All Natural Stone

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2004

2504 Seaboard Ave

San Jose, CA 95131

Since 2000, All Natural Stone has catered to all tastes in residential and commercial design. We have held true to our promise of providing reputable knowledge, exceptional service and vast design choices for designers, architects, homeowners and contractors alike. We leave no stone unturned when

05/15/2017

Tatiana B.

Great, mailed to our home

Description of Work
Tile samples

Category ceramic tile, pavers, gravel, fireplaces, marble & granite

09/16/2015

Teri M.

Description of Work
Purchased slab for kitchen countertop and tile for floor.

07/02/2015

Albert S.

First rate all the way. Dan Bartel is a magician with stone. Great folks to work with. They do what they say, the work is beautiful and they're totally professional. Would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Worked with us to choose the stone for our kitchen remodel, helped us work out a great counter and backsplash design, cut everything beautifully, delivered and installed it.

Category ceramic tile, pavers, gravel, home remodeling

06/30/2015

Jack G.

Description of Work
Great staff and showroom. Had a lot of good advice. Their granite and tiling looks great in our home!

07/28/2013

Dan P.

They carry some very cool stuff that you can't find elsewhere. That's their strong point... the inventory is amazing. Where they fall down is on service. They take deposits but don't help with measurements. They don't offer to deliver. And you're pretty much on your own when it comes to installation. So if you need any kind of serivce, get your installer hired ahead of time, otherwise you'll spend months chasing ANS.

Description of Work
I ordered some glass tile.

05/21/2013

MARY K.

The first visit I was pretty much ignored, but the second visit, with my friend who is a designer, we were able to get some good help from Nancy with choosing granite and tile. The problem came when the granite was not delivered to my fabricator on the date promised. Time was an issue, but we were able to set up an appointment at All Natural Stone the next day so my fabricator and I could meet to do the layout. Deliveries, I was told, were only on Wed. and Fri, so we were meeting at All Natural Stone on Thursday. Sadly, we arrived at the appointed hour only to find the slab was on the way to the fabricator's shop. No clue how that happened--no one could explain that to me. This came after I walked into the place for that appointment, mentioning that I had set up the meeting with Nancy, that she would have the granite available for us to work with. People at the front desk proceeded to tell me that she had seen me walk in and had gone out the back door. Joke or not, seriously poor customer relations! I'm still waiting for the tile to arrive; did not get the kid-glove care I expected from manager Juan, who promised to make everything good for me.

Description of Work
We purchased granite counter top and tile for the back-splash from All Natural Stone.

05/17/2013

David H P.

This place is great. The selection is outstanding and they work with you one on one to get a design in place for you. The staff is excellent. We have been to nearly every tile store in the area and we always end up back at All Natural Stone. They have such a good selection and the best staff.

Description of Work
We purchased glass and ceramic tile on four separate occasions over the last 5 years for our kitchen, bathrooms, and fireplace.

05/16/2013

Xuchun L.

This review is for the Burlingame location. We approach this company for our kitchen tiles/counter top, bathroom tiles/counter top designs. The designer, Rosanna, helped us patiently to go overall all the ideas and choices and came up with the designs we likes a lot. She evens helped us in the after hour time. We have not yet made our purchases. But the experience so far with this company, particularly, with the designer is very pleasant and efficient. We would recommend this company for any of the kitchen remodel and bathroom remodel projects.

Description of Work
Designs for kitchen tiles/counter top, bathroom tiles/counter top, etc

04/04/2012

Simon F.

The showrooms at All Natural Stone are many and varied, and we were able to narrow down a texture and color of floor tile that suited our tastes. They were helpful, and also allowed us to take samples home for comparison.

Description of Work
We ordered ceramic tile from All Natural Stone as part of a renovation project which included a new bathroom. The tile was for the bathroom's floor. Note: I didn't include costs, as our payment was part of a contract with the general contractor overseeing the project.

09/09/2010

Janet D.

Their service was excellent and Natasha, our sales representative, was awesome. They spent a lot of time in the design and consultation process; they were really good with coordinating pieces. There were challenges with certain tiles which may have been the manufacturer’s fault.

Description of Work
All Natural Stone was the vendor for our kitchen countertops and the tiles for our kitchen and bathroom.

08/30/2010

Vijay L.

Very professional and easy to work with. I asked the forklift drivers to remove some slabs so that we could look at the slab we were interested in. They happily did so even though I was just "browsing" at the time. After multiple visits and spending an inordinate time looking and re-looking at the slabs, we finally decided on one. We wanted to match some tiles with the granite. The sales rep was very helpful in helping us pick some matching tiles in our price range. Overall, a very positive and fun experience. No pressure at all.

Description of Work
Purchased two slabs of Granite, and tiles for kitchen remodeling

07/01/2010

KATHY C.

They were wonderful and their customer service was very helpful with anything they could do for you.

Description of Work
They are a showroom and I came here to look at and they ordered the tile I chose. They offered several samples to take home to review and they helped give you ideas while you are in the store making decisions.

03/31/2010

Subash B.

I worked with All Natural Stone on my kitchen remodel. They have a complimentary design service, which was just fantastic. Heidi did a wonderful design for us and kept in touch with us after our design appointment. We got our tiles from them, and they arrived perfectly for us. Overall a must see place if you are considering natural stones for a kitchen/bath remodel.

Description of Work
Purchased Tiles

12/17/2009

Rossana M.

They were really helpful and were not pushy. They were professional, responsive and punctual. The quality of their work was good.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

07/15/2009

Dwain T.

Went very smoothly. Helped me through the whole process.

Description of Work
Bought two slabs about three years ago for a kitchen remodel. They were reasonably priced. They have a very large selection of granite and tile. I believe the name of the person who helped me was Sandra she was extremely helpful and designed a beautiful tile backsplash that went very well with the counters, cabinets and floor for me free of charge.

04/27/2007

Michelle G.

They were extremely helpful in assisting me to choose a tile and a pattern. They even sketched out what the fireplace would look like. They spent a lot of time with me discussing the travertine, the finishes, and what the installer should be doing when installing it. The only negative was actually picking up the stone. They said it would be in on Friday. I came to get it on Friday, but there was a story about a truck not picking it up, and to come back on Wednesday. I came back Wednesday, to learn that it would not be there until the end of the day. Then they told me I could pick it up myself, at their wholesaler which was only about four miles from my home. That's what I did.

Description of Work
I bought tumbled travertine from them for the fireplace.

02/28/2007

I had a hard time finding granite for my kitchen because I had specific colors in mind. I had been to many other granite/marble stores before I found All Natural Stone on Angie's List. I found a wonderful selection of granite at All Natural Stone, and some slabs that were just what I was looking for. The salesperson who helped me, Sal, was just great. He had a forklift move the slabs around so I could see all of the available slabs in the group I had chosen. He put courtesy holds on my slabs and held them so I could bring in my backsplash tile, floor, and wood cabinet samples to make sure the granite was just right. They set my slabs aside for me off of the showroom floor, and held them until I was ready to pay for them right before templating. Sal also made himself available to meet with me and answer questions when I came in with my fabricator to look at the slabs.

Description of Work
I bought my granite slabs for my kitchen countertops from All Natural Stone. My salesperson, Sal, was extremely helpful. The employees were all courteous. I was impressed with how many salespeople work there so that customers can find someone to talk to right away. I was also impressed with the number of forklifts they have so that customers can view slabs quickly. Their tile selection is also wonderful.

10/31/2006

Mike S.

Description of Work
I went there to select tile for my new home. They were super helpful. Huge showroom. We ended up using another company to purchase from, but we wished we had purchased from them. Their prices were the best in the south bay for sure, and we went to many of them. A designer I worked with uses them a lot. I will buy from them next time.

10/24/2006

MICHELLE T.

I did it over the phone and the stuff came in quickly and I was able to pick it up. I had to do this a few times because the tiler kept messing up. I thought they were professional and courteous. Also, when I went in to pick up the tile, I had a bunch of questions regarding slate and they were nice and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
I ordered ceramic tile that I was short for my bathroom.

10/11/2006

ELIZABETH F.

I dealt with Jeff Bonomi at All Natural Stone. He was so helpful. I had a list of questions. He answered them all and then gave me additional information to consider. Due to this I was able to make a choice quickly. The tile arrived in less than a week. They have a terrific selection and are very customer friendly!

Description of Work
I purchased tumbled travertine tile for a fireplace. They answered all my questions and gave me plenty of information.

Category ceramic tile, fireplaces

07/21/2006

JEANETTE K.

All Natural Stone has a great showroom and granite yard. I was allowed to browse repeatedly. I found all the employees to be courteous and helpful. When I was ready to see slabs up close, a fork lift moved the slabs around for me to select those I preferred. They placed them on hold for me, and called before releasing an earlier hold. They held my final selection for an extended hold while I lined up my granite fabricator.

Description of Work
All Natural Stone provides a showroom and warehouse with a good selection of tiles and natural stones. Workers move granite slabs for viewing and the company provides courtesy holds.

11/22/2004

LAURA A.

I WAS ALLOWED TO PICK OUT MY OWN SLABS FROM THEIR WAREHOUSE. THE ONES I SELECTED ALL CAME FROM THE SAME LOT, SO THE COLOR AND MARKINGS WERE CONSISTENT. NON WERE CRACKED OR DAMAGED. THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL IN HELPING ME PICK OUT THE GRANITE AND HAD A LARGE SELECTION. THIS FIRM WAS RECOMMENDED BY A CONTRACTOR.

Description of Work
PURCHASED FIVE GRANITE SLABS FOR KITCHEN REMODEL IN UBA TUBA GREEN.

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

V&M Landscaping

We are a family owned business that offers solutions for landscaping, paving, hardscaping and more. We offer the best work at the best price. We take our profession seriously and are fully licensed and insured.

2Green Landscaping & Maintenance

At 2Green Landscaping & Maintenance, we value our relationship with customers. We make it our priority to make sure you are well informed of any landscaping work you may need. Landscaping services should be predictably affordable, and leave lasting results. Furthermore, with 13 years of experience under our belt, you can trust that the job is going to be done right.

We provide a wide selection of Marble Slab, Granite & Quartzite Slab, Limestone & Travertine Slab, Man-made Quartz Slabs, Stone Tile, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Handmade Artisan Tile, Decorative Glass and Metal Tile

We do not manufacture, fabricate or install slabs or tile. However, we are happy to provide many great recommendations for fabricators and installers.