We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Glam Construction, Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2017

2177 BAYSHORE BLVD

San Francisco, CA 94134

Glam Construction Inc, become a leader in the home services industry by designing our business around the needs of our customers, and always with quality and affordability in mind. Our Professionals are rigorously tested to ensure that their work stands the test of time. We make your repair or

04/06/2022

Bill W.

It was great - communicative, clear and thorough in scoping, solid work on the craftsmanship. Really good to work with them!

Description of Work
Partial kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, woodworking, home remodeling

Hello sir, Thank you so much for your trust our pleasure serving you! - Glam Construction

01/14/2022

Ike T.

I hired Glam Construction for a couple of projects. Their work was professional and thorough, no surprises during the whole process. They are responsive and always keeping me informed on what is going on. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Professional, courteous and great value

Category plumbing, roofing, siding, house painters

Thanks so much for trusting us. Great experience with you looking forward to your next project.

06/29/2021

Marta B.

Glam Construction team was incredibly punctual, very professional and responsive. Their project manager, Carmen, was always available to answer our questions. I would not hesitate in hiring them again. We are very happy with their work!

Description of Work
Remodeled guest bathroom and painted the entire interior

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It has been a pleasure working with you as well, looking forward to working with you in the near future.

12/11/2020

Julie S.

The employees of Glam Construction were courteous, professional, and competent. This applies to their office staff, as well as the on the job individuals. They did a terrific job. I will definitely call them again for future jobs. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Outside home siding panels replaced

Category siding, basement waterproofing

We are happy to met your expectations [Member Name Removed]. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Happy Holidays.

11/03/2020

Joan E.

So far so good. They are a pleasure to work with. Great communication and they are very professional. Not finished with the job yet.

Description of Work
Remodeling the Kitchen

Category basement waterproofing, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, we appreciate it. It has been a pleasure working with you as well.

10/30/2020

manny ..

General contractor was punctual, accommodating, a pleasure to work with, skilful with the work, and did an excellent repair job. I'm very happy with the deck and the experience/interaction with him from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Front deck repair

Category garage builders

Thank[Member Name Removed]you[Member Name Removed] for[Member Name Removed]trusting[Member Name Removed]us, it[Member Name Removed]was[Member Name Removed] pleasure[Member Name Removed]working[Member Name Removed]with[Member Name Removed]you[Member Name Removed]as[Member Name Removed]well.

12/24/2019

Marta B.

The team from Glam Construction was punctual, efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Various projects, including replacing light fixtures and fixing kitchen cabinets.

08/22/2019

michael S.

I can't say enough good things

Description of Work
Various contracting jobs

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

Pamela I.

It was great! we consulted, they did an excellent job, i wish i got them first, they did it on my rental place and i want them to redo the samething to my home. they were excellent they were fast they cleaned up afterwards. there were no hidden fees, i spoke w/ didal and he was so nice. to whoever will hire them, they will be satisfied and also w/ the communication, they were great

Description of Work
They laminated stairs and hallway. they had to get behind somebody else and fix the problem

Ida C.

The service was very good and the workers were very friendly.

Description of Work
They did some construction work on the driveway of the garage.

Joe L.

I like him a lot that's why I use him. Gets the job done. He's always there.

Description of Work
I used him regularly. Kitchen cabinet, handyman in general.

Category custom cabinets, handyman service

03/13/2019

Edy E.

Very good. Their price is a little high but on the other they are prompt and they do a really good job.

Description of Work
I used them several times. Cleared storm drain. Installed like a trap door so I could get to the pipe.

Category plumbing

05/05/2018

Chris H.

Vidal and his team did a great job replacing the door to my roof deck. He was clear about what work would be required and up front about the price. I declined the offer to paint it as well and opted to do so myself, but that was offered as an option. He and his team were punctual, professional, and showed me their work through the steps of the project. I sourced the door myself so I don't know if they offer that service, but for this type of construction/installation-related thing I would use Glam again.

Description of Work
Door replacement

Category handyman service, woodworking

Valentinas Handyman

Valentina's Handyman is a full-service Design Build construction company. Based in San Mateo County, CA, we are an innovative and customer oriented leader with over 10 years specialized experience in residential and commercial projects in Northern California. Relationship first approach ensures the best value through transparent communication and a variety of services offered such as Design Build, Pre-Construction and Remodel projects at one place. Learn more by booking one of our complementary first meetings with our specialists. History Established in 2016. Valentina's Construction team has been in construction and renovation business all over USA since 2016. They have worked with larger hotel chains, private home owners, property managers, house flippers and commercial clients all these years, accumulating all the necessary expertise and more. You are in great hands, when it comes to fixing, repairing projects! We are happy to serve San Francisco are Meet the Business Owner Denis has an extensive experience in the variety of construction and remodeling projects. He has been improving people's lives and businesses since 2015 with his high quality and long lasting results. His passion for art and painting makes him stand out in business. A construction manager by day and an artist by night, he keeps making his customers happy no matter what. What customers say: "Denis has always delivered above and beyond and never stops to exceed my expectations" -Laura from Hayes Valley, SF "I never knew my remodel project can be stress free. Denis makes impossible things possible and puts a smile on your face " -Michael from Inner Richmond, SF "I can't stop calling him, whenever something breaks at home. My #1 handyman" -Denis's Mom

The Junkluggers of San Francisco & The Peninsula

We save the world one lug at a time because we are eco-friendly. We focus on donating, recycling and repurposing what we haul. Nationally, The Junkluggers keeps 70% of what we haul out of the landfills. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! If our estimate ends up being too high when completed, we'll reduce the price appropriately. If we estimated too low, we'll honor our quote. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Oro Pro Plumbing Inc

Oro Pro Plumbing Inc. is your honest, efficient, reliable plumber, who ensures any projects completed will be done with excellence. We specialize in tankless water heater installations, service repairs, and drain cleaning. Customer satisfaction is the especially important for a long lasting professional relationship, we hope to gain your trust.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    CA
    California: Contractors
    04/30/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Specializing in Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Projects along w/ Handyman services. We also cater to retrofitting & repairs interior & exterior structures, drywall, cabinet installs, shelving, benches, partitions, window repair and installation and demolition. 415.347.7902 / ceo@construglam.com