RosCal Construction

California: Contractors
11/30/2023

Located In

San Francisco, CA 94127

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

RosCal Construction is a Contracting business working mostly in residential remodeling. Kitchen, Bathroom or full remodels is my specialty. I can provide more specific services as well like trim work, casing, custom cabinets and shelving, backyard decks and fencing etc. I have been in the construction industry for 16 years and have experience in all sorts of construction. RosCal Construction is an owner-operated business with the aim to provide high quality service and workmanship to my customers!...

woodworking (4)handyman (4)door installation (1)window replacement (1)fence company (1)

12/06/2021

Ankur L.

Martin is the best worker, I've ever seen. He's very skilled, he knows the trade very well, does the job very quickly, he's very reliable, showed up on time, great at communication, and respond on the same day.

Description of Work
He's doing carpentry work for us.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

12/02/2021

Claire C.

I highly recommend RosCal Construction for any work you need done, from small jobs like fixing cabinet doors to full remodels! I had my basement in-law remodeled by RosCal and the work was just as I asked. Definitely recommend Martin to anyone looking for a contractor!

Description of Work
Handymen, Remodeling - General

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

Ankur L.

Have hired twice, both times for major projects (6 figures) on large single family homes. The first time was for a roof deck built from scratch. The work was absolutely exceptional. Truly above and beyond. Hired a second time for major work on a historic SF single family home. Did not even consider anyone else given how good the work was the first time around. One of the nicest guys you will meet, along with being very talented. I would give 6 stars if I could.

Description of Work
Handymen, Remodeling - General, Carpentry

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

Colleen M.

We couldn’t be more please with the work done by RosCal Construction. The owner’s professional work ethic and attention to detail made our remodel go so smoothly, with such a high quality finished job. We highly recommend!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Alberto P.

I had some trim work and interior doors to do, Martin was very professional and did a great job plus his prices were reasonable! A+++

Description of Work
Handymen, Remodeling - General

Category fencing,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 11/30/2021