A & B DOORS INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2005

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

10/23/2011

When I was doing the reference checks for my contractor (who is doing an amazing job so far) one of his previous customers had specifically mentioned "don't use A&B doors" saying that they screwed up his order and he questioned the ethics of the company. So I was somewhat apprehensive to even talk to them. I went by to get some information mostly about windows, but also about doors. The salesperso...

Description of Work
A&B Doors was recommended by my contractor who is doing a remodel on my house. I didn't actually buy from them but felt like reporting on my experience with their showroom in order to get some information and education about windows and doors.

Category replacement windows

04/30/2007

I was very pleased with the quality of the products and the installation. The worker did show up on time and brought the correct items that I ordered. It took him about one hour to install the new door and frame. I was a little discouraged from using them again because it took so long for the items I ordered to come in. I will be trying a different place because of that.

Description of Work
I had them install a wood and glass front door, hinges, door knob, and a lock for my front entrance. They did remove the old door and they stored it in my garage for me.

12/19/2005

THEY WERE VERY GOOD, EXCELLENT! I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF MY NEW WINDOWS. I WAS SATISFIED WITH EVERY ASPECT OF THIS COMPANY. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE I KNOW.

Description of Work
INSTALLED WINDOWS IN MY HOME!

Category replacement windows

06/08/2005

BUYING FROM KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS IS ENJOYABLE. THEY HAD MANY REGULAR AND CUSTOM STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM. THEIR SHOWROOM WAS A LITTLE CLUTTERED WHICH MAY TURN SOME PEOPLE OFF.

Description of Work
1 PAIR PREHUNG DOOR FOR ENTRANCE; 1 PAIR FRENCH DOORS FOR PATIO.

01/10/2005

THIS COMPANY HAD A WIDE VARIETY OF DOORS TO CHOOSE FROM. THEY ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CAN OFFER INFO TO HELP YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT DOOR. WE HAD OUR CONTRACTOR INSTALL THE DOOR, BUT A & B DOES HAVE INSTALLERS AS WELL.

Description of Work
DOUGLAS FIR FRONT DOOR WITH SIDE LIGHT.

Category doors

CUSTOM ENTRY DOORS, ENTRY SYSTEMS, INTERIOR DOORS, EXTERIOR DOORS, WINDOWS, PATIO SLIDER DOORS, PATIO FRENCH DOORS, CROWN, BASEBOARD, CASING, ENTRANCE HANDLE SETS, INTERIOR HANDLE SETS, DECORATIVE PLATE LOCKS, DOOR PULLS AND HINGES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express