1-800-Dry Carpet

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2008

4.3

Additional phone numbers - (888) 379-2277, Franchise – (877) 379-2277. Additional DBA - Segura Enterprise 1 800 Dry Carpet LLC....

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

12/07/2009

They did the best carpet cleaning job that I ever had done. They were very punctual. Their online estimate and their in- house estimate were accurate. Hence there were no surprises. They charged $285 for 1200 square feet of carpet. I?ll definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 1-800 Dry Carpets. They came out a few weeks ago.

10/09/2008

They use an organic, steamless material to clean the carpet. It stayed damp for a very short while. The carpets look great. The price is more expensive than regular cleaning but I think it is worth the money. There is no pressure with them. They are very good with rescheduling. They came in right on time and didn't take very long to get it done. They are also very friendly and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They just cleaned my carpet in a couple of rooms that were heavily soiled.

01/06/2008

It's raining & I wanted the carpets cleaned as we have a very bad cat. I wanted the driest possible method. I researched method, & theirs seemed to be dry & effective with pets. Easy to get an estimate & to schedule a Sat appt. online. They came on time. They measured the house & advised an estimate higher than I got online. I remembered the online estimate had stairs at $3 each - their price shee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 2 sets of stairs (one interior, a very dirty one to the garage) Cleaned upstairs master bedroom/other bedroom & hallway Cleaned downstairs living room, with cat stains, family room and hallway.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Dry carpet, organic carpet cleaning, vacuuming, stain & spot removal, pre cleaning, swedry carpet cleaner, swedry carpet cleaning, vacuuming/extraction, upholstery & area rug cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard