Cruz Haul Away Services

Hauling service, clean ups

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Cruz Haul Away Services offers full clean ups and hauling services. We take pride in our work and making sure the customer is always satisfied. There’s no job too big or too small. Contact us for a free estimate ! 951-999-2316 (Jr)...

So Cal Haulers

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

Helping Hand Hauling

Helping Hand Hauling is here for all hauling and moving needs. We specialize in demolition and junk removal, landscape debris removal, delivery of materials or furniture. We also provide a moving service that is staffed with experienced movers with over 8 years experience. Included in your move is the haul away of any junk or unwanted items. We are dedicated to providing professional, friendly and affordable services to our community. We give competitive flat rate pricing. We stand by our quotes. No hidden fees no surprise expenses. Please call/text or email for pricing. Kind regards, Christopher Avendano Helping Hand Hauling P:(562)237-0079 E:Triplehhhauling@gmail.com

10/13/2020

We called him Friday October 9th and sent him pictures to give us an estimate. He gave us one, & we agreed so he said he would be up to pickup and haul away the debris. When he did not arrive, I called and he said he had a flat tire and would be up the following morning the 10th at 8:30 am. He never arrived, we left several messages and he never returned our calls or text. We then called another s...

Description of Work
Haul away tree limbs, shrubs etc. off vacant lot

Category hauling services

10/12/2020

Excellent service!!!! I can’t stress enough how hard it was for me to find reliable service at a good price they came in got the job done and left an impression on me that makes me want to rehire them over and over again!!! Great work and service all around I definitely recommend them for any hauling job.

Description of Work
Trash Haul

Category garbage collection,hauling services,landscaping,dumpster service

10/02/2020

It went very well...very professional and done in a timely manner...price was within my means...vrry affordable

Description of Work
trash haul

Category hauling services,landscaping

09/16/2020

Excellent! They were negotiable, offered a fair price, was on time and communicated well via text and phone. I'd hire again and recommend.

Description of Work
haul

Category hauling services,dumpster service

09/11/2020

Pleased with Cruz hauling, very dependable.

Description of Work
haul

Category hauling services

09/10/2020

Cruz landscape and haul has always done hauling services for my family. They are always on time and always do a good job for a reasonable price. They are reliable and hardworking people. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
haul

09/10/2020

Description of Work
haul

09/10/2020

Description of Work
haul

09/10/2020

Description of Work
haul

09/10/2020

Description of Work
haul