitely had the best pricing and really good reviews. The work only started 6 months after the contract and in the meantime the raw material cost went up but Eitan did not increase the price of the contract despite including all raw materials in the contract. He uncovered a problem in plumbing while installing brand new windows, despite that there was only two week delay in the schedule. He built me my dream kitchen and all along the way advised on what would actually look nice because I did not hire an interior designer and I was doing it on my own. Build the Bay is trustworthy, clean (which was super important to us because we were living in the house through the construction) and proactive. I would totally hire them for another construction project if something should come up in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Review for Build The Bay, Inc. - 1222 Hermosa Way, San Jose, CA - 39473530

08/27/2021

Amanda S.

Eitan was a true pleasure to work with - very communicative and well managed expectations throughout the entire process. We are very pleased with the end result and will be sure to think of him for future projects.

Description of Work
bathroom

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

06/03/2021

Eric V.

Love working with Eitan and his team lead. Excellent and timely communication in all aspects from start to end. The workers consitently show up on time and kept the working environment clean to keep dust to be minimum. Though, when working with adding new ceilings and retexture the walls, small sand dusts are every where despite the best effort to cover as much as possible. Also importantly, the original quote for labor and materials were kept as close as what was agreed despite a few modifications with the original plan along the way and the team was able to accommodate. Eitan helped me pick up cabinets at the show room, and physically pickup a few appliances at local Home Depot and Lowes that I couldn't have them deliver to my home. He was able to save me some money using his contractor's discount to purchase a few small materials. I got lots of bids for my kitchen remodeling project, Eitan's bid is not the lowest, but overall, I'm extremely glad that I didn't decide on just the cost alone. Overall, I am satisfied with the final outcome and definitely recommend Build The Bay lead by Eitan to anyone considering remodeling their kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Review for Build The Bay, Inc. - 1222 Hermosa Way, San Jose, CA - 39356095

12/31/2020

Sabina J.

Eitan just recently remodeled our master bathroom.. a complete rip out of old materials and created a beautiful modern paradise! Eitan was friendly and professional (and safe which is important during the pandemic) and completely responsive to our ongoing requests and communication. We had a group text going with my husband and he always got back to our questions within a few minutes! My husband had a very specific and complicated shower configuration that he wanted and eitan was able to make that happen. We had some hiccups along the way, but eitan worked with us best that he could to quickly resolve the issues and was understanding to all our special accommodations during the pandemic (I am pregnant and therefore high risk). His foreman (Jesus) was excellent...Very willing to work within timing that we preffered and was also very respectful of our accomodations. Midway through the project we also added a few minor remodels to our kids bathroom which didn't seem to add too much time to our finished timeline so that was impressive and great. We will definitely work with eitan in the future, we have several other projects in mind and we know we will be taken care of! We love our new bathroom!!!

Description of Work
Master bathroom

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

12/03/2020

John C.

Our neighbor had work completed by Build the Bay and recommended them to us. Eitan and his team did an outstanding job renovating our master bath. Eitan met with us a few times before the project was awarded and made suggestions that helped us with the design. We challenged the team with a number of new materials and design approaches and they took them on with interest and contributed with multiple design suggestions. It was clear to us that the team cared about the results and they took the time to insure everything was done well, even the smallest detail. We will definitely recommend Eitan, Jesus and team!

Description of Work
Full Remodel Master Bathroom New custom shower with full tiling, new plumbing, glass block pony wall. Toilet relocated and installed on the wall (Toto). Two new vanities with custom quartz counter. Floor tiling, pocket and barn door. All new lighting and fans.

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Review for Build The Bay, Inc. - 1222 Hermosa Way, San Jose, CA - 39062759

thank you J and S, it was a challenging and interesting job, full custom bathroom, exactly how you wanted it, I hope you will enjoy it for many years to come

10/28/2020

Brian F.

Went very well. Due to COVID 19, some suppliers were delayed in delivering required fixtures which delayed project weeks but in terms of Build the Bay, they did demo, fit tub, installed tiling, new shower and fixtures added once completed. It delayed project from 5 weeks to about 7 but not the fault of Build the Bay Inc. Build the Bay Inc. was very competitive in price, recommended some suppliers to shop materials from. Eitan was very good at communicating via phone, text and e-mail and his team was very professional, courteous, on time and did a great job. I am very pleased with the outcome of my remodeled master bath.

Description of Work
Remodel Master bathroom including installing soaking tub, expanding walk in shower, changes sinks on vanity, tile the walls and floors, install LED lighting and install new plumbing and electrical as required. New fan/vent, install new TOTO electrical biday toilet, paint, install new faucets, drains, vanity lights and mirrors.

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Review for Build The Bay, Inc. - 1222 Hermosa Way, San Jose, CA - 38985343

10/05/2020

alexis M.

Eitan and his team were fantastic. Eitan was extremely communicative throughout the whole job. I never had to prompt him for updates. His prices were fair and there were no unexpected changes. His team was courteous and respectful of the space (given we have folks working and learning from home). The job was completed in less than the timeframe estimated and the work is outstanding. I will hire Eitan again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/25/2020

Allen S.

Eitan Epstein did a great job responding to a challenging remodel during the Covid-19 pandemic. He was knowledgeable, responsive, and kept the project moving along despite an overwhelmed county building inspection office. We're very happy with our new ADU.

Description of Work
Converted a floor into an Accessory Dwelling Unit

Category remodeling,home builders

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Build The Bay, Inc.

How is Build The Bay, Inc. overall rated?

Build The Bay, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Build The Bay, Inc. open?

Build The Bay, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Build The Bay, Inc. provide

Build The Bay, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Build The Bay, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Build The Bay, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Build The Bay, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Build The Bay, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Build The Bay, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Build The Bay, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Build The Bay, Inc.?

Yes, Build The Bay, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Build The Bay, Inc. offer?

Build The Bay, Inc. offers the following services: Residential home, kitchen, and bathroom remodeling. We also accept Venmo and PayPal, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

Are there any services Build The Bay, Inc. does not offer?