BAY AREA FENCE & DECK

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2005

STATE LICENSE #629520, GEN. CONTRACTOR: B-1, FENCE CONTRACTOR: C-13...

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

Offers by Summer Sun Landscape on Angi
Mr Pavers

Mr Pavers is an owner operated company. That means, we don't use sub-contractor, that way we can provide top quality for the best prices. Additional email - glayston@mrpaverstone.com. Additional DBA - Mr Pavers Contractors Service Inc.

Method Paving

If you’re looking for a paving contractor that provides superior work, affordable prices and outstanding customer service, your search is over. Method Paving of Santa Clara has earned a reputation for all three. Owner Rick Pestana is a degreed Construction Engineer with over a decade of experience designing and executing residential paving projects. His background in analyzing materials used in the composition of paving stones gives him an added dimension of expertise. Method Paving specializes in paving stones and natural stone surfaces for driveways, walkways, patios, pools, decks and similar applications. The company offers the customer the ability to work with a single contractor throughout the improvement process. There’s no handoff between sales people from one company and service providers from another. The Method Paving team gets to know you, and the vision you have for your home, and can deliver a product perfectly matched to that vision. You’ll be amazed at the selection of colors, patterns and shapes to choose from, and even more amazed at the quality and affordability. It all starts with a call to Rick Pestana and Method Paving. There’s a world of possibilities that they can’t wait to show you. COMPANY PHILOSOPHY "A timeless, lasting project will be delivered. Our flexibility and willingness to accommodate change is one of the things customers love. We’re also perfectionists, and work on your home like we’d work on our own. By providing the best quality products, competitive pricing and outstanding service, we hope to earn your continued business and referrals.”

03/07/2021

They are our designated vendor for fences for our HOA. They have built and repaired all of our fences for the past 10 yearsl They are prompt and responsive. The fences are beautiful and sturdy. We highly recomend this company.

Description of Work
New good neighbor redwood fence on property boundary

Category decks,fencing,deck cleaning

07/17/2019

Thet showed up on time and did what appears to be a great job. My neighbor and I did a fence with them on the other side of my yard about 7 years ago. They did nice work back then, so I went back for my recent project. They seem to have done great work once again. They use a hard working crew. What's not to like. Will most likely look them up soon about replacing a backyard redwood deck. Jay

Description of Work
Replaced a side yard fence.

08/03/2017

Scheduled an apt for estimate 5 days out. Took day off work to be available mid day. Steve called about half hour prior to say he was en route. Great! 12:15 Steve hasn't shown up or responded to calls. Call the main office 1min later, and they call him and he picks up immediately. Says he didn't have address correct and attempts to call us weren't answered. Verified the address was correct with ma...

Description of Work
Fence rebuild estimate

07/03/2017

They did a great job. Quality and punctually.

Description of Work
I had my fence done by Bay Area Fence and Deck and they did a great job. They scheduled the estimate and came on time. When the job started it was completed in two and a half days. This included both sides of the fence and the the back side. After the final walk-through they took the payment. They cleaned up after the job. Quality is excellent. With 10 years warranty it's a good piece of mind.

05/01/2017

They took a while to quote but once we got started, very easy to work with. Very professional. They took care of plants and cleaned up the jobsite.

Description of Work
Hired to do fence between us and neighbor.

12/05/2016

He responded immediately and made an appointment 10 days out. The day of the appointment he texted to cancel, never texted again to reschedule.

Description of Work
I needed a gate and fence fixed and it was urgent.

11/01/2016

I called them to try and get someone out here for a quote. I understand prequalifying a prospect, but the person I spoke to had no interest in sending someone out. He asked me 6 times how high for the deck, and each time I answered that I only needed 2 steps up, the deck and no fence around the deck, and no old deck removal, as I have already removed it. He told me I was talking at least $18K, whi...

Description of Work
Low deck over a cleared area.

Category decks,fencing

10/05/2016

They were terrrific! They arrived on time and worked two solid days to get the work done. They were very skilled , and I feel we got a first class result that should last many years.

Description of Work
They replaced a retaining wall and also installed a deer fence.

10/03/2016

They kept the appointment and emailed an estimate that evening. The fastest turn around of any of the estimates. It came down to this company and one other. We choose the other because they take visa for payment and that gives us airline miles.

Description of Work
Getting an estimate on replacing backyard fence.

04/01/2016

Excellent Company. Excellent materials used. Excellent workmanship and overall professionalism of this company. My fence and deck company from now on.

Description of Work
Installed new 80 ft. fence and gate.

Category fencing

wood fencing. chain link fencing. vinyl fencing. wrought iron.