AB LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2006

21 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. LICENSE: #771733....

Green vision tree service

Free estimates ,low rates we will beat any written estimate.  Family owned and operated 24 hour emergency service.                                                                      At GREEN VISION TREE SERVICE We provide more than just remove excess branches and leaves to keep your trees looking great we also make certain your trees. Are healthy so that their structural intergrity isn't compromised we do from tree removal, tree pruning, stump grinding trimming,

Method Paving

If you’re looking for a paving contractor that provides superior work, affordable prices and outstanding customer service, your search is over. Method Paving of Santa Clara has earned a reputation for all three. Owner Rick Pestana is a degreed Construction Engineer with over a decade of experience designing and executing residential paving projects. His background in analyzing materials used in the composition of paving stones gives him an added dimension of expertise. Method Paving specializes in paving stones and natural stone surfaces for driveways, walkways, patios, pools, decks and similar applications. The company offers the customer the ability to work with a single contractor throughout the improvement process. There’s no handoff between sales people from one company and service providers from another. The Method Paving team gets to know you, and the vision you have for your home, and can deliver a product perfectly matched to that vision. You’ll be amazed at the selection of colors, patterns and shapes to choose from, and even more amazed at the quality and affordability. It all starts with a call to Rick Pestana and Method Paving. There’s a world of possibilities that they can’t wait to show you. COMPANY PHILOSOPHY "A timeless, lasting project will be delivered. Our flexibility and willingness to accommodate change is one of the things customers love. We’re also perfectionists, and work on your home like we’d work on our own. By providing the best quality products, competitive pricing and outstanding service, we hope to earn your continued business and referrals.”

PROSCAPING INC

Welcome to ProScaping, Inc. Was founded by 3 brothers who specialized in Outdoor Landscaping Build and Design with over 30 years of combined experience. Over those years the brothers grew their business to encompass the new and ever expanding market for Landscaping Services. To meet that growing market and to better service their customers needs, they formed 4 Departments: Pavers Hardscape, Concrete, Artificial Turf, and Natural Sod Grass and plant installations. We pride ourselves on being a full service turnkey, specialized contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are capable of meeting a unique landscaping need or using the resources of all of our Departments to partner with you to create the beautiful landscape around your home into something you’ve always dreamed of. Our Promise To You! Free Basic Design and Free Estimate We Beat Anyone’s Quote 90% of the time! We are the Quality Low Cost Leader in the Bay Area Fast Turnaround Most Durable Installation Warranty in the Industry Our installation process is the best in the business. High Quality & Best Value Licensed & Bonded

01/18/2014

They did a pretty good job as far as working. I had a problem with getting orders mixed up and needing somebody there to verify the orders. A gate that was 4-foot high was put 3-foot high. They switched over the fence 5 foot from the edge of the sidewalk. The foreman that was supposed to be putting like a sand thing to the steps sort of pounds it in and scraped it off and made sure it was smooth. ...

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from AB Landscaping for fencing services.

Category fencing,pavers, gravel

12/09/2013

Everything went according to what they said they were going to do. It took a while for them to get started, but once they started, they finished. Their workmanship was very good and their price was very fair.

Description of Work
I have used AB Landscaping Inc. They did some hardscape pavers for me.

Category hardscaping

05/05/2012

I called and spoke to the owner and detailed exactly what I was looking to do in our backyard for one particular project. It wasn't a big project and maybe that's why he blew me off, but after taking my contact info and saying that he would get back to me with an estimate later that day, I never heard from him. If he didn't want the job he should have just said so. I guess he must have plenty of b...

Description of Work
None, since he never called me or emailed me back to give me an estimate after telling me he would email me the estimate later that day.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

03/16/2012

AB Landscaping was the lowest of 8 bids, however we chose them because they seemed more conscientious than the others. The project went well. We are happy with the results and plan to have them back to re-landscape our yard.

Description of Work
AB Landscaping removed our old asphalt driveway, concrete front path and porch, and concrete side path, and replaced it all with pavers. While we had designed the new driveway, porch and paths ourselves, they suggested several changes that improved the end result.

Category hardscaping

12/13/2011

I liked their quality of work. I would recommend them to others. My neighbor is actually going to use them.

Description of Work
AB Landscaping Inc re-landscaped the entire front yard, poured cement, laid sprinklers and also did the designing in August or September.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems

DESIGN, BRICK WORK, RETAINING WALLS, CONCRETE WORK, FOUNDATIONS, INTERLOCKING PAVERS, LOW VOLTAGE LIGHTING, EXTERIOR FIRE PLACES, STONE WORK, PATIO COVERS, PONDLESS WATER FALLS, WATERFALLS, IRRIGATION, SOD, FLAG STONE, RAISED PLANTERS, GAZEBOS, BBQ, BLOCK WORK, FOUNTAINS, FENCES, STAMPED CONCRETE, MAINTENANCE & DRIP SYSTEMS.