All Bright Maintenance Services

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2012

4.4

We Clean. We Preserve. We Maintain. HOMES, RENTALS, OFFICES. Cleaning and maintenance solutions for Home Owners, Property Owners, and Commercial Property....

Handy House Cleaning

Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc

Office Hours Service hours Available after 6:00 pm

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

05/26/2017

They did a good job cleaning our classrooms.

Description of Work
Classroom cleaning.

09/04/2015

Description of Work
2 men cleaned the interior/exterior and screens for all windows in my 2 story, 3400 SF home and they did a FANTASTIC job. They worked systematically together from one end of my home with 1 man outside and 1 inside. They were clean, quite and very polite. Thank you All Bright Maintenance!

07/23/2015

“They were leaning against not doing the carpet cleaning because the carpet was fairly new”

Category carpet cleaners

01/28/2015

They were pretty good. They were pretty expensive. They did what they said they would do. He did miss one thing.

Description of Work
They cleaned my rental property.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Two guys were great. They worked hard and helped with heavy lifting.

01/27/2014

I switched from them, I had somebody who I appreciated and did a great job, and then he left the company. My whole point was that I wanted continuity, and I wasn't getting it, I had different people showing up. They do a great job, there is no problem. They are really good people, they are licensed and bonded, which is a very good thing. I was very happy with them even though they were expensive, ...

Description of Work
I used All Bright Maintenance Services for house cleaning.

01/21/2013

They come twice a month. We have used them for twenty years. The price is for two cleanings, two hours each time they come.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

03/09/2012

They do a good job. We have been using them for over three years. Generally, we are happy with them. Our only concern is that it is not the same people or pair who comes every time. Different people come every time. Other than that, their service is good and they are reliable and that is why we have been using them. We would give them a C for punctuality. They vary on time. They say they will come...

Description of Work
We use the services of All Bright Maintenance Services. They come every other week to clean the house.

House cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Move-in-ready packages, Janitorial Services

high rise window washing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard