SUPERIOR PLUMBING & Fire Protection

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2008

24/7 Services, Owner Operator company with plenty of experience and affordable rates for San Francisco and around.>> Plumbing and Fire Protection (Sprinklers)...

Platinum General Engineering and Construction

With over 30 years of construction experience, our focus is dependability, quality work, and community engagement. We are a diverse and inclusive company providing you a seamless experience from start to finish that works for you. https://platinumgeconstruction.com/

R & L Plumbing

R & L Plumbing has over 30 years of experience providing plumbing services for property managers and commercial clients. Some of our current and past clients include Trinity Properties, The Academy of Art, Azari Property Management, and SC Properties. Our well-paid employees will not chase commission checks by suggesting costly, unneeded repairs. You can rest assured our team of professional plumbers will be honest, upfront, and reliable. We service all of San Francisco and manage plumbing for over 2,000 buildings in the downtown area. We are a locally-owned company that takes pride in consistently delivering high-quality work.

ATLAS PLUMBING & ROOTER

If you need service after hours or on Sunday, please call 415-845-9199 directly for plumbing service. San Francisco Plumbers Welcome to Atlas Plumbing & Rooter, we are top-of-the-line plumbers providing both residential and commercial plumbing services. We understand that plumbing problems are often unexpected, so we are on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist in a wide range of plumbing emergencies. Committed to quality service and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team of professionals look forward to assist you - You'll be glad that you chose Atlas Plumbing & Rooter.

02/05/2015

Senem E O.

Good service! Showed up on time, called ahead to let me know they were coming.

Description of Work
Replaced flushing system on my toilet, install new shower head.

12/16/2014

A Jenell C.

It was easy and they came out when they said they would and it was cheaper than any other services we have used.

Description of Work
Clean out backed up sewer pipes. Also came back for a camera view of waste Pipes

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

11/07/2014

Patti H.

I went like a dream from the 1st phone call. Every one I dealt with was extremely polite and professional. I was able to schedule same day service. Late on a Friday night the plumber was able to stay and complete the Job so we would have a kitchen over the weekend. I cant give high enough praise for this organization. In the future they will be the first place I call.

Description of Work
Cleared drain pipe and replaced broken pipe under the kitchen sink

09/26/2014

Verda R.

It went fine. I was satisfied with the work. They were good at explaining everything.

Description of Work
The folks next door had a problem with the pipes over the tub. One wouldn't turn and one was leaking all the time. They fixed it.

08/28/2014

Michael G.

They were punctual and polite and fixed the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced wax ring at base of toilet.

08/21/2014

keita K.

First the call with Dora was pleasant and she was able to get me onto the schedule the same day. She called 15 mins before the Alfonso and Carlos arrived. When they arrived, they put shoe covers before entering keeping my house clean. They inspected the old setup, made recommendations and then installed and put in new pipes. They were courteous, respectful and very thorough. Very pleased with the overall experience. Alfonso and Carlos are excellent! I would absolutely re-use them for other jobs.

Description of Work
Inspected old disposal and pipes Installed new disposal Installed new pipes

08/05/2014

cheryl T.

I called for service at 4:30pm on 8/5/14 and by 6pm the service team had arrived. They diagnosed the problem as being unfixable, went out to their truck to bring back a new 3/4 horsepower insinkerator for installation. I did give the office staff enough information up front which insured a new device that met my specs was available on their truck in the event that replacement became necessary. It was, and thus avoided a 2nd service call and a longer period of time without a garbage disposal. I would give a and quot;Band quot; to and quot;Qualityand quot; for the device they installed is not top-of-the-line; that's not to say that their work was in any way not and quot;Qualityand quot;- That gets the and quot;Aand quot;. If it hadn't been for Angie's List of customers who have given this Co (and others) high marks I would have had no idea who to call and most importantly known of their reputation. I've already paid for my annual subscription to Angie's List due to savings in the standard Service Call (coming to the home) and an additional 10% off of labor. Granted my savings weren't high but my piece of mind is- and those are the most important savings of all. I did not compare product nor labor costs up front, but can break down my costs after the fact for those of you that may find this information helpful in your travels: Insinkerator Badger 900-1, 3/4 horsepower = $200 Labor = $200 for just over 1 hour less 10% as an Angie's customer Service Call = $29 (instead of $49) as an Angie's customer Hope this helps both Angie's customers and Service Providers! I thank you all.

Description of Work
replaced garbage disposal.

08/04/2014

Charlene O.

I called the office to schedule and appointment to fix the leaking toilet. The receptionist told me that someone would be at my house within and hour and he showed up before the hour was up. He found the problem and fixed it. It didn't take more than half and hour. He was courteous. He gave me all the details as to what was wrong. The new toilet now uses less water than before it was fixed.

Description of Work
Replaced the inner workings of a toilet that had worn out.

07/28/2014

Ian D.

It was a great experience. Vincent from Superior is the guy you want to show up at your house when you have a problem: professional, experienced, and a clear communicator. And Superior also has the technology to make the process transparent. No more guessing about the issue and wondering whether you are getting the straight scoop or a sales pitch. They show you images from a remote camera which they fish into your drain and walk you through what you are seeing so you can draw your own conclusions. In my case, it was roots from a nearby tree that had punched through the pipe and caused the blockage. We also saw that the pipe was cracked. Now a cracked pipe is definitely not something that I wanted, but it was helpful to have seen it with my own eyes. I can’t tell you how much easier it is to think about a major pipe repair when you know it is broken, not just wondering if it might be. Vincent then removed the roots blocking the pipe and put us back in working order right away. Before departing, he addressed the cracked pipe, walked me through his recommendation, and wrote up an estimate for the work without any sales pressure. They also left me a DVD of the images we had seen.

Description of Work
Sewer drain was blocked rendering two bathrooms which share the drain useless for showers, vanities or toilets. It is an old house and the drain does not have a clear out port, so Superior used the exhaust vent on the roof to run a camera down into the pipe to find the source of blockage. They then cleared the blockage. With virtually no sales pressure, they provided me with a recommended course of action to deal with a second issue we saw while looking at the source of the blockage.

05/13/2014

Cheryl W.

First of alll, I was extremely impressed by Superior Plumbing excellent communication. They let me know who was coming, exactly when, carried through on everything. Extremely professional. PLUS, they fixed the persistent leak under my sink quickly. When I have another plumbing issue, they will be my first call.

Description of Work
Replaced all pipes under sink because the old ones had a small but persistent leak.

Category plumbing

****Plumbing & Heating Commercial and residential. Sewer cleaning, repair and replacement. Rooter Service Water Leaks Water heater repair and replacement. Copper piping. Video inspections of sewer drain lines. Leaking faucets and valve repairs. Bullet jetter. Gas pipes leaks. Heating service and installation. Fire Protection & Sprinkler Systems Automatic fire sprinkler systems. Design and engineering. Installation. Tenant improvement and retrofit

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal