Bay Remodeling Kitchen & Bath

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2018

Bay Remodeling Kitchen & Bath specializes in full home remodel, architectural design, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, flooring, roofing, new build & home additions. Owned and operated, general contractor and construction management company. We are a full-service construction contractor

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Bathroom remodel cupertino

home remodeling

202294024
Modern master bathroom remodel with curbless shower, and a powder room remodel
View project

home remodeling (9)architect (6)foundation repair (1)roofing (1)interior painting (1)

08/25/2022

David K.

Went very smooth. They explained everything thoroughly and were able to complete within the time estimated.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

06/04/2022

christopher K.

I debated leaving a review for the past two years as Avi, the general contractor, was a nice guy and I believe means well, but in since the remodel of two bathrooms and a kitchen, quite a bit of the work from his company has proven to either fall apart, be of poor workmanship, or simply be installed or built incorrectly. There are so many things that were done wrong, it would take forever to list, so I will mention the top few. I have plenty of pictures to illustrate the details but am not being given the link to upload them on here, for some reason I found Bay Remodeling Kitchen and Bath by reading several online reviews and when I called the company, the owner, Avi, did arrive at my home promptly and gave a very professional presentation complete with previous work, which seemed of high quality. I felt immediately comfortable entrusting him with the remodel of ONE bathrooms and a kitchen of a home I recently purchased as my primary residence. I was excited as my son had just been born and the house was to be our ‘forever home’. Day 1: I went to the house to find his demolition crew was busy demolishing....the wrong bathroom. They had gotten so far into the work it was past the point of ‘no return’. To his credit, Avi did immediately contact me and apologize. Because that bathroom was intended to EVENTUALLY be remodeled, we worked out a fair price to include it in the overall remodel. Problem solved? Unfortunately, no. Weeks on: Both bathrooms were completed and I was happy with the result. Then the kitchen. Demolition went smoothly, new wiring, plumbing and flooring were installed and the cabinets were next. I drove to the house to find....the brand new refrigerator had been STOLEN. I called Avi, who was out of town, then the police to file a report. When Avi’s foreman showed up, he expressed his suspicion the cabinet installers may have stolen it. I didn’t point fingers and patiently waited for the police to complete their investigation. Nothing came of it as it was a ‘...his word against theirs’ type of situation. I ultimately filed an insurance claim, paid the deductible and moved on. Admittedly, there is no way I can prove Avi’s guys had anything to do with it. Two days later: cabinets installed and most of the hardware had been drilled into brand new drawers and doors crooked. Pictures included with a level for reference. I was met with immediate resistance from Avi and his foreman stating, ‘...it isn’t that bad...’. Maybe not. The readers on this review can decide.After completion: 3 electrical outlets on the walls opposite the kitchen are without power. Avi shows up with his foreman and their response: ‘...we don’t even know these outlets ever had power even before the remodel...’. True, but what are the odds? Two years on: I finally notice the stoppers for the all of the drains in the bathrooms were never installed. I rarely use the bathroom sinks for more than brushing my teeth, so I don’t need to fill a sink with water but my wife recently discovered this when washing something. As a coincidence, I recently found these tucked in a corner of the garage. If the actual pop-up drains are still in boxes, I have no idea what is actually installed in the sinks. Little details I recently noticed: the ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ water positions on all the kitchen sinks are inconsistent, cabinet doors are uneven, floor moulding in more concealed locations never installed, etches can be seen in the ceiling where recess lighting had been misaligned, leaving the initial partial cuts in the ceiling in view. These problems were brought up later to Avi but at the time he was still searching for a construction team to work with as he apparently moves from one team to the next. Reading these reviews, I see he occasionally finds a good crew to work with, but a note to future customers: Avi and many general contractors subcontract with myriad plumbers, electricians, tile workers, etc. If he has a few bad subcontractors, you result might be similar. Good workers will likely produce a good result. Buyer beware...

Description of Work
Remodel of two bathrooms and a kitchen

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/04/2022

05/25/2019

Suzanne T.

Avi and team was incredibly professional, detailed, and fast. They worked tirelessly to ensure the kitchen cabinet installation was absolutely perfect. They went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service and produce the highest quality work. They come highly recommended and will be our go-to for all our home construction/remodeling projects. They are AMAZING!!!!

Description of Work
We needed installation of our kitchen cabinets.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/05/2019

We are at Bay Remodeling kitchen & Bath, thank you for your positive feedback. we enjoyed working with you, and we will be happy to serve you again!

02/01/2019

William C.

Avi gave a very competitive price (much lower compared to others) for my project. Will definitely look for him to work on our future projects.

Description of Work
House remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Andrew V.

They did a very good job. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They converted a garage to a living unit in our home.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

Doug S.

They did a good job. I was surprised that they finished in the time frame they promised. They redid the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and family room. They opened up two walls and put some huge beams in for support. We are very pleased with their work and they were very responsive to any questions or requests immediately. They were very customer focused and we would definitely hire them again. We would recommend them.

Description of Work
They remodeled the total downstairs of our home.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

David K.

We've had such a great experience with this guys and they definitely deserve a good feedback! It started off on as a stressful and very confusing and overwhelming process going through estimates and millions of different options we could do for our kitchen and bathroom remodel. At first we felt like we know exactly what we wanted and soon enough we realized things are a bit more complex that we anticipated. Avi made the cut with the exact attitude, mentorship and help we needed and we immediately felt like he understands our needs and matching himself accordingly and keeping things moving with the right momentum. This was followed by such great communication, thorough explanation and a very fair price for what we needed. So Avi, and the rest of the amazing staff at 'Bay remodeling kitchen & bath' - we thank you and wish you all the best and success. Highly highly recommended!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category architect

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

01/12/2019

Miki K.

We hired bay remodeling based on referral from our neighbors, Avi and he’s team were very professional and organized. They completed the project on time and without any change oeders. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category remodeling, architect, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

Review for Bay Remodeling Kitchen & Bath - 1729 N 1st St, San Jose, CA - 37669400

Brenda B.

Really well! Very professional and super honest.

Description of Work
Remodeling kitchen

Category remodeling, architect, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Hi, Thank you for submitting a positive review for us. It means a lot for us to continue growing and establishing a better quality business. Thanks again for being patient and trusting us throughout the process. -BAY REMODELING KITCHEN & BATH-

Chaya R.

Bay remodeling did an exceptional job on my bathroom. They were attentive and gave really good advice. They are very professional and made this process a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend them and will definitely utilize thier services for future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category architect, home remodeling

Josef T.

Me and my wife were looking to completely remodel our home. Avi came and gave us a fair estimate he spent the time to go over our needs etc. we searched other contractors and some of them were higher and some of them were cheaper. We settled with bay remodeling kitchen and bath Avi and his team at bay remodeling kitchen and bath, took there time and finished our project in a timely manner and the results speak for itself, me and my wife our very happy and will recommend to others. A+++ If u are looking for a contractor that cares and a team that is efficient I would not look any were else! Avi was not the cheapest but was worth every dollar invested

Description of Work
Full house remodel

Category remodeling, roofing, architect, home remodeling, interior painters, foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Hilda G.

Great, it was done on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category architect, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Hi, Thank you for submitting a positive review for us. it means a lot for us to continue growing and establishing a better quality business. thanks again for being patient and trusting us throughout the process. -BAY REMODELING KITCHEN & BATH-

Contact