ADAM'S LAWN CARE

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2006

3.7

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24/HR EMERGENCY SERVICE....

Junk Wizard

We specialize in junk removal & hauling services for your home or business. We also do residential demolition. Some examples of our services include: -Furniture removal -E waste removal -Yard waste removal -Foreclosure clean outs -Appliance removal -Hot tub removal -Trash removal -Refrigerator removal & recycling -Construction debris removal

Junkluggers of Greater San Jose

The Junkluggers of San Jose is a sustainability-driven junk removal company committed to the environment and the communities we serve. We do things differently compared to our competitors. With our green guarantee, we donate first, recycle second. We guarantee the price you pay will never be higher than the estimate we quoted. Sometimes, you'll even pay less! We know the importance of reducing waste, so we made our goal to keep all junk out of landfills by 2025! When we take away your unwanted items we go to local charities (HOPE, Habitat, Goodwill, and more) around San Jose, Santa Clara, and nearby. Since the items donated were yours once upon a time, we will send you a tax-deductible receipt for helping out your own community! If your items can't be donated, no worries! We recycle unwanted items as much as possible to ensure that your environment is protected at all times. We serve Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Stanford, Cupertino, San Jose, Milpitas, and the surrounding area.

Offers by Junkluggers of Greater San Jose on Angi
Sierra Hills Landscaping

Sierra Hills Landscaping offers Complete Landscaping Maintenance, Sprinkle Repairs, and Lighting Installation. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/20/2006

Adam had made an appointment to take a look and give us an estimate but then he came earlier and took a look and gave us an estimate of $100/month if it had 4 visits. We didn't know when he came the first time, but then he came again on the appointed date and told us it would be $125 instead. But I was a little disappointed so he accepted to do it @$100 itself. He told it included mowing, trimming...

Description of Work
Regular lawn and garden maintenance. He did some planting of the vegetables and I was shocked to see that a gardner is so bad that he does not know that vegetables should be planted with spacing apart and blamed that I did not give instructions.

Category lawn service

06/08/2006

Given Adam's ''Angie's List'' record and his close proximity to my house I called Adam and made an appointment with him to come and look over the job and give me a estimate. I told Adam to call before he came which he did. He showed up on time and we walked the job. He gave me an estimate that I thought was reasonable and we set a date and time to do the work. Again, Adam showed up on time and pro...

Description of Work
No small job here. Major yard work that included: trimming, weeding, cleanup and hauling.

Category lawn service

05/08/2006

This was a very good experience in that all the work was done for a good price. He also said if I want other things taken care of such as fences, garden prep, tree planting, or regular lawn maintenance, he could do that too. He takes the time to listen and get it right when you are discussing the job.

Description of Work
I needed a major clean-up on my property; weeding, mowing, weed-whipping, trees and shrubs removed, junk and old wood removed. Adam did all this in a very quick and efficient manner, and also sprayed an herbicide I asked for on the sidewalks, pathways and driveway areas.

Category hauling services,lawn service,tree service

FULL LANDSCAPING & MAITENANCE SERVICES.

ASK FOR DETAILS