Hill & Company Property Management

With Angi since January 2011

3.6

Hill & Company Property Management...

Carry-All Movers

Marples & Associates Realtors

Thank you for the opportunity to present you with our services. Please consider all of the factors below before making a decision regarding your real estate representation. I am confident that no other Real Estate Firm can offer you the level of real estate experience and representation that Cathie Marples & The Marples Team brings to you and your transaction. Additional phone number: (925) 634-8040.

David painting

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Doorman Property Management has been taking care of my duplex in Oakland for the last quarter of this year. We had some discussions before signing the deal and they've been to the point and easy to work with.

02/05/2014

It was terrible. I actually signed with them and they recommended some work that they had their people start and then couldn't finish. They promised daily that they would be there they next day and wouldn't show. I ended up having to bring in another contractor to finish the work and find someone else to manage the property.

Description of Work
Doorman Property Management started some construction work and was supposed to manage my property. At their recommendation in order to rent the place they tore out the kitchen counters and sink and started re-plumbing and realized that they couldn't find a sink that would then fit that spot. But they already destroyed the old one. Now there is like a trailer sized sink in the kitchen.

Category plumbing,property management

01/05/2014

We hired Doorman to handle general maintenance and larger individual capital projects at our condo property. The arrangement is $88/month to be on call for emergencies 24/7, then they charge by the job. We were happy with the work they did, but it was like pulling teeth to get it done. Their office is EXTREMELY disorganized, and the amount of time I spent managing Doorman, following up with them, ...

10/29/2013

Nick was friendly, helpful and prompt. He sent me proposals in a timely fashion clearly detailing all the services and options at Doorman. I did not use them because I realized my applications are not really suited to a property management service.

Description of Work
Nick at Doorman properties provided detailed estimates for two different services I requested.

03/08/2013

They are very professional and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
They rented out one of our properties.

Real Estate Agents,Real Estate Agents,Real Estate Management