All Bright Maintenance Services

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2012

4.4

979 West San Carlos Street

San Jose, CA 95126

We Clean. We Preserve. We Maintain. HOMES, RENTALS, OFFICES. Cleaning and maintenance solutions for Home Owners, Property Owners, and Commercial Property.

05/26/2017

Lori T.

They did a good job cleaning our classrooms.

Description of Work
Classroom cleaning.

09/04/2015

Melanie A.

Description of Work
2 men cleaned the interior/exterior and screens for all windows in my 2 story, 3400 SF home and they did a FANTASTIC job. They worked systematically together from one end of my home with 1 man outside and 1 inside. They were clean, quite and very polite. Thank you All Bright Maintenance!

07/23/2015

Todd K.

“They were leaning against not doing the carpet cleaning because the carpet was fairly new”

Category carpet cleaners

01/28/2015

Joyce R.

They were pretty good. They were pretty expensive. They did what they said they would do. He did miss one thing.

Description of Work
They cleaned my rental property.

12/18/2014

mollie R.

Description of Work
Two guys were great. They worked hard and helped with heavy lifting.

01/27/2014

andrea T.

I switched from them, I had somebody who I appreciated and did a great job, and then he left the company. My whole point was that I wanted continuity, and I wasn't getting it, I had different people showing up. They do a great job, there is no problem. They are really good people, they are licensed and bonded, which is a very good thing. I was very happy with them even though they were expensive, but once the person left, there was no continuity. I paid 210 Dollars each time they came. Because of the fact that he has other employees, he is flexible about changing times. The thing was that I didn't have the same people coming because of the schedule. They were always able to come. Their prices were high.

Description of Work
I used All Bright Maintenance Services for house cleaning.

01/21/2013

Denise L.

They come twice a month. We have used them for twenty years. The price is for two cleanings, two hours each time they come.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

03/09/2012

Manickam S.

They do a good job. We have been using them for over three years. Generally, we are happy with them. Our only concern is that it is not the same people or pair who comes every time. Different people come every time. Other than that, their service is good and they are reliable and that is why we have been using them. We would give them a C for punctuality. They vary on time. They say they will come in the morning but they come in the afternoon sometimes. We would certainly continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
We use the services of All Bright Maintenance Services. They come every other week to clean the house.

3 Green

With over 17 years of carpet cleaning experience, we are here to cleaning and freshen your home's carpeted areas.

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
    Cork Carpet and Floor Care

Cork Carpet Cleaning and Floor Care is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Award 2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard
    $10

House cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Move-in-ready packages, Janitorial Services

high rise window washing.