Ito Painting

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2012

232 7th avenue

San Francisco, CA 94118

Interior and exterior painting...

09/27/2014

Suzanne P.

Mr. Ito did a great job, was friendly and courteous, and shared his knowledge of painting to guide me through making good choices for painting the majority of our interior walls. I would call him again the next time we need painting done!

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Category interior painters

06/03/2014

Christopher L.

Koichi painted the ceiling in the three bedrooms, hallway, living room, dining room; painted the walls in the hallway, living room, and dining room; painted the garage door (exterior); and painted/repaired the wood siding of the south side of the house; textured the ceilings in two bedrooms, hallway, and living room. Koichi's work was thorough and very neat. After completing texturing/repairing the ceiling, it looked like new and you could not tell those areas had been repaired, i.e. the areas where electricians had moved the ceiling lights in the bedrooms and the ceiling cracks in the living room and hallway. He always explained what he was going to do and left no room for doubt. Koichi was very personable and always left the area neat and clean when finished. The interior of the house looks brand new and he even helped to select the interior color. Our sister-in-law was so impresed with Koicji's work that she plans to hire him to paint the interior of her residence. I would highly recommend utilizing Koichi for your painting needs................you cannot go wrong for the quality and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Painted interior of house; repaired/textured ceilings; painted garage door; and painted south side of house.

Category house painters, interior painters

Indigo Painting

Welcome to Indigo Painting! As the owner / operator, I have more than 12 years experience providing high quality interior and exterior painting for residential properties all over the San Francisco Bay Area. Indigo Painting is licensed, bonded and insured company, and we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality painting services to our customers. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we look forward to meeting all of your interior and exterior painting needs!

Robert Jasso Painting

Robert Jasso Painting is proud to serve the San Francisco Bay Area. With 15 years of experience, I pride myself and lead my team in quality painting and quality products for an excellent customer experience. I have a team of highly-skilled professional tradesmen who work with me. We specialize in exterior and interior painting . My entire team is well-trained and takes great pride in their work, from the smallest job to the largest projects. I will create a detailed estimate and walk through each part of the job so that the specifications and expectations are clear. A lined item detail bid is provided and I am willing to talk you through any questions. Robert Jasso Painting has have all of the tools and resources available for reasonable prices. Call us today for Quality Painting by Quality People!The number of employees is determined by the size of each project .

INNOVATION PAINTING

Innovation Painting Plus has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work. When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with Innovation Painting Plus.

Yes, ask for details