Superb Builders, Inc.

• Trade License Number
  • B980402

388 Market St Suite 1300

San Francisco, CA 94111

General Contrator: Superb Builders, Inc. have been in business since 2004, providing the best quality work in Oakland and the surrounding areas. With years of experience, we are reliable and professional. We take great pride in our commitment to quality and will always make sure that our customers are left smiling! We offer several services and we promise that we will provide great customer service, plus the highest quality of work for each project. Our minimum requirement for any project is $2,500 You may contact us today to meet with one of our professionals for your free estimate!...

3.9

4.3

4.2

4.4

home builder (13)home remodeling (7)electrician (4)drywall (4)decks & porches (4)interior painting (3)flooring (3)house painting (2)deck cleaning (2)roofing (2)lighting (2)cabinet refacing (1)

04/02/2020

Would not recommend them to anyone. We had the worst experience with these guys. Scope of project: kitchen complete remodel, replacing carpet flooring with vinyl tile flooring , redo electrical for kitchen area only cost: 100K+ what went to plan: - kitchen demo - made one nice dry wall - setting up and framing of the kitchen area what went wrong: - communication/scheduling : we would never be told...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Photo for Superb Builders, Inc. - 388 Market St, San Francisco, CA - 38481294

09/10/2019

It was excellent. The end product was excellent. They stayed in contact with me the entire time and helped me understand what's needed be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure working with you.

09/10/2019

They were great. The guy that leads the crew was very responsive in calling me and letting me know what's gonna happen. They were fine, they did the work, and got it done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my whole kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working with you.

09/10/2019

They did a great job. They were all just very good. I can call them anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/14/2016

There were some random patches of work that I needed done around the house and these pros were the ones to call. Could not be more satisfied with the level of professionalism and quality service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Siding, some wall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2016

04/24/2016

1st call he told me to pursue him again and call back when he was free didn't want to call me. 2nd call phone is shut off

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2016

02/03/2016

When Roy and I settled on  the price of installation of the windows and door, I asked him if he wasn't going to measure the windows and he said "I already did, didn't you see me?"  And since I wasn't sure how the process went, I thought maybe he measured the windows on the porch in the time it took me to answer the door and although I was surprised, I let it go.  Two days later, on a Sunday aftern...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contract was to replace 10 windows and a back entrance door in a Mobile Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2015

01/22/2016

Ordered an Angie's List deal of a deck design from the company for $50, but haven't heard from them at all. Requesting refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not a whole lot. They took my $50 and that's about it.

CATEGORY decks,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2016

01/19/2016

It's an ongoing thing. I had my card charged. I scheduled a site visit. They came out and were really friendly. They took a look at couple of things and told me they would get back to me with a quote and a design and then, they never did. I never heard another thing from them. Recently, I sent them a follow-up e-mail and said, "What's going on? Can I get this quote and this design?" I haven't hear...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal from them for $49.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

01/09/2016

Mikey was my sales rep, he outlined all work to be done.  I had concerns about upcoming rains, but he assured me work will only be done on dry days.  Crew supervisor, Cesar,  introduced himself as work begun with power washing. Second day, they bought in a large crew to repair the walls. Third day, they put on first coat. Fourth day, second coat and trim. 5th day was touch ups. They cleaned up and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Painting of Exterior

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,house painters,interior painters