APEXUS CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2009

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES....

Jon R Crase Construction

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

09/16/2010

I have used their services in the past too. They are very good, clean, quick, on time, accurate and decent. I would definitely recommend them. I would use their services in the future too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Apexus Construction for fixing a plumbing problem in the last week.

CATEGORY plumbing

09/03/2009

He seems to know about everything: noise control, HVAC, electricity, etc. Our total cost was in the 35,000 range, including cabinets, flooring, new windows/door, granite, plumbing, electricity, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We brought Farid in to bid on our kitchen remodeling project. I found him knowledgeable, experienced, willing to discuss the options, patient, and an all around stand-up person. We decided to do the job as our own contractors instead, and we spent exactly what he predicted!!! (Doing it ourselves was not a win in this case, in terms of cost! The only advantage was our strict control of the schedule.)

CATEGORY ceramic tile

04/08/2009

I was happy with the work. They were quick, clean and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters

04/07/2009

My old noisey furnace was replaced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an old furnace with a new high efficiency furnace. They did a great job. They worked clean and were quick and reasonable. Also changed the old ducts with new ones and replaced the old wall registers at no extra charge.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/07/2009

They came in and removed all the old tiles and plumbing fixtures and start installing new walls on the same day. They were very careful with my existing hardwood flooring and covered them at all times. Also, they blocked kitchen and living room areas from floor to ceiling to prevent dust from spreading. They did a pretty good job and actually finished sooner than I was expecting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled one of the two bathrooms. Replaced toilet, built new custom shower pan and tiled it. Installed new tiles on the floor and shower walls. Installed new sink and faucet.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

HOUSE REPAIR, MAINTENANCE, & REMODELING-ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, FRAMING, TILE WORK, FINISH CARPENTRY-CROWN, BASE & CASING, CABINET INSTALLATION, LAMINATED FLOORING, DRYWALL, PAINTING, SIDING, STUCCO PATCHES, FURNACE INSTALLATION, DOOR INSTALLATION-INTERIOR/EXTERIOR.

CONCRETE.