AE Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Founded 2011 •

Please schedule an appointment with us so we can set aside the time to better assist you....

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Mr Reliable Plumbing & Heating

With 28+ years of industry experience, Mr. Reliable Plumbing & Heating is the only name that you need to know when it comes to expert service in plumbing, heating and air conditioning. We provide the finest in quality workmanship and customer care so you can feel confident that you are getting the best service around. Proudly serving residential and commercial customers in Silicon Valley and the entire South Bay Area.

Offers by Mr Reliable Plumbing & Heating on Angi
Bigg Tree Rooter & Plumbing

Plumbing service 18 yrs of experience in plumbing industry we specialize in all Phases of plumbing we are here to help out the community with 5 star service and a fair and honest rates we are here to help you with your plumbing needs. Please call today to schedule your free estimate 408-394-7093

Offers by Bigg Tree Rooter & Plumbing  on Angi

03/05/2020

Excellent. I highly recommend AE Kitchen because of their integrity, experience, dedicated crew members, and friendly customer service. Jenny is an incredible project manager who offered many helpful suggestions along the way. I am glad I chose AE Kitchen, because they’re truly a one-stop shop, saving me a lot of time & energy. They also finished my project on time and on budget!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Flooring, Bathrooms Remodel, Painting, Electrical, Wall Remodel

Category countertops,electrician,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

03/05/2020

We had a fantastic experience with AE Kitchen & Bath. Visited the showroom, met with Stephen who was very helpful and provided good suggestions and most importantly listened to what I was looking for. Next step, home visit and met with Project Manager Jenny. She helped shape our vision into reality. My husband had many detailed questions and she took the time to answer them all with experience and...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Flooring, Tiling

Category countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

01/08/2020

The entire process went very well! They did a spectacular job on my kitchen and bathroom and were also friendly! Jenny was straightforward and 100% honest. She gave us a reasonable bid and finished the job in timely fashion. I highly recommend AE Kitchen and Bath.

Description of Work
Remodeling on bathroom and kitchen.

Category remodeling

01/03/2020

I highly recommend AE Kitchen & Bath. I had an excellent experience from beginning to end with the remodeling of my kitchen. Stephen and his team were professional, easy to work with, and responsive. Prices are competitive. I am remodeling my bathroom soon and look forward to working with their team again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category remodeling

Bathrooms, kitchens, and entire home remodels.

Handyman services.