Active Sandblasting

Founded 1956 • With Angi since May 2009

Family Owned and Operated since 1956....

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

02/29/2016

Steve went to my house gave me an estimate. He and his crew took extra care in protecting our pool which we had just redone and also protected our neighbors backyard. Our brick looks great, restored back to the natural stone color. Two thumbs up !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had white paint sandblasted off of a backyard 80' x 5' brick wall.

07/21/2015

The sandblasting took two days. The work was done by only three men, who did an outstanding job. My property has two sump pumps and a pipe drain. They were careful to close those off and use their own pumps for moving the water. All the debris was shoveled up and moved by wheelbarrow to their truck and hauled away. Clean up was excellent. Sandblasting is a very messy project. They did a good job o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detailed and thorough prepping was executed before any sandblasting was done. All windows, doors and wood that needed protecting, was covered. All plants were protected. They also were very conscientious of the neighboring properties, and took clear effort to protect them as well. Active Sandblasting were punctual and worked diligently through the work day.

03/17/2014

It went extremely well. Steve Wilson explained to me how they would do it and how long it would take. They performed wonderfully and even did some extras such as placing my decorative rocks back carefully. Very reliable, neat and clean and a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sandblasted the stucco on my 2 story house and garage to prepare for new stucco.

08/28/2013

They showed up on time, were courteous, personable and professional. They took extra care of window, wood siding and bushes. They also took great care of neighbor concerns regarding sound and mess. For a messy process their clean-up was exceptional. Steve also helped to coordinate with other contractors ( paint and stucco ) super nice,friendly, and conscientious guy! No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sandblasted our entire home.

05/30/2013

The referral he gave me did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He lived out of my area, but gave me a great referral for someone who lives near me.

CATEGORY firewood

Altering & Remodeling Contractors,Concrete Contractors,General Contractors,Home Improvements,Sandblasting