Active Sandblasting

Founded 1956 • With Angi since May 2009

810 E Broadway

SAN GABRIEL, CA 91776

Family Owned and Operated since 1956....

02/29/2016

Karen S.

Steve went to my house gave me an estimate. He and his crew took extra care in protecting our pool which we had just redone and also protected our neighbors backyard. Our brick looks great, restored back to the natural stone color. Two thumbs up !!!

Description of Work
We had white paint sandblasted off of a backyard 80' x 5' brick wall.

07/21/2015

J H.

The sandblasting took two days. The work was done by only three men, who did an outstanding job. My property has two sump pumps and a pipe drain. They were careful to close those off and use their own pumps for moving the water. All the debris was shoveled up and moved by wheelbarrow to their truck and hauled away. Clean up was excellent. Sandblasting is a very messy project. They did a good job of getting up the greatest amount of sand paint chips and muck. I was pleased with the outcome. I still continue to sweep and shop vac sand, but it is all minor compared to the massive amount of work the crew did to clean my property. Active Sandblasting did a superior job of meeting my needs. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Detailed and thorough prepping was executed before any sandblasting was done. All windows, doors and wood that needed protecting, was covered. All plants were protected. They also were very conscientious of the neighboring properties, and took clear effort to protect them as well. Active Sandblasting were punctual and worked diligently through the work day.

06/30/2014

James M.

see above

Description of Work
Sandblasted my patio deck which was made of Care Free Plastic boards. The plastic had a surface change of color (It had turned whiteish in places - from a redwood original color-probably due to the sun). The sandblasting took about 2/3 of a day and they were done and cleaned up with very little disruption. I was very pleased with the results.

Category decks, masonry

03/17/2014

Jackie R.

It went extremely well. Steve Wilson explained to me how they would do it and how long it would take. They performed wonderfully and even did some extras such as placing my decorative rocks back carefully. Very reliable, neat and clean and a good job.

Description of Work
They sandblasted the stucco on my 2 story house and garage to prepare for new stucco.

08/28/2013

Mark F.

They showed up on time, were courteous, personable and professional. They took extra care of window, wood siding and bushes. They also took great care of neighbor concerns regarding sound and mess. For a messy process their clean-up was exceptional. Steve also helped to coordinate with other contractors ( paint and stucco ) super nice,friendly, and conscientious guy! No complaints.

Description of Work
Sandblasted our entire home.

05/30/2013

PHYLLIS P.

The referral he gave me did a great job.

Description of Work
He lived out of my area, but gave me a great referral for someone who lives near me.

Category firewood

12/21/2012

Paul Z.

Steve came to give me a bid and describe the process. They arrived for the job on time.. took the necessary steps to minimize dust and went to work. They did an amazing job. The garage has been left for dead for at least 20 years. I am renovating it and the sandblasting has made an amazing difference.

Description of Work
Sandblasting of interior wooden rafters in garage

Category concrete repair, decks, firewood, masonry, stucco

09/14/2011

Dave R.

I got an estimate but did not go in that direction. They were very good; came on time, walked around and gave me the estimate; so it was very good. I have put the project on hold for now and I will consider them for future work.

Description of Work
I used Active Sandblasting to bid on getting a retaining wall ready for painting.

05/20/2011

Steve H.

My call requesting a price quote was initiated a same day response to my home that concluded with a written estimate. We arranged a start date for the project on the same day. The day the work was to begin, the crew showed up on time and worked non-stop through the day; finishing the project by noon the following day. The work was performed in a professional and competent manner and the crew did an excellent job of protecting windows, doors and surrounding properties from damage and in cleaning up after the job was completed. I have used other sandblasting firms for various projects at my work, but Active Sandblasting performed much better than any firm I've used before.

Description of Work
Sandblast 1,600 square foot concrete block house with attached 2.5 car garage to remove Texture Coat.

Category concrete repair, masonry

05/09/2010

Joanne O.

Excellent job. Cleaned up everything when he was done. Very professional.

Description of Work
Sandblasting of my home.

Category stucco

02/09/2010

Stephanie T.

I got three estimates before deciding on them. Their pricing was competitive, maybe even slightly better than the others. I ultimately chose them because they seemed easy to work with and they were a local company. They arrived promptly as scheduled, prepped well before starting, completed in the time they estimated. The concrete looked great when they were done. All the old peeling layers of paint were totally gone.

Description of Work
Sandblasted painted porch, side walkway and large concrete slab and steps in backyard.

Category concrete repair

05/19/2009

Stephanie T.

The person sent arrived on time, did thorough prepping by taping up windows and doorways, did a great job of getting off as much of the old paint as possible. Some parts of the concrete had been stained and he even got off most of the stain. Did a good job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Sandblasted concrete porch, patio deck, walkways and stairs. Concrete had at least 2-3 layers of old paint which was peeling and cracking in some areas.

Category concrete repair

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

Diditan Group Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Diditan Group Remodeling on Angi
    J-Lath & Plastering

Specializing in stucco! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Altering & Remodeling Contractors,Concrete Contractors,General Contractors,Home Improvements,Sandblasting