Apache Roofing Co.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2009

Free estimates, no down-payments, payment in full at completion of job. Remove existing roofing install new roof. Install new gutter systems...

SANTA CLARA VALLEY COMPLETE SERVICES INC

We started in this industry in 1991 and are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of gutter services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We offer gutter services (repair, installation, cleaning, and leaf-guard), pressure washing, window cleaning, termite & dry-rot repairs, roofing and more.

Offers by SANTA CLARA VALLEY COMPLETE SERVICES INC on Angi

07/21/2015

He patched a leak. Nice folks. Low key approach to a full roof replacement. Gave me good advice about how to avoid the replacement expense for awhile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched a leak in my cedar shake roof

CATEGORY gutter repair

01/15/2011

The owner, Mel has been very attentive even a year after the work was done. He was very knowledgeable, honest, and thinks customer service is very important.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our entire roof which is large and complicated.

CATEGORY roofing

09/22/2009

Everything was written down clearly and performed as specified, to my complete satisfaction. Mel had to work with another contractor (whom I had hired to do some other work), and made sure I understood what was being done and by whom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
40 year asphalt roof

CATEGORY roofing

Providing roofing services, roof removal, roof installation, and gutter instalation. All types of roofing, residentiaql, and commercial.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express