Beacons Van Lines

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2011

Advantage Moving & Storage

We pride ourselves in treating your belongings with as much affection and respect as we would our own.Advantage Moving and Storage is a fully licensed and insured moving company, offering complete relocation services. We believe that every good move begins with the customer being provided professional and accurate information on what they can expect during a move. Each move is different in its needs and requirements. We at Advantage Moving and Storage handle each re-location individually. This allows us to properly assess the requirements before the move begins.Advantage Moving and Storage further distinguishes itself by utilizing its own staff of moving professionals who have gone through extensive training programs for moving, packing, safety and risk management. Our movers take great care while moving your household and office items and provide complete packing, crating and special handling services for your valuable items. Additional phone - (408) 935-9115. Additional E-mail - briank@themovingadvantage.com. Super Service Award winners.

Medal Of Honor Moving Group

With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible.

Offers by Medal Of Honor Moving Group on Angi
San Jose Resale

San Jose Resale buys and sells everything. We liquidate, auction, short sell and wholesale wonderful goods. We are a registered business in the state of CA. We also haul, dump, move, offer UHAUL rentals, and sell shipping.

06/18/2012

They promised the world. Their employees were not responsible and I believe that they stole from me. I would never use them again or recommend them. They also damaged some of my belongings.

Description of Work
I used them for moving.

Category moving companies

02/29/2012

Some parts of it were very good. I had a claim that I made with them for two things that were damaged. One was the top of a television cabinet and the other was a very large mirror that was cracked. There were actually four things that were broken but we didn't even claim for two of them. One was the top of a marble table that we knew was cracked before the move, so we didn't even claim that but I...

Description of Work
I used Beacons Van Lines to move my sister's belongings here from Orlando. They moved all her boxes, wardrobes and furniture.

Category moving companies

Residential and commercial moving & storage facilities.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa