AB LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2006

21 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. LICENSE: #771733....

Alliance Interlocking Pavers

Alliance Interlocking Pavers

We are a family-owned and operated company. We have been successfully operating and servicing the San Francisco Bay Area. Our professionals are trained and supervised to ensure a quality and impeccable finish to every project. Pavers on driveways are the best investment for your home. You will enjoy of endless possibilities to entertain your family and friends in your new beautiful back yard with the addition of interlocking paver stones or artificial turf to your home. Adding pavers or artificial turf are a smart and durable investment.

01/18/2014

They did a pretty good job as far as working. I had a problem with getting orders mixed up and needing somebody there to verify the orders. A gate that was 4-foot high was put 3-foot high. They switched over the fence 5 foot from the edge of the sidewalk. The foreman that was supposed to be putting like a sand thing to the steps sort of pounds it in and scraped it off and made sure it was smooth. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from AB Landscaping for fencing services.

CATEGORY fencing,pavers, gravel

12/09/2013

Everything went according to what they said they were going to do. It took a while for them to get started, but once they started, they finished. Their workmanship was very good and their price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used AB Landscaping Inc. They did some hardscape pavers for me.

CATEGORY hardscaping

05/05/2012

I called and spoke to the owner and detailed exactly what I was looking to do in our backyard for one particular project. It wasn't a big project and maybe that's why he blew me off, but after taking my contact info and saying that he would get back to me with an estimate later that day, I never heard from him. If he didn't want the job he should have just said so. I guess he must have plenty of b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None, since he never called me or emailed me back to give me an estimate after telling me he would email me the estimate later that day.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

03/16/2012

AB Landscaping was the lowest of 8 bids, however we chose them because they seemed more conscientious than the others. The project went well. We are happy with the results and plan to have them back to re-landscape our yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AB Landscaping removed our old asphalt driveway, concrete front path and porch, and concrete side path, and replaced it all with pavers. While we had designed the new driveway, porch and paths ourselves, they suggested several changes that improved the end result.

CATEGORY hardscaping

12/13/2011

I liked their quality of work. I would recommend them to others. My neighbor is actually going to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AB Landscaping Inc re-landscaped the entire front yard, poured cement, laid sprinklers and also did the designing in August or September.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems

DESIGN, BRICK WORK, RETAINING WALLS, CONCRETE WORK, FOUNDATIONS, INTERLOCKING PAVERS, LOW VOLTAGE LIGHTING, EXTERIOR FIRE PLACES, STONE WORK, PATIO COVERS, PONDLESS WATER FALLS, WATERFALLS, IRRIGATION, SOD, FLAG STONE, RAISED PLANTERS, GAZEBOS, BBQ, BLOCK WORK, FOUNTAINS, FENCES, STAMPED CONCRETE, MAINTENANCE & DRIP SYSTEMS.